Favorite anime scene

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

clipfish.de/special/naruto-staffel-1/home/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL67ABF0793ACF3B87
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you watching it with German dub?

gotta admit, that's a classic

Naruto is the best manga to ever be written. Sasuke x Sakura is the best pairing ever devised for a fictional story.

Yeah, were you in the stream?

I'm on episode 8 and I'm starting to get fed up with this episode. EVERY time someone gets hit badly, it turns out *teleports behind you* "LOL IT WASN'T THE REAL ME, THAT WAS JUST A CLONE XDDD"

I just watched Kackenarschi or whatever his name is get "killed" multiple times already only for it to not be really him, but a pile of wood or a puddle of water instead.

i cri evrtim

not an anime but still a great scene.

What a way to go. Only being remembered for some gay cartoon on cucklodean.

TOP PLEB

Why the fuck this have 600+ thousand views?

>>>/a/

I already posted this thread there yesterday, but they deleted my thread and I got banned, so I came here

Dude, dont bother watching shounen shit unless you are extremely bored. The story finally ended like 3-4 weeks ago and its about 460 episodes of bullshit and turns into dragonball Z later on

When I think of Mako, I think of the wizard from Conan the Barbarian and Aku from Samurai Jack.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Holla Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

What did he deserve to be remembered for? I don't get it at all.

I went to school with a fat bitch that wore one of those headbands to school EVERY.. GODDAMN.. DAY..

I never spoke to her because i was afraid of her incredible ninjitsu power could've probably done some real damage to my chi.

wow thats some awful animation.

lame

wrong board

Or is it?

No nostalgia glasses, this really was one of the best anime, and I like moeshit too so I'm not one of those "anime is dead" guys.

I remember this one. I miss this stuff.

It also has incredible animation, I have the bluray 1080p copy and it looks very nice.

Most satisfying scene ever, I felt the rage

If you disagree I'll arm-wrestle you.

Nichijou fam

You know exactly why you posted that

Berserk saves her on the spot.

Shit I mean Guts.

Although I'm so fucking fed up with "that was just a clone you killed, not the real me", I really like the fact that Naruto sounds exactly like the angry german kid who smashed up his keyboard

clipfish.de/special/naruto-staffel-1/home/
for those who want to see for themselves

Okay I think I am officially done with this show and will switch to watching DBZ instead. This dude who tries to kill Naruto and all his friends is then killed by this other masked person, and Naruto is on the verge of tears and being so angry that some guy killed a guy who wanted him and all his friends dead.

take it to /a/

Take this to your face.

Same voice actor?

Why the fuck is this so funny?

There's more where that came from, if you've never seen these before:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL67ABF0793ACF3B87

Speaking of anime, why is it that anime titties are always pink 95% of the time?

Skip ahead to 10:16.

Dubs confirmed.

I'm a fan of this work of art.

Made me think of this.

What animu?

Anime is fucking gay tbh

Then so is everything else.

oopie-doo!
wrong board.

Hehehe you said doo

Anime airs on TV though?

Anime is nip cartoons

Anime and cartoons are different things.

I wish drama queen posts like this would go out of fashion already.

The only damage she done was to school cafeteria and her home fridge. Burger-jutsu is a power and ancient technique that ninjas from the Village of Fat practiced over as long as humanity existed.

Holy shit this is awful. How could they disgrace Berserk with this shit?

Its revenge at miura for the hiatus.

This show went to shit the moment it stopped being about a spirit detective and turned into DBZ powerlevel crap.

Did he only do that to naruto, or did sakura get some as well?

Only naruto. But I think way later in the series naruto gets kakashi back.

The main studio, Millepensee, has no prior experience with producing anime except Teekyuu which is cheaply made and has two minute long episodes. Their co-producer GEMBA has a small amount of experience doing 3D effects for other productions. They were assisted by Betop Japan which also has only a small amount of experience. They were also assisted by Sunrise D.I.D. which does have a lot of experience.

So at least judging by this it's easy to see why things went wrong.

Yes.
When's the next one?

That's some fine vintage pasta

Yes I'm talking that anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It fucking sucks. Now it's pretty popular among the anime circles, and yet this poor excuse for an animated feature is the worst thing ever produced by a human being if you except Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I'm being generous.

First you gotta admit you hated the first episode. It made no sense, sucked as shit, wasn't funny, edgy or new. Or original. Animation sucked dead dogs' balls. Characters sucked dead dogs' balls. Voice acting sucked dead dogs' balls. But you managed to make it through the whole pile of steaming poo just to see the ED. Because that's what this anime is about. It's about the ED. Those 1 minute and a half. There's nothing else to it. You went like "OMG ANIMATION LIEK" you freaking retards and now everyone likes it. Yet it's shit. It's complete shit with no redeeming qualities. There's fucking nothing to it. Just the dance at the end. It's a dancing anime. A fucking retarded dancing anime with no story and nothing and no characters it sucks. You shouldn't like it you morons seriously. Just download the ED and loop it on your WMP you cockass faggot asses. DAMN I wish all those threads about HARUHI OMG YEAH would go one and everyone in them die FUCK YOU for polluting my forums HARUHI FUCK YOU.

It made no sense, sucked shit, wasn't funny, edgy or new. Or original. Animation, characters, voice acting sucked shit-slathered cocks in Hell. But you manage to make it through the whole pile of steaming shit just to see the end. Because that's what this anime is about. There's nothing else to it. Just the dance at the end. It's a fucking dancing anime.