What the hell is the point of this movie, it's repulsive as shit. I like jungle kino, but this was too much

What the hell is the point of this movie, it's repulsive as shit. I like jungle kino, but this was too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4ehbmu/what_does_the_4chan_board_tv_mean_with_the_word/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember Cinema Snob reviewing it. He made it seem pretty cool.

What does anti-choice even mean?

Being against the right to murder as long as you "own" the one you are killing.

I know man. I didn't know he was pozzed back then.

wew

What the fuck does kino mean?

What's the icky white beverage they were drinking from coconut shells called?

Auteur film.

It's yet another retard meme. It doesn't mean anything.

the opposite of anti-life

What movie was he talking about?

The point of the movie is to show man's inhumanity to man. The film students that end up getting eaten are terrible people and are violent and disrespectful to the natives. While the natives do practice cannibalism, they only eat their dead. But since the students are such douchebags to them, they decide to break that rule.

Voiceless

Are you a faggot? It's not even that violent.

The point of the movie is that some people watch edgy shit as an affectation, and this movie exists for them to watch so they can tell people they watched it.

Isn't it German for movie or cinema

no, that's Bio

Why do people do this? Shit Holla Forums memes aren't even esoteric or complicated.

whatever keeps nigger birth rates down is good in my book

Because normalfags are retarded and think they can hop onto an imageboard like they do with facebook or twitter.

I worked in an abattoir, but I still don't like how graphic they showed the violence. I don't mind animal killings but they were too many close up shots. Also, I never slaughtered a turtle, and that was disgusting.

i find their use of the word "holocaust" offensive.

I love how they occasionally switch between Amazon and the best parts of NYC. It's like a dream to be reminded by clean civilization in a film about jungles and savagery. This makes the film less tedious. True kino.

/thread

I don't see anything wrong with this statement.

The synth music is creepy as hell.

I bet he mad that his mom didn't aborted him

Hows your first year of high school going champ?

Is there a sacrifice scene involving fire? If not, it's not a holocaust.

I see what you are doing. Your crafts, no matter how subtle, have no power over me.

Im not trying to do anything. Its just stupid as fuck when people have this secret club mentality. When it comes to post quality what you said is right. But im pretty sure anyone who cares enough could check knowyourmeme or some other shit and find out.

if i had the picture of the faggot saying you have to lurk underground shit like Holla Forums"to get these memes id post it. Thats how gay you sound

This attempt is even worse than the last one, but I guess you succeeded because frankly I feel insulted.

he's definitely mad that suicide attempt of his after Jake cucked him didn't work

Wouldnt expect anything less

In case you actually believe the secret club shit…

m.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4ehbmu/what_does_the_4chan_board_tv_mean_with_the_word/

The secrets out friendo

You are getting better. I want to see more of your material.

All his posts are baits. I think he overdoes the reddit spacing thing, though. Should mix it up.

You really are plebs

You still use the same tricks. Sad. And it seems you are now actually trying to insult, instead of creating the illusion of someone futilely trying to insult anonymous users like a straight from facebook buffoon.

First off you're a pussy. The movie shows many parallels between civilization and the wild. Basically we are all savages. It's actually a really well crafted film and was super original for it's time. I think Leone went out of his way to compliment the film.

Didn't a recent girlfriend turned him down after he watched a season of fuller house?

no idea. I stopped following him when he started dating some tumblrina less than a month after the Jake incident

some guys just never learn

Also technically the first found footage film.
But he was just an exploitation dude, like many Italian directors so exploitation is not for everyone.

I just saw Lost Highway and I'm not sure what the fuck I was watching. Allot of cool turns and really surreal.I'm not going to watch eraserhead after watching Lost Highway.

lul, no mention of Tark, no mention of Kino Pravda, they spelled it wrong, they completely missed the point and are citing mulholland drive/its a meem, top jej thank you for linking to this genuinely