The man who took taylor swift's v cards sets his eyes on his next sexual conquest

The man who took taylor swift's v cards sets his eyes on his next sexual conquest.

ALIENS

She hasn't had those since she was 12 years old.

what is the point of trailers giving away 90% of the plot its just missing the predictable ending

even game trailers are doing it
why?

Its Prometheus all over again.

garbage meme man

It looks to be the most interesting movie I've seen this year that's really not saying much

fun fact: the 1.5 kg ostrich egg contains the largest single cell currently known.

Well the black guy dies in the trailer..

maybe - or he becomes the Genetically Enhanced Bad Guy With Dubiously Explained Hostile Intent™

Dan Schneider?

I'm getting Thing vibes from this movie. The creature bites the scientist and then it looks like everyone is running away from everyone else and they can't trust each other.

If it is the Thing, I have a few questions. The Thing can both change itself to match a victim like it did with the dogs in the first remake with Kurt Russell where it was absorbing them into its own body. The Thing can also infect others by touching them and causing them to turn into Things as well. My question is, do these things share a consciousness with one another (Are they mentally linked) or are each of these Things separate entities ( They have their own thoughts, etc)?

It would make sense that they'd be separate, because the doctor only made a ship for one Thing to ride in. Then again, the other Things could have been causing trouble as a distraction, so that the doctor could build the ship. However, it would probably be much easier to build the ufo if the Thing hadn't shown that it could infect others. By doing so, everyone went on high alert and it had little time to itself.

It was a a parasite that slowly gained intelligence the more it absorbed them.
Think of it as mindless before latching onto a host and slowly getting smarter the further into the film we get.

Is this the new movie that takes place in the Cloverfield universe?

user, please.

You're right, she only has sex with women like her friend Lena Dunhum.

Does that black lady hate gays?

Hopefully we can all learn to H8 gays.

I hope the creatures turns out as a sex parasite which makes women grow large breasts, gives them sensuous lips and chain orgasms.

I take it back. Taylor Swift only fucks men.

Would be hilarous to see a hentai-esque hollywood movie. Would be cringe as fuck

It's going to be shit.

When will this end?

When people stop pretending niggers are actually capable of attaining such positions.

Kind of hot tbh

It's a giant sperm tadpole, how did it start eating his hand?

that's a man

So has the ……. ding …….. ding replaced the BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMM now?

What is it with all the Negrophiles on Youtube? All the comments were just complaining that the black guy looks like he's going to be a victim of the creature, rather then being the main character that kills the aliens by swinging his BBC at them.

They are triggered that the movie portrays natural selection. The niggers will always be the first ones to day.

there are none

The fuck is that supposed to be?

That is what is commonly referred to as a mulatto. Note the unrefined handwriting and backward lettering, indicating at least some level of illiteracy.

Alien + Gravity + The Thing. Is that Idris Elbow playing the black scientist man? The Jap guy was in Sushine too. I guess he type cast as the Asian guy in "realistic" space movies.

Except she did it wrong

And she's like 3/4 white anyway, either that or she bleaches

no, she wrote it backwards on purpose because she was looking in a mirror and it came out backwards to her. she didnt do it wrong, she did exactl as her master commanded

What do you need to explore space for anyway goyim? It's scary out there. Look at this movie. It's good that Obama neutered the space program.

I really don't want to see Blomkamp fuck up Aliens.

Science is bad goyim

V card? Who? What?

Didn't the Thing take over the aliens from the spaceship that crashed? I thought that was why they fell in Antartica?

You really don't know the term v card? lmao