It's Homophobic if a straight guy Turns down a gay guy sexual advances

It's Homophobic if a straight guy Turns down a gay guy sexual advances

Fuck this gay earth……

all men are rapists, if not in deed than in desire. if an opportunity arose a homo would rape your virgin ass just as quickly as a straight male would stick his dick in a passed out drunk slut. the word homophobia literally means "fear of men" - because only men are typically willing to physically injure another person in an attempt to get their sexual gratification

But /reddipol/, you're so willing to suck Drumpf's rancid microdick.

Will everyone on freechan slit their wrists when President Trump is elected?

Welp, at least Nigma isn't also gay, but still, now the "love triangle" is just there to add some forced drama.

Why do I feel like every post in this thread is from teh same guy?

I guess Gordon's love triangle wasn't enough.

But it's actual true that a faggot would rape a man he is attracted to if he could get away with it. Homosexuals are deviants and mentally ill.

Penguin was shit tier villain that somehow stayed in the mainstream because of Tim Burton.

He's literally just a shitty gangster. He originally wasn't even short.

No it doesn't you retard, by it's roots it means "fear of sameness"

And Batman used to carry guns, kill criminals and give public speeches.

The point is that over the years certain aspects of these characters have evolved. And it's perfectly fine for Penguin to be a glorified gangster, Batman is a street level cape anyway, the only reason they keep having him punch above his weight is that he's so popular.

You're confusing Greek and Latin.

No one ever laughs at your shitty memes, Freech.

When does he that in the vid?

You have to be one of the most autistic, tiresome individuals to have graced this site.

but i dont support trump

Nice to know that people are still having fun with the reddi/pol/ meme.
Settle down, reddi/pol/.

#TOLD

tbh I actually hope hilldawg wins
Four years of a criminal in the white house (what's new) versus an incompetent faggot in the white house.
Mainly because I don't want to deal with four years of entitled shitposting from retarded faggots who believe that their politics belong everywhere.
Yeah, Holla Forums isn't used to getting what they want versus liberals, but the butthurt will still be glorious.
Have fun unskewing the polls to buy a little more time of delusion, reddi/pol/.

It's so obvious you're by yourself.
Maybe if you weren't bound and determined to shove your phrase down everyone's throats you would have had some degree of success.

An entire year wasted because you couldn't contain your autism even a little bit.

Did they turn penguin gay for they can turn him into a meapthor for Milo? Penguin is portrayed as conversaive and he shits on feminists.

pick one

He's been on TV, faggot

No, it's just that retarded leftists keep mixing up latin and greek prefixes, suffixes, and roots.
It's homophobia, with the homo referring to same sex. That's why they call them HOMOSEXUALS, and straight people HETEROSEXUALS, because hetero means different.

Implying tv is still relevant

Oh, sorry, I meant to reply to .

Do gays realize they aren't entitled to sex?

No it's not. Can confirm as a faggots should all burn type

Faggots are worse than kikes.

He's supposed to be a metaphor for Trump.

lol listen to this greek trying to confuse people with falsehoods

I can edit the (You)'s out of a post in MS paint too.

Oh look! It appears that neither one was me! Guess that means there are three of us now, Reddipol! What say you about that?

fuck redditpol

Sounds like a party, but I wouldn't want to be near unwashed virgins who think political shitposting belongs on any board but Holla Forums, or who stake their entire self-worth on political shitposting so that they get upset when you tell them that not everyone gives a fuck about their meme candidate, nor the alternative.

Speaking of which, here's the post that started all the political shitposting and Trump shit in this thread;

It's been done.

Yeah, he's a faggot too. But you are even bigger faggots for shitting up the catalog and pretty much every other thread.

The reddigoon is notorious for trying to shit up even non-political threads before anybody else even makes an attempt.
There is no denying this, he's been doing this shit since like February.

Okay, since this old comment made no sense, I'll ask again. When does he say that it's homophobic to turn down a gay dude?

reddi/pol/ has been doing much the same.
Fuck off, retard.

You made the first political post ITT.
Everyone can see your faggotry, and it's fooling nobody.
I wouldn't really be surprised if the more obnoxious responses to your low energy non-meme are just you desperately trying to be relevant.

my wife left me because i wouldnt suck her lovers dick after he came inside her ive been lonely ever since

Fuck you. The Penguin is one of Batman's best villains. He's Batman's very own Lex Luthor. He's a more of a cerebral villain. He's not the type of bad guy that Batman can just beat up and take to jail. The Penguin has his hand in the pockets of Gotham's judges and juries. He draws a lot of water in Gotham, almost as much as Bruce Wayne. He's DC's answer to Marvel's Kingpin.