I know it's not exactly Holla Forums related but somebody tried to kill Donald Trump at a Reno rally...

I know it's not exactly Holla Forums related but somebody tried to kill Donald Trump at a Reno rally. Was it the Drumpf poster? Shitty embed feature doesn't like the URL for some reason.

youtu.be/Kd2E8Y_gVtI?t=2h35m

Didn't that happen some months ago?

No, that was a retarded britfag in the country illegally trying to grab a cop's gun. This is someone else.

She has the grace of a crane truck.

It just keeps happening.

Liberals are crazy.

Dubs confimred. And yet they're the ones who keep demanding gun control its like they project their own problems onto others.

Why doe they keep trying to force this hambeast upon us? Can't we get Captain Ahab to kill her?

They will just off him on a parade or something like they did to that other dude. I bet they already recruited the sniper.

The fireteam is probably shooting at a dummy being pulled by a jeep right now.

Just checked out the thread on Holla Forums, sad to see how far they've fallen. Half the posts are this:

Last bastion of free speech on the internet.

Reported and filtered shill.

The other day I went on Holla Forums and saw a thread that went like this:

Why is this allowed? Why doesn't someone end this?

Someone shouted "GUN" from the front row. Nobody had a gun, nobody was trying to kill fat orange, nothing at all happened. The suspect was released already.

I'm curious why shitposters/shills always run to Holla Forums and not another board like Holla Forums?

Holy shit, Jane Fonda died?

Oh, no. It was Tom Hayden who died. Fonda might be next, though, given the curse that befalls those who speak ill of Trump.

I'm thinking maybe he was trying to go down as a martyr to "prove Trump supporters are violent" staging a mock attempt or shouting Gun and then either getting beaten to death or shot by SS.

But like the other guy he is an idiot.

buy some goddamn water filters already.

Holla Forums is dead so they shitpost here.
they make a point of being triggered or baiting in almost every post.
Comedy gold tbh. Not for the reasons they think, though.

Hi Imkampfy, glad you're still around to correct the record and do your master LearningCode's bidding. People go to other boards like /polmeta/ and Holla Forums since you and DerRealJuden can't ban them there.

Obligatory.

Is imkampfy the same guy who got cybersex-baited into showing his dick and it was tiny/gross?

They can kill Trump after he wins, the elections. THere is no reason why to kill him before. The End result would be the same either way.

As Much as I hate Hillary, She will win this. Not by popularity, but by choice. She is picked to be the president. And what else? It will make history that is the 1st female president. No way in hell the Elites or uneducated mentally retarded SJW would let her lose.

My question is what will happen if she does win the election and/or Trump dies (after or before Elections).

Will there be a LONG overdue revolution? Or will America take it up their ASS like the usual?

War against islam and russia, sequel to the new ghostbusters, feminist approved videogames, a lot of men in prison because of misogyny and pic related.

>>>/r9k/
>>>Holla Forums

Didn't you pay attention to the consensus of this thread? You aren't welcome on nu/tv/

what happened to fa/tv/irgin?

We have progressed against such ugly labels fatshaming is wrong

Oh hey its the dirty jobs guy. I love his show and he seems like a pretty swell dude. Also dubs confirmed.

I guess it looks like Trump crashed Clinton's campaign with no survivors.

Buy some brainforce today!

doesnt matter which one wins, both are bought & sold