OY!

Dis here's a mobile you slack cunt.

Officer I'm going to need to ask you to bin that dangerous club.

honestly do we even really need knives to defend ourselves with? A good chat usually solves anything before it even becomes a fist fight.

Am I being detained?

Meanwhile in burgerica:

TV licenses are just a cover for something else, like power-tripping and increasing bureaucracy. If they were only concerned with raising money, they would just include it in the taxes (and save money by not needing a bureaucracy to enforce licensing).

Bravo

That's so sad. I feel so sorry for them.

lel TV licences are barely enforced

It's worse than you think.
Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are decent, but England is 210% cucked.

Yeah you know fuck all.

I hate anglos so much
Everything bad that happens to you I laugh at

Can't be so bad that you're still speaking in our language, though.

Mongrel language for speaking with mongrels.

I don't know what you're smoking, Angus, but I'd be happy to try it.

Patiesi, tikai tīra valoda ir latviešu.

Enjoy your last day speaking English before you go home then, Paco.

What a beautiful language.

Even a dog understands when spoken to in a proper human tongue, but not the Anglo.

DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF
DRUMPF

好讽刺哦。批评别人的语言但展示不了你到底会不会说其他的语言。

Back to the sauna, Pekka.

Bleib zornig, Pajeet.

Ich kann nicht diese Sprachen so sehr gut genud lesen damit ich könnte weiss du kein Google Translate benutzen. Es tut mir leid für mein schlecht Deutch.

This is what Yanks really believe.

Doesn't changed that you ruined your country to the point that military vets hate all of you.

A brit wrote Brave New World.
Those faggots thought it was a manual.

Northern Ireland here, Scotland is by no means okay.

To be fair, they did try to incorporate some elements of 1984 to keep things from getting too pleasant.

Maybe if the scots would stop voting left.

im surprised europestain still speaks their native languages

Specially when your answer to the mudslime calling you a Haram sinner who has to give up his daughter in marriage or else be killed is "yes, Mohammad, sir". Allah save the Caliph!

Die, Catholic scum.
Or was it Protestant?

Give it two more decades or so, everything will be written in Mudslimic Runes.

bloody cucked

Which means they are somewhat enforced.

bloody cucked indeed

why don't you stop the rich from committing the big, real crimes? oh right hahahaha
stay cucked

The alt-right millennials are basically the "moral guardian" soccer moms of the 90s, the ones who followed the lead of Nancy."Rot in Hell" Reagan.

right, they have no effect on us or the world at all. fuck off, liberal.

Holy fuck that's the entire reason there is a NI you dumb nigger

I don't see you doing jack shit against the rich you hypocritical cuck.

Obligatory

albion is a nation of sadistic homosexuals with a breed of woman that is lecherous almost to a fault

stay butthurt, leftypol

Fucking gas yourself m8

>implying I would care about what flavor of Neo-Judaism you bloody wankers follow in the Eires
What it matters, it will be all Islam by the end of 2020. Inshallah.

>Belgian soldiers, you have fought enough for the interests of the Russian princes, and for those of the capitalists of perfidious Albion. Your situation is one to despair of.
:If you desire to rejoin your wives and children, if you desire to return to your work, in a word, if you want peace, put an end to this useless struggle, which will only end in your ruin. Then you will quickly have all the benefits of a fortunate and perfect peace.

Well, at least they'll be able to find common ground with the Germans then.

Kek, little background here?

How can anyone watch television in Britain with all those fucked up power outlets?

Our country's tv license shit is even more cancerous than that of UK. I wish death upon my country just because of it.

In Frogistan we're forced to pay 137 euros so the leftists journalists can spew their propaganda on 6 public tv channels and 8 public radios for a year.

We have to pay about 10 eurobux a month even if a household doesn't have a tv or a radio. Having a cellphone or a pc with an access to the internet is enough.