After This Election Year, a Cisbusters Sequel Is More Vital than Ever

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/ghostbusters-sequel-hillary-clinton

After years of waiting to have a crack at a job traditionally occupied by a man, the women of Ghostbusters had one final big bad to battle: the alt-right. From the moment the new movie was announced, a squadron of online misogynists jeered at the all-female lineup in a way that put a nasty damper on what should have been a joyous moment for young women (and men) around the country. Sound familiar? Yes, director Paul Feig’s Ghostbusters is the Hillary Clinton/Donald Trump clash in pop-culture form, and Feig, for one, is not ready to let the right win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are they dredging this abortion up again? It was shit, it failed. Get over it.

Hillary is going to be pretty free after the elections.

At least they're aware enough to recognize the parallel with Trump. They're not all completely retarded, in fact more often I suspect toxoplasmosis to be behind the majority of mental imbalance manifest in dumb whores and their beta stooges
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
Sealing them up in bricks like the babylonians did seems like the best solution. The humans already infected should be euthanized and their bodies burned.

The Clinton/Trump thing is pop-culture already, a farce.

As a vet I can tell you this theory doesn't really make sense, most of these catmothers and numales live in cities and have indoor cats, toxoplasmosis is contracted from the outside interaction with other infected animal waste and then brought inside by cats that go indoor and outdoor.

But it flopped badly. Are they trying to do a financial suicide ?

how is it possible to be this retarded

They didn't see Alien?

They're insulting themselves. What they're really saying is "I need a man to tell me I'm capable of doing something."

The same guy made a thread on Holla Forums trying to blame Leftism on cats and toxoplasmosis. I'm guessing he had a really bad experience with a cat as a child.

I guess Rosie the Riveter means nothing now.

Kill 'em all.

Rosie quit her job and went back to being a house Mother because it was too hard after a week. True fact.

another victory of the forces of good against the fascist bigots of the alt right, beautiful :')

How is seeing my childhood trampled on a joyous moment?

What did they mean by this?

Go ahead. Lose Sony even more money. I'm sure they'll love you for it.

Even the fucking URL is like a parody of everyone who defended this movie.

is she the new slimer

LOL

Isn't Fag still in movie jail?
Someone post the oc I made of him tatted up, I know one of you saved it.

spooked

That nigger kid has terminal sexism. Sad.

if women are so great how come they have to be spawn campers?

checkmate feig.

He's in talks to direct a movie with Mindy Whatshername

I know adults who say they're going to vote for Hillary because it might inspire some little girl someday.

To do what? Be an absolute sociopath?

Do they expect a free job with free benefits and doing women shit without work? Yes, which is why they never actually became engineers because of the high level math and work they would be doing.

(checked)

you didn't save your own oc? i still have mine (related).

The horror.

Why is Feig still employed? Is it because he is jewish? This guy has never actually delivered Sony much money before, and his failure has to have negated even that. God, they either try to make money or Sony is going to die with all the shit they keep doing.

C-c-c-checked

he's jewish through his father, which the jews don't really count.

funny, but he definitely has the jew influence.

Well at least /loli/ will be happy with that particular turn of events.

They love dominate and evil little girls?

You've not seen the Lolitician thread have you?

I just did. I get it now.

So cats are to blame for all this shit?

Well, Sony is a Japanese company after all.

The parent company at least