Why do I not see good comedies brought up very often around here? Is humour too lowbrow for Holla Forums?

Why do I not see good comedies brought up very often around here? Is humour too lowbrow for Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porridge_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I started a Red Dwarf thread the other week. It didn't get a lot of posts. So, did everyone enjoy series 11?

It was okay. All the episodes felt as if they were rushed through. Loved all the Rimmer clones though.

>>>/brit/

There were a lot of rushed endings. I think Krysis felt like the most complete episode.

While complete feeling every episode in X is better than Krysis.

Still XI was miles better than series seven or eight.

surprisingly accurate version of the future

Didn't even know that this show was still going on.

have you even watched an episode, user?

The great thing about Red Dwarf is while it has a multi racial cast, it never never makes a point of it.
I'm glad they got away from the BBC. You know they'd be breathing down their necks, pushing them to do more racial shit. We'd have an episode on how much of a racist Rimmer is, or they'd run into a peaceful crew of Muslim GELFs who are being persecuted by Nazi Simulants.

But the entire crew outside of Lister were white and Lister was basically the janitor.

I tried to get into this show once and I had to force myself to laugh.

I'm enjoying the new season, that last season without the laugh track was painful.

it does take a little to get used, but it definitely starts to get off the ground from series III onwards, although series I and II have a raw charm to them that really makes it feel like porridge set in space.

*time to get used to. should have noticed that typo.

The only Holla Forums-approved comedy here is M*A*S*H.

?

I like Darkplace, is there any more shows that's similar to it?

Man to Man with Dean Learner

So it's like mystery science theater 3000, where people like it for pretty much no reason?

I never quite got the appeal of that show. Watching shitty movies is fun, but their commentary was rarely all that witty, and didn't add a whole lot. I guess that kind of thing seemed more novel before streaming bad movies with other people over the internet was an option.

We had a simpsons thread recently.

My favorite comedy show is impractical jokers though :)

Should have stayed dead at season seven.

old bbc sitcom that ran in the seventies: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porridge_(TV_series)

not even close.

Present for you lads.

No fags will shit up even threads about that. Holla Forums is too autistic to enjoy comedy

underage detected

Seriously, what's the appeal? It was just a friend simulator for people, before they had the internet.

get a load of this smeghead