OW OW Edgy Rangers or mighty angsty Breakfast club rangers?

OW OW Edgy Rangers or mighty angsty Breakfast club rangers?

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/22700-power-rangers-batman-crossover-justice-kill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder why everyone loves this trailer so much.

What about angsty morphing breakfast club rangers?

would have rather had power/rangers get a full release instead of this shit.

The trailer has more likes and views than rogue squadron and the new pirates of the Caribbean. That's embarrassing for Disney.

If you read the comments. Blacks are calling the reboot racist for making the back guy a lower rank blue ranger.

uh, what? the blue ranger is always the brains of the group, and basically number 2.

or are these niggers going by later incarnations of the series, where the colors don't actually matter?

But Power/rangers is too edgy. It will offend SJWs and hipsters. >While the Justice League lives up to its name

inverse.com/article/22700-power-rangers-batman-crossover-justice-kill

Youtube Trailer comment sections are always filled with niggers and negrophiles complaining that the latest new film doesn't have an all-black cast clad in Traditional Authentic African Clothing™ that beat the big alien monsters by swinging their BBCs at them until they explode out of crushing guilt and inferiority.

I thought the colors were ranks in the later Disney series. Pink rangers is second in the command.

oh, well i never really paid that much attention to dialogue and shit, just mostly watched for the action.

Are journalists comparing monsters killing to cops shooting blacks? This is a stretch even for BLM bullshit.

The monsters the power rangers kill are literally made of play doe.

Wouldn't that make them transgender?

no

i see nothing wrong with this. the teaser is at least titillating enough to make me mildy interested

oops I meant

no

It's not Power Rangers if it isn't recycling Super Sentai footage.

Hi saban

What's it like being both wrong and a faggot?

wait, im wrong? you mean am not interested in seeing the movie after watching the trailer?

It has always been red is leader.
Pink/blue are 2nd, and usually share the role.
Other 2 are lower totem, and usually have a romantic coupling.

Then disney happens, colours are all over the place due to sentai changing things, and then the only sticking point was red is the leader.

Samurai and Megaforce went back to the formula, and Dino Charge has a large focus on all of the team, except aqua/graphite, and is actually one of the best series, like top 5.

Why has no one mastered special effects moon-jumps?
It always looks like the guy's just levitating/gliding, not actually jumping.

Where the tranny?