Anyone got that image of the husband and wife, sitting on their bed, discussing getting into cuckoldry?

Anyone got that image of the husband and wife, sitting on their bed, discussing getting into cuckoldry?
I assume it was from Modern Family, or some similar show.

Any other overt propaganda for cucks in TV or movies?

I don't have it, but I believe the show is called You Are The Worst.

I thought that was a not-so-subtle stab, at first, but you're right.

If I happen to find the particular picture that shows the subtitles for that scene, I'll post it.

Do you have a bigger version of that screencap? I wanted to do a shoop

Nope, but the episode is called "Genetically Inferior Beta Males", and could be found online if you wanted to take your own.

I'm just looking for that long vertical photo of their bedroom chat, to add to my Cuck folder.

Seems more like a mockery of cuckolds than an endorsement. I can't imagine many people seeing that and being lured into becoming a cuck.

as long as you watch it there is literally nothing wrong in letting another man fuck your wife.

There's nothing even romotely sexy about the image in question, unless you enjoy doughy nerds.

Some cuck forums are loving the show for the episode, saying it promotes their shit fetish, so there are people who see it as good or bad.

bost bics :DDDDD

Whatcha doing browsing other cuckoldry forums

And if you marry a woman who has 3 kids and all three are half black. that's okay too.

Because when I was just given the name of the show, and you add "cuck scene" or whatever to it, they inevitably come up.

The image was posted on here, and other boards, last week, but seems to not show up in any search.

Reddipol sure is interested in this obscure, niche fetish.

obviously.

Hi Moishe

Well, shit. I can't argue with trips. I guess we really are a cuckoldry forum.

Trips on a slow board is like playing musical chairs with a group of 3 people. It's not impressive. Might as well bump a dead board until you get dubs. Regardless, a board must have at least 100 post per hour for a GET to mean anything. Do not be swayed by false GETs.

t. GET expert

If it's that easy, why don't you have trips or dubs?

GET TOLD

It's so easy even you can do it user.

So, about those cuck pix

And yes, Holla Forums is a cuck forum, there's 3 other threads about it as we speak.

Myspace called. They want their outdated alternate spellings back.

Thanks

Thank you. AND it has a bonus last bit at the end.

Now to go back to avoiding this board til good shows or movies come out.

This is why better boards have ID systems.
To avoid derailing into "samefag" diatribes.

Alternatively:
The screencap defense doesn't work. You're just going to have to deal with it.

I haven't cleared my cache in about a month.

Alternatively:
Maybe people don't give a fuck about gets/dubs since it can be scripted, or we're not all still Holla Forums-tards.

But whatever makes you happy. I got what I wanted out of the thread, so I suppose it's only fair that you grasp for some meaning in your life, too.

Again, it's why the mods in better boards that are actually for discussion and not shitposting like this board add in IDs. So people like you don't have to resort to petty shit to try to win some argument.

I agree. It was pretty petty for you to clear your cookies or pretend to be another fag when you were trying to reclaim your argument from over 6 hours ago.

This is a level of conspiracy that I would expect from Holla Forums

Me being wouldn't even make sense in this string of conversation.

And what would you being right in this whole thing mean? That someone tried to get trips?
Again:
Who cares about trips?
And wouldn't me claiming Holla Forums is a cuck board as claims mean I understand what "cuck" means?

Not to mention, my original request was for the picture posted. At what point am I claiming an understanding or misunderstanding of cuckoldry?

Again, your argument is quaint, but doesn't really hold up. And even assuming you're right, and this is a grand conspiracy about VPNs, clearing caches, Photoshopping images, and GETs, what's gained? Especially when your claims contradict yourself.

Apparently you who waited over 6 hours to try and win them again.

Ah ha! So you finally admit how you went about doing this? Didn't think you would let it slip this easily but maybe I shouldn't put this past a petty person like you.

You're not fooling anyone user. You will never live this down.

Of course, we won't just forget about this in a few days. Though I have the image I came for, you have some patting yourself on the back for being wrong in an argument you created in your own mind.

And so did I photoshop that last image? Put the cookies I supposedly deleted BACK into the cache folder?

Or was I right this whole time, and just wanted an image that kinda aptly represents this board?
I'm sorry you aren't like the rest of us and got over GETs/Dubs back in 2006. One day you'll realize that the average person scans right past post numbers and looks to the content. Because they're meaningless numbers that only idiots put meaning into. Hell, had that other guy not gotten trips, and me almost stumble into it, you could have spent your evening doing something else.
And thanks for proving my point, that this board is nothing but shitposting, "meme-magic", cucks, and pedos.

Oh, and don't forget to Check 'em :^)

Ha, two can play at that game. You're too easy user. See you in the next thread!

Going for singles

I don't envy the poor fool you jump on, then feebly attempt to "disprove" him saying that he has no idea who you are or what you're talking about.

Night night, and good luck on your witch hunt :^)
And one more for the road, since all you care about are digits

user even I have to stop and tell you to end this embarassment.

Watch this.

Fuck off redditor.