So, since this board is too full of political b8 at the moment...

So, since this board is too full of political b8 at the moment, I'd like to ask Holla Forums what are the best shark movies.
We've all seen Jaws and its terrible sequels, but there has to be some other big fish movie out there that isn't total shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/15/shark-attacks/71251814/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpf is as dangerous to America as sharks are to swimmers every year.

DEEP BLUE SEE

THEY ATE ME

A FUCKIN SHARK ATE ME

So, not very?

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/15/shark-attacks/71251814/

Deep Blue Sea was actually a pretty good shark movie despite the shitty CGI tbh.

Don't watch Jaws it's directed by a jew.

samefag

Obviously shark deaths go under reported just like Drumpf's rapes go under reported. Probably list most shark deaths as drowning since no body was recovered.

What's that one where will smiff is a fish who works a whale carwash and there are sharks in it? it was terrible, so don't watch it op

Are there any recent worthwhile shark documentaries?
Pretty much every one that I've seen since Steve Irwin died has been eloquently narrated, but doesn't really explain anything at the same time.

Suicide Squad.

no not that one

this one. its shit. don't watch it op

Fresh Bad Boy of I, Robot/Hitch Tales

That movie sucked though.

It's Tim Buttman, not Shamalamadama.

I've watched it twice in my life, once as a kid and once more as a late teen. Don't remember it being bad at all.

Steve Buscemi stands out ten years later to me as playing a good role in it, and Ewan Mcgregor killed it in The Island so I've been biased towards him since.

It's a weird, deep, trippy movie from what I remember, which is likely why I don't remember much.

There was a movie about a monster thats half shark half dolphin and is anthropomorphic or something? It was on the sci fi channel.

Trippy doesn't make it deep. It's stupid af. Hollywood doesn't do philosophy.

but then I could have sworn the movie was basically a narrative philosophy type of movie. Perhaps it's been too long. Hollywood used to make some decent flicks, recently it's really gone downhill it feels.

I fucking loved the Bourne trilogy and even though the Jeremy Renner reboot was alright, but I was watching Jason Bourne lastnight and couldn't really get into it much. Maybe I was tired idk. Matt Damon is on my top 3 since I was a wee lad and the Bourne movies were some of my favorites but it didn't feel the same.

Did it star Tommy Lee Jones?

I don't know I know the guy who made the monster was a black guy and is living on this jamaican island with other Jamaicans.

I remember a movie like that where one of the deaths involved some teen fag cliff diving in front of his buddies and he winds up getting eaten by the monster.

Not entirely sure if Tommy Lee Jones was involved now, since I looked him up on imdb and there's nothing like that in his profile from what I saw.
Unless I'm juts stupid and unobservant and somehow missed this.