So it's Halloween night, what you watching?

So it's Halloween night, what you watching?

Me, Poltergeist.

My roommates and I will probably watch Audition. Maybe some episodes of The Outer Limits. We may watch some more movies but Audition is the only definite.

Going to watch Ringu later tonight.

Crablegs.

Hocus Pocus

It's kino

Evolver. It's pretty great.

THIS. Been thinking about crablegs since that great thread, unfortunately too low on neetbux to afford any atm. Soon though. Soon.

Dagon

Halloween is for the minorities and lowest social tiers of white people. Keep your plebian holiday to yourselves, lower orders.

You sound like a miserable cunt. I doubt you have any friends or family that can stand you.

Go get trampled in a Black Friday sale. American holidays are the fucking worst. Stop trying to push them on other counties, you fat fucks.

You a sandnigger or something? Go cry to someone who gives a shit.

Half your country is non-white, soon all of it will be non-white. Enjoy your bitch-ass holiday induced diabetes before your demise, you faggots.

hes scared of clowns i bet

They probably fucked him stupid, and he never got better.

How is Halloween a supermarket holiday? You trick or treat and dress in costumes. Not buy stuff. And how are we pushing Halloween on other countries?

Don't try to figure out retards.

Go allah akbar yourself.

"I have exercised the demons. This gym is clear." - Tan Gina

The witches are all jewish………
HAHAHA!

That's just coincidence goyim!

They can't help themselves……

My friends invited me over for a halloween movie night.
They chose these.
Backcountry was boring (the hanging lip was somewhat disturbing, don't see that too often).
Shutter was hilarious, but half of my friends were scared shitless. When the girl was crawling onto the bed I went "Here kitty kitty!" and tapped the sofa as if I was inviting a cat to sit next to me. The guy sitting next to me freaked out.
I don't even watch scary movies, I'm way too easily scared by those non-stop jumpsacres, but this was ridiculous.