Just saw it. It's pretty good, the action was spot on. Better than saving Private meme

Just saw it. It's pretty good, the action was spot on. Better than saving Private meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/02/the-lovely-hill-where-people-live-longer-and-happier/272798/
archive.is/q9vD9
archive.is/Nl7W4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with memes?

The trailer made it look like shit, but I actually liked it.

Huh guess I'll check it out then.

There is one battle scene where if you look closely, in the background you can see a guy stab another guy, but the knife clearly just goes under his arm.

wtf i hate hacksaw ridge now

it was made by an antisemite.

sweet i'm going to go see it now

Fucking sold.

Its literally the best world war 2 movie ever made:

>Sympathetic portrayal of a WW1 veteran struggling with a culture that moved on a parallel with modern day veterans feeling how the government is fucked and even hinting that we are within our rights to revolt against it

The worst part about the movie was watching the terrible fucking previews about schlocky commie bullshit fantasies. I hope this makes Mel "Katholic Kike Killer" Gibson another billion

Not to mention the fact that the protagonist has taken the veg-pill and meatcucks are portrayed as the degenerates they truly are.

making a movie about world war 2 without mentioning the plight of the jews is like making a movie about the ocean set in the sahara desert.

Where the fuck do you think you are? This isn't Facebook or Leddit

Some notable Vegetarians/Vegans throughout history:

Desmond T. Doss (the nigga this flick is about)
Adolf Hitler (top notch nigga)
Gandhi (he aight)
Pythagoras
Joaquin Phoenix (you know your pussy is trembling for that man's dick)
Steve Jobs
Richard Linklater (Boyhood was dope)
Leonardo da Vinci

And that's just naming a few. Stay mad, meatcuck.

Fuck you, nigga. Fish feel pain too. (Better than nothing though, you're like 25% less gay than a meatcuck)

I like my food knowing whose at the top of the food chain.

they actually don't. they don't possess a neocortex and they don't have any c-nociceptors or similar which are found in mammals, leaving fish psychologically underdeveloped in terms of feeling pain. in terms of stimuli that would put us and other mammals in extraordinary pain, fish have shown little to no response to the same stimuli.

That webm honestly makes being vegan look really fun.

What's it like having no personality?

The hebes don't have to be the center of everything. For fucks sake there was more to the war the a bunch of lampshades and oven dodgers.

Probably my favorite movie in the last few years. Mel Gibson is truly a master of story telling.
To be able to fit so many different things into a 2 hour movie, is just incredible.
I mean you had a story of an abusive father, a sweet innocent romance, a training camp arch, and finally the brutal hell that is War.
Anyone else trying to fit that into two hours would've fucked everything up.

Even as a non-religious person I found this movie moving and it really didn't preach at you either.
It's just a story of a very religious man standing up for his beliefs, and not giving in to people trying to change his beliefs.
I think it's something everyone can respect, no matter what your faith is.

Honestly the story of Desmond Dose is just so moving, and I think Mel did an amazing job portraying it on the big screen.

Is it good enough to save Andrew Garfield's career?

Only if they make a sequel ;^)

it's really fucking sad to see that the only real ammo these goons and ctr faggots have left is to attempt to derail threads talking about this movie with vegan nonsense.

It's like these idiots have no idea that the mc was specifically mentioned to be a seventh day Adventist, one of the most autistic sects of protestants that are pacifist to the point to refusing to eat animals. It's not like his devotion to his faith and its precepts are THE CENTRAL FOCUS OF THE PLOT, because then these communist retards would have to realize that in doing so they are PROMOTING CHRISTIANITY.

I truly pity these cucks and their bottomless ignorance. They barely get paid to do it too.

its like I'm you, only straight.

If it wasn't a Mel movie he would have an Oscar.

Talking to meatcucks is like talking to a brickwall smeared in shit.

Where do you get this bullshit? Vegans love Seventh Day Adventists, they're some of the most respectable Christians on the face of the earth. Not to mention they show that one can thrive on a plant based diet.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/02/the-lovely-hill-where-people-live-longer-and-happier/272798/

On average, they're the healthiest and longest living people on the planet. What amazes me is that someone can watch Hacksaw Ridge and still have the exact same beliefs they went into it with. Watching it I gained a lot more respect for Christianity, I saw that it can be a positive influence on people and the planet.

What did you learn?

You people are a disgrace. Also one last thing,

Veganism has never existed in a communist country and it never will because communism not only destroys the value of human life, but it destroys the value of all life. Grow a fucking brain and stop acting emotionally when people point out the fact that your diet is unethical.

It's just vegans, user.
They're notoriously obnoxious.

Oh, fuck off. The movie was great regardless of your political views. I watched it in Irvine California,in an audience full of Japs, they loved it too. They gave it a standing ovation.

Meatards are slow to learn.

They'll happily continue on this holocaust until every species is extinct just to fill their gullets.

damn, so meat is more efficient that vegetables?

If your goal is to gain fat along with heart disease, and to acquire colon cancer, then yes.

Delicious!

That picture seems to imply that beef and chicken are more calorie and space efficient, and that you have to stuff yourself with more vegetables (which take more land to grow) in order to make up that calorie deficit.

You know infographics aren't very believable when they don't provide a source for their information or a control on that information, such as not eating fast food.

Fantastic.

wew

Am I supposed to feel bad for a dumb animal (in either case)?

And fucktons of supplements because they end up lacking on important vitamins

I'm almost certain it's an attempt at pointing out hypocrisy

Did you get banned from Holla Forums?
Holy shit you're completely insufferable.

Why does every faggot imaginable have to shitpost on Holla Forums nowadays?
A year ago this board wasn't nearly this bad, even when fucking TFA came out.

Damn good meat too, lasted me a good year.

What did you do with it?
Turn it into jerky or deep freeze it?

Some parts jerky, and the rest frozen to eat later. I had 2 large pigs, so it was a lot of meat.

How much did that cost?
I want to try this if it means I can get a year's worth of pork.

Depends on the butcher really. I found one in my area who wanted $300 for both.

I could deal with $300, but I don't know any nearby butchers.

How is it hypocrisy? That's like saying Lions are hypocritical because they don't want to die but are okay with eating Gazelle. Niggers aren't pigs.

This implies the average person cares. This may surprise you, but the majority do not feel empathy for cows, pigs, chicken, and other dumb foodstock.

you should never ever eat meat, or drink milk. all you need are beans, vegetables, and vaccines, and you will be a prime healthy person.

don't forget the vaccines, they are most important

This doesn't surprise me at all. The majority of people are degenerates, you included. It doesn't matter how stupid an animal is if it can still feel pain. Also, pigs are smarter than dogs. So you're not only a piece of shit, you're also a hypocrite.

Do you cry about lions eating gazelle? If not then you are the hypocrite. Do you imagine animals are like shit in Disney movies with human personalities and thoughts? Aren't you a little old to be believing in animal-people?

my entire family eat meat and my great grandmother died at 93, my grandmother is 75 and still living normally on her own, her aunt is 104 and still living on her own. My father and mother have never had serious illness and neither has my grandparents (grandfather died from cancer from agent orange). I think as long as you eat a healthy balance and stay active yowl be alright.

I can't prevent a lion on the other side of the world from eating a gazelle. I can prevent myself from funding an industry propped up by mountains of blood, bones, and bile.

Another thing I clearly can't do is convince you to be a decent human being, so I'll stop wasting my time.

If you people were decent human beings you wouldn't constantly be shitting up any and all conversations that don't revolve around the meat industry.
You clearly get off on discussing the suffering of animals while nobody else does.

If that isn't degeneracy then I don't know what is.

It isn't preventable, because I need their delicious meat for sustenance. Your vegetables do not have what I require and will not keep my body at peak performance. Not to mention the fact that millions of these animals would die if they weren't being raised for food, and potentially go extinct unless we just raised them for no other reason than to raise them. Wouldn't that be some retarded liberal shit?

No, you can't, and that is entirely natural. Just like humans eating meat, which you also can't prevent but still cry about (you hypocrite).

And?

Your definition of being a decent human being happens to be gay as fuck and lacking in delicious meat. My definition of a decent human being is one that realizes their place at the top of the food chain instead of becoming a vegetable eating cuck. This is also not mentioning how veganism is being pushed by the UN so us peons can subsist on a malnourished diet while the (((elite))) eat all the meat they want.

that's never stopped you, reddipol

Guess what nigger. Vegetable are alive and suspected to be capable of some decision making skills to survive. The only way you could possibly stay alive without harming anything is to live entirely off roadkill and fruits/nuts that fell naturally from the plant.

Maybe do something about the Chinese then. They actually believe suffering improves the flavor of meat.

How so?

meant for

BO never ever

archive.is/q9vD9
archive.is/Nl7W4

Do you know what a central nervous system is, you tremendous retard?

So I guess you're okay with eating seafood then, you tremendous hypocrite.

that was very interesting

Always got to work that propaganda in.

I never said plants feel pain you complete imbecile.
It's good to know you also lack reading comprehension along with basic reasoning skills, veganfag.

Enjoy your stay on Holla Forums though. It's pretty much what Holla Forums should be at this point, no wonder you left.

Holy shit, it's not that they feel pain. You're literally a veganfag because they have faces, nothing more.

Meat or no-meat, we can all agree on getting vaccinated right?

Your tinfoil is wrapped a little tight there fellow channer. Getting vaccinated isn't just your right, it is your duty.

I am vaccinated my friend but this is still clearly bait.

And what kind of thread do you think you're posting in, exactly?

Vaccines give you autism.
Like this poster has

Vaccines are 100% good for you, stop believing conspiracy wackos. You also need to be vaccinated every year to be healthy.

Who the fuck even says this?
Not even burger media promotes yearly vaccinations outside of flu shots, and even then they just tell you to stay home for a week if you refuse the vaccine and happen to catch it.

m80, when he travelled to England, he himself thought it would be impossible or at least retardedly difficult to not eat meat. People in different climates have different dietary needs, like for instance the Inuit who live almost exclusively carnivorous. I personally have the same diet because of my genetic makeup as well as the fact that I live in a far northern climate.

Oh and I know processed food is dog shit, so I raise my own livestock.

The media isn't trying to promote vaccinations, they are just doing their duty. I'm a vaccination patriot informing you that yearly vaccinations are good for you. At a bare minimum you should get vaccinated every 2 years.

There is no conspiracy to get you to take vaccines. They are 1000% healthy for you, stop acting suspicious.

The claim that vaccines cause autism is completely unfounded, unproven, and insane. Vaccines actually help prevent autism as well as promoting healthy teeth and eliminating bad breath.

I never claimed too not be autistic. I and I was vaccinated.

Look, you're being really fucking stupid here.

There are very few vaccinations that require consistent, repeated use, and even then only the flu vaccine is the only one that is regularly encouraged on a yearly basis.
Tetanus shots are also encouraged, but you're only asked to get one of those every ~10 years, and even then doctors will tell you that it's not a huge priority unless you regularly deal with rusted metals.

Otherwise vaccinations aren't a yearly thing, and obviously aren't a factor behind autism since otherwise there would have been a spike in that shit immediately after the first vaccines were created.

What you should be focusing on is the absurdly broad criteria for diagnosing shit like autism.

MORE PEOPLE DIE FROM FLU SHOTS THAN THE ACTUAL FLUE

The claim that jews cause wars is completely unfounded, unproven, and insane. Jews actually help prevent wars as well as promoting healthy multiculturalism and eliminating hate speech.

Stop reading conspiracy wacko-nutjob nonsense. Vaccines are perfectly healthy for you in large doses.

It is supposed to be a bad thing that they don't force you to take vaccines? Recommended minimums are not recommended healthiums tinfoil-nutterjob.

You are right about the autism part, vaccines do not cause autism, they cure autism. You are wrong about not getting vaccinated every year like you really should.

Just vaccinate them and the autism will no longer be a problem. It is like you aren't even listening conspiracy-user.

Eliminate this, Kikel:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Oh, and FYI the reason why vaccines get promoted more on Holla Forums than other boards is because other boards keep calling me a shill for some reason. Like people get paid to spread healthy information.

I don't think anybody has doubted you're a fucking retard from the start.
America promotes yearly flu shots and nothing else as far as vaccinations go.
Even then it's not pushed in your face nearly as hard as buying shit for the holidays.

You took a non-issue and turned it into something to shit your pants over.

America promotes yearly flu shots and nothing else as far as vaccinations go.
Even then it's not pushed in your face nearly as hard as buying shit for the holidays.

Since when did being healthy become so bad to you tinfoil anti-vaxxers? You don't want to vaccinate every year? Fine, but don't blame me when your children die of Small Pox.

Who the fuck said I was against vaccinations?
Is this the kind of b8 where you take what I said and imply that I support the direct opposite?

You are clearly an anti-vaxxer pretending to be a normie who is okay with vaccinating in "moderation"

You aren't fooling anyone smart enough to be vaccinated every year.

So yes, this is the kind of b8 where you say I support the complete opposite of what I said.
Good thing this thread was already derailed in that case.

Have fun.

Like clockwork.

I'm convinced these shills are literally just replying to each other at this point.

THIS IS THE BEST WW2 MOVIE IN THE LAST 25 YEARS

I dare call it… Kino.

What about that Dunkirk movie thats coming out by Christopher Nolan?

Oh everything's a meme to you fags. Stop using the internet so much, you faggot.

Fun fact jewish kosher meat has to be killed inhumanely, according to kike religion the animal has to suffer with its throat cut until it bleeds out.

Apparently you don't.

If tree have no center nervous systern, then why tree puss puss so good?

How to identify antisemite?

Wouldn't mind pollinating those fine specimens.

Truly are one and the same

Garfield looks so jewish he shits bagels.

What? Andrew Garfield is jewish

It's animal sacrifice. Semites, both brown and otherwise, still practice blood sacrifice because they believe their god likes it.
As an aside, why do jews hate animals so much? is it because they have similar facial features?

Yes, because more people receive flu shots than there are chimney sweeps working on flues.

Oh, you mean the one that hasn't come out yet? Let me look in my crystal ball…

Nope, sorry dude, looks like few more "bane plane scene" caliber memes but no oscars. Should be enough ammo for another decade of shitposting though.

Semites hate nature.

It came out?

A central nervous system is highly overrated. Plants certainly "feel" injury and have systemic responses to it. Certain jellyfish, particularly cubozoans, have complex responses and even competently hunt or flee despite only having a distributed nerve net. Hell, glass sponges have a complex electric impulses that play over their surfaces that may very well be an alternative to neurons or a CNS (both of which they lack in any conventionally identifiable sense of the word).
And of course fungi are just fucking weird so who the hell knows how they respond to and "perceive" the world.

He was a filthy protestant too, the kind of person Mel would put in a gas chamber. But this is a film about faith and virtue, not judging other individuals based on their (((political))) views.