Legitimate contenders for the best television shows ever made

Legitimate contenders for the best television shows ever made

No competition.

Sorry to cut your thread short, OP.

Anime goes on /a/.

Eat shit, all of you.

Cowboy Bebop is a western cartoon, it belongs on Holla Forums

Why is The Leftovers so underrated?

Dekalog honestly wipes the floor with everything else.

got and twd tbh fam

I want this meme to die already.

I would agree if some of the actors weren't so awful.

That's no meme friendo, it's a fact

Please. Adults are trying to have a conversation here.

Cowboy Bebop is an American cartoon you filthy foreigner.

Unless Faye was BLACKED, nope.

I like anime, but Cowboy Bebop was garbage.

:^)

I wonder what happened to Faye Reagan.

I honestly think Red Dwarf may be one of the greatest series ever made just for its imagination. The comedy on top of it all is what really pushes it to the being the best.

I was thinking of watching that. I guess I'll just have to order the set sometime soon.

Please. Adults are trying to have a conversation here.

It's not even original. It's Lupin III in space.

This was better

no.

How could it not be the best show ever made with a premise like that?

The Office (US) obviously

Twilight Zone
Tales from the Darkside
The Outer Limits

Sopranos
Rectify
One Punch Man

I dropped that show because it was shit.

*series

Should we link to E;R's vids?

You should go to Holla Forums if you want to talk about cartoons.

Cartoons are television. This is the television board.

babylon 5 would've been good if it wasn't straight up jewish propaganda

What did he mean by this?

DS9 > Voyager > TOS/TAS > Enterprise > TNG

Cowboy Bebop was okay

So was Avatar, what's your point? It's still cuckime.

Delete this thread

Bebop isn't American, it's anime. Avatar however is not.

Hello Linkara.

No laddie, Enterprise was pure poz.

They had an entire episode that was about how it is wrong to stigmatize people for "having intimacy in an unconventional way", and how that stigmatization lead to some fucking disease didn't get the research that it needed. The other part was about how cuckoldry is really just an ok thing, and shouldn't be stigmatized.
TL;DR: AIDS & cuckoldry

Screencap from relevant episode, where that dudes wife is openly asking the engineer dude to fuck her while her husband is getting excited by it.

COWBOY BEBOP IS OVERRATED

AND THE OTHERS LOOK LIKE SHIT

I completely agree, I found it to be a 'meh' show at best.

led*

That's not exactly how I interpreted that episode. Tucker had become more popular than Archer by the end of the series. He was a Texas common sense everyman.

Flox was only sort of a cuck, in this his species had kind of turned marriage into what progressives want it to be, a meaningless commie title. He has a ton of wives, she has a ton of husbands, the title means little more than they're part of the same group. From Flox's perspective, Tucker rejecting his wife was a rejection of his people, his values, his family, and Flox himself. I always figured that conversation was a more polite, less awkward version of what would happen if one of your co-workers you'd up to then had no real conception of asked you to fuck his wife. I travel in a few fetish circles, and I've been propositioned by cuck couples before. In fact, I was talking to one last night. Here's their picture. He's on the right, I don't know the guy on the left, IIRC they fucked him in Vegas.

They wanted to set up a scenario where she gets kidnapped and taken away for an undetermined period of time, then eventually she's released with videos of the "rapes" that occurred while captive. They got off on the idea that she wouldn't know when to expect it, and would know little about her attacker. He wanted to experience the fear and relief, and then beat off to the videos. As you can see, she's not ugly, but while I entertained the conversation because I thought they were full of shit, at the end of the night I still passed. Even without him there, it felt like I'd indirectly be fucking him, and taking part in cucking -even as 'the bull'- goes against my every single value.

It was a mostly polite conversation, but the whole thing felt like some sort of set up so I asked if they'd be willing to film something ahead of time that would work as proof that she was in on it, and the guy went into this speech about how much women's rights and pleasure means to him.

I feel like if the episode was trying to pass a moral judgment and say "embrace cuckoldry!" or whatever, Tucker would have insulted Flox's culture, said no for the mid bit of the episode, and then at the end changed his mind and agreed to fuck her. Or for extra progressive points, he would have come up to say he'd changed his mind, but then get rejected and discover she was fucking some female ensign.

That didn't happen. Tucker passed, and that was it for that plot.

Yeah, that's really fucked up m8, I hope you're fucking kidding.
Wew.

But you agree with me about the AIDS?

Honestly, I don't even remember that part of the episode, but if it's as you describe it, yeah that's pretty pozzed.

And no, that was a real conversation, though they were definitely lying to me about *something*. I tried to politely turn them down by saying we'd have to confirm it was planned first, and they gave me her skype name to add on my phone so I could see a video message of them when I got home, I looked up her profile and it listed them as from an entirely different place than they repeatedly told me. So I just pretended to add them to my list and left.

And into the trash it goes, drumpfkin.

And into the trash it goes, drumpfkin.

Nichijou