I was told that this series is fun and has really well written characters

I was told that this series is fun and has really well written characters.
Season one was fun, but I'm halfway through season 2 and all I want to do is kill myself.
My question is, is the suffering ever going to end?

Same boat as you tbh. Binged on this like 8 months ago and haven't watched it since. Have to finish the second half of the final season and the movies. Might not care enough to do so.

Could do a group watch, get some threads going.
I've never seen it but had it on my back burner for two years now.

s2 was even better than s1 you massive faggot

It gets a lot better. Keep going m8

farscape is trash tbh bro

Kill yourself nigger Farscape is great

Get some taste, son.

sure beans, mate.
First couple of episodes revolve around "everybody acts like retards and has mental problems", and then a downright idiotic alien princess marriage three-parter comes.
Oh, and the annoying as shit flat-assed pale whore is there all the time.

Well you just made me remember the crush I had for that blue semen demon when I was watching this as a little babby kid.
Kind of hard to see the original appeal, but some r36 would definitely be appreciated.

what in the fuck is r36
fuck you, I know what r36 is, and it's the wrong one
how new are you

It's early in the morning over here, contain your autism please.

No love for Sikozu? Best waifu on the show.

Zhaan is best waifu.

Are you even trying?

Seasson 2 was the best season.

Don't buy into the farscape lies. The show is actually shit.

Once Scorpi becomes the main antagonist, it gets better.

Once Harvey shows up it gets way better.

Holla Forums is infested with shit taste fantasy and science fiction plebs. Their memes need to die.

This and this

Only when you finally man up and kill yourself like everyone wants you to.

From what I've seen so far, after Scorpius became the main antagonist, the show first took a small step up in quality, then a huge huge fall.

I saw the whole series in maybe a month or so. It's pretty good if you can stand the lame/bad effects. It picks up once Scorpius becomes the main antagonist but falls off a bit again later on.

But DEAR-FUCKING-GOD do I hate Chiana. Both her character and the fact she cant act for shit. First of all, she always gets them in trouble and she's a slut that tries to lure all men but never succeeds. She tries to be "le tough chick" but fails miserably. She can't act for shit. The worst part is her "battlecry", GOD DAMN I cant stand it. Just google chiana battlecry and see what I mean.

I wouldnt recommend Farscape unless you really like science fiction or unless you've seen most/all of the top shows, like I have.

I have not heard her battlecry, but I share your opinion completely. She is unbearable. Currently I'm suffering at what she's doing to D'argo. She is single-handedly ruining his character.

The old witch in the later seasons is best girl.

starting with season 2 the tone of the show goes a bit darker and it's going to stay that way, but at the same time it has the heroes remembering they're outlaws and pulling a bank heist

the season 4 finale will have you screaming "WHY?!" but fortunately there's a follow up movie that combines the more important plot points they had for season 5. It has Rygel's best line and solid evidence of his character development

Such as?

Nah fuck it lads, Do you lot want to do a Season by season run down? I'll run the threads innit and sort of ask what people though of each season n' shit.

Whateve you want m8e, but I'm seriously up for running a season by season topic, ne1 up 4 it, eh?

This order isnt ranked:
Breaking Bad
Sopranos
The Wire
Rome
Game of Thrones
Deadwood
Carnivale
The x-files
The shield
Doctor Who
Hannibal
Sons of anarchy
Dexter
Six feet under
Supernatural
Sherlock
Oz
Lost
+Probably someone I forgot

The knick (1 season, got tired of the interracial shit)
Better Call Saul (first season)
Twin peaks (5-6 episodes)

I have only seen maybe 3-4 episodes of House of Cards and I havent seen Mad men.
So maybe I should finish Twin Peaks or begin to watch mad men? Is mad men worth it?

You got any other tips?

Oh yeah, I've seen Band of Brothers too.

Is there any space adventure sci fi show that you would call "good"?
You know, from the star trek clones genre.

If you notice a running theme throughout the show is that most their plans never work. The crew of Moya usually wins because they don't give up. That's it. Your only valid criticism is that Chiana's acting is not so good. The effects are just old at this point not necessarily bad.

It's just a stupid character. The fact that the actor sucks certainly doesn't help it either. Kinda reminds me of Six Feet under and Brenda and her family. God I hated them, at least her and the brother.

you frelling mivok sucking farbot trelk talkin dren about the best sci fi ever!!!!

Would definitely race mix with the woman who plays Aeryn.

I want to Clauda Black so badly that it cannot be expressed with an earth language.
I actually started watching Farscape at all because of her

this mother fucking whore, I want her to suffer so badly

Disgusting.

wtf i hate farscape now

Her "I'm sexy and cute" act she tries to do on the later SG-1 is disgusting. Woman looks like a 40 something, used up, mannish , misshapen jewish crone.
I thought her presence on SG-1 was due to the lack of a budget no one can seriously find this "woman" attractive.