You're on the wrong side of history, Strange!

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for this fucking election to be over.
Two more days.

tell me about it. I'm not even American, yet all I've seen in the media for the past six months is "Trump bad! Hillary good!"

It'll be great to visit Holla Forums once trump loses. The salt will be magnificent.

It won't be over. Both sides are going to commence their day of the rope on the opposing side in the aftermath. You better be stocked up on your favorite movies, television series, and anime! Not to mention food.

Why would a middleschool shitposter care about the future of his country? If Hillary winning means he can shitpost more so be it.

More proof that you are new as fuck
You actually think Holla Forums is anything other than pure unadulterated salt. It was only slightly saccharine sweet for like 2 months because of trump.

You stupid faggots, I'm not American. I just love seeing you bitch like a bunch of women every time someone insults your retarded god-king.

Like I visit Holla Forums on a regular basis, you silly cuck.

this

hi CTR

DRUMPFCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HAHAHAHHAHA

Fuck…

it's over…

Remember when all the polls were highly manipulated months out from the election, and now that the pollsters are looking to the future they're showing accurate results, namely that Trump is going to win?

lmao its over drumpf is finished

adorable. your tears will be delicious.

she's already won drumpfkin, its time to FACE THE FACTS and accept reality

Didn't you get the CTR memo that no one likes Hillary or shitty Hillary memes?

Better learn to like it drumpftard, you gonna be seeing 8 years of her

Actually, if she does win, she's going to draft you retards for her war with Russia, all the hipster liberal faggots and dindus will die in a mass wave attack, and then the white majority will kick out the wetbacks.
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q

aha EpIC m3m3 friend!!!! She's still going to win and all you can do is cry your salty little drumpftard tears!!!!

Tim Kaine is a woman?

I'm saving some of these CTR shill posts for a video i'm making… which I'll release after Trump wins to mine salt. :^)

Yeah, considering it will be the definite end of white America. Imagine the day Spanish becomes the official language of the US and the president is a beaner. It will be the ultimate victory for cultural Marxism and the Jews, that day I will rub my hands so hard I could make soap of dead whites.

end my fucking life

Putin is gong to wish he had interfered with the election once Hillary glass Russia. Do you even have functioning countermeasures still?

We have 5000 nukes and enough bunkers for over 40,000,000 people, the U.S. has around 300 nukes and barely enough bunkers for 5,000,000 people.
Also around 40% of our country lives in the middle of fucking nowhere, while less than 20% of Americans live in rural areas.

lad if clint nukes russia then we're all fucked
snowniggers prepare for this shit regularly and have modern nuclear systems while our nukes are launched via floppy disks and most americans don't even know where the closest shelter is

Remember Trump is blaming China.

This drumpfkin saltstorm we're having here is nothing compared to what it'll be like once Clinton wins.

dumb commie

You're drunk, Ivan.

as far as i can see he's quoting me correctly
lads actually look up U.S. nuclear protocols
they've barely been updated since the 80's

is Holla Forums really a bunch of indoctrinated college age marxists or is this trolling? I can't tell if its satire or not

it's gonna be great. I've already taken election day off from work so I can spend the whole day swimming in delicious reddipol tears

meme history made

Yup it'll be days of

Caress The Rectum can't meme for shit. The cuck posters do a better job. This is now a Star Trek thread. Who was the best supporting cast member? I vote for Porthos.

Yeah but chinsects are actually buying up American land and snatching up American factories. Russia is just propping up its Middle Eastern allies, which doesn't really effect America except for the shrieking Israel-firsters.

Fresh off the boat from r/the_donald I see. typical reddipol drumpfkin rethuglican!

Keep it up, you're doing good work, user.

I think that's how the market is supposed to work.

Thanks lad. I'm voting Jill this election, Hillary is too damn racist.

It's all ironic. We're even being ironic ironically.

Suspicious how I only see Hilary Pepes on Holla Forums.
It's almost as if a certain cuck who bitched on /sudo/ was responsible.

20 layers of irony

>>>/reddit/

opinion discarded

So it was a Pajeet all along, well good, since you won't be voting.

Why are leftists so bad at meme images?

I don't know its like they keep stealing pols memes and changing it to suit their needs.

you conservacucks can't even copycat meme properly, the reddipol guy hates both candidates, not a clinton supporter.

drumpfkins on suicide watch