'Deadpool' Director Shifts to Sony's 'Sonic the Hedgehog' Movie

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-director-tim-miller-developing-sonic-hedgehog-movie-sony-942661

But we already got that and it was tip top kino

A sanic movie in this day and age…..studios really scraping the ass end of the barrel

I demand that this be an actual thing. I demand it.

And that director's career just ended.

You joke but /cow/ would have him do it. CWC sunk to a new low and is so out of control that he's back in control of the trolls.

Please let it be live action. I want an answer to the Mario Bros movie.

What did I mean by this? I don't think I typed that.

I think a Shadow the Hedgehog movie would fit better for the director of Memepool.

THIS

He wanted Deadpool 2 to be biggerer and actioner

What about this: a reality show to choose whose OC hedgeg will be featured ojn the new Sanic movie!

GOTTA MEME FAST

They would have said the same about directing a Deadpool movie.

Seems he wanted it to be more serious and Reynolds wanted it to be more comedy.

Does this mean the sonic movie is going to be a grimdark owtheedge fest?

Sony can't make a smart decision to save their dying company, can they?

I hope so. If it's anything like SatAM, I'm in!

So will this song be in the movie?

fuckin mint

You mean that dead board?

If you bump a thread you get banned and it's full of jewish autists typing paragraphs about what CWC ate that morning.

Do you realize that will be sonicx squared? it will cause a wave of newfaggotry the likes this franchise has never seen

Honeslty the animu Sonic movie was better.

Tim Miller worked on the Shadow game ironically.

So does that mean when we actually get to Shadow The Hedgehog, the theatrical release, it's going to be edgier than the upcoming Sonic movie?

Truly a great hedgehog.

Would watch the fuck out of. True Kino.

what's happening here?

invisible horses are raping that girl.

they aren't doing a very good job.

Care to show the horses how it's done

why do you think shes crying?

Some dude was streaming himself hacking IP cameras and playing maymays on them.
Put tape over your webcam fam.

wew, that's what I thought was going on. That's some spooky shit… good thing he uses his hacking skills for laughs.

though scaring a little kid at night is a bit of a low blow.

guess it could have been worse.

how else do you expect him to maintain his edge?

Eggman/robotnik never fails to amuse

its like poetry
it rhymes

Quality stuff. The one nigger is just sitting still wondering how much money they can sue the school for.

does this mean there'll be a scene where Sonic gets pegged?

If that was a thing it'd be better than any attempt of sony's to make a sonic movie.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Well, you could look at the bright side, the kid will probably be too terrified of anything sanic related to turn into a sanic obsessed autist.

Deadpool was easily the best capeshit movie of the decade. Action that you can actually follow, no shaky cam bullshit. It had minimal executive meddling and constantly shits on Hollywood/cinematic universe jewry by not introducing a bun of shit no one cares about.

I didn't like the references at first but upon re-watching, Deadpool is actually a good action-comedy movie.

Why does Holla Forums hate Deadpool? Because of the inevitable copycats that will try and imitate the R-rated comedy/gore and fourth-wall breaks?

It's like saying this smelly shit was the best smelly shit of the yard. Also, you're wrong, it's a wannabe gritty "comedy" that relies on childish humor and ends up being yet another origin story with a predictable ending.

…I'd watch that. No lie.

because people like it

Ayy

dropped

What exactly is predictable about it-besides the fact that the main character survives?

Go watch the Bourne movies or Captain America if you want shymalamadingdong "what a tweeest" in your movies. I like simple, clear-cut action which Deadpool more than delivers on.

Seriously, calling it "predictable" is one of the vaguest non-answers I've ever heard.

I guess you might have a point about the humor (still subjective) but the humor was not just fart and sex jokes.

Tamers is GOAT
I'd seriously watch Adult Swim again if they put this guy's work in place of Family Guy.