Hope none of you dressed as Harley Quinn for Halloween

Hope none of you dressed as Harley Quinn for Halloween.

can we have WW3 already so this gay earth can be nuked?

Yes, it may offend the mentally ill. I am glad that the press is just coming clean and admitting that SJWs are mentally ill.

not the first time i've seen business twitters pull the pink crap

So, they were referring to the SJWs?

Holla Forums is always right

do those even exist in current year? the only people banned from halloween are sex offenders.

All the more reason to do it!

No. At least not in the West, I should clarify, I think they still have them in some 3rd World Countries. Asylums are considered to be a "Human Rights Abuse".

First the Moana controversy now this? Will it ever end?

really makes you think…

i believe they're called psychiatric wards/hospitals now, still the same shit but with less (known cases of) abuse.

kicking them out on the street to yell on corners and eat out of dumpsters is much more humane

Isn't that the entire liberal population?

what kind of faggotry is this

You know, I am not one of those that use the term "capeshit" normally but I could use it for the whole irony angle, fucking movies and their shit costume design just because "hurr, nobody will take my artsy grimm dark super hero film seriously if I respect the source material" mentality.

Pic related, one of the best Harley Quinn designs.

Obligatory

is that tara strong

I didn't know it was the 70s again

That's not the original

These people bring disrepute to the name Kramer

superior version here.

Get back to >>>/a/ you tasteless nigger

Mental health hospitals are a joke, they're just a room to lock people in and medicate them. Old asylums are actually healthier for you because you had the grounds and a purpose instead of being locked in a room with a bunch of nutters and your own mental health issues with no way to escape it but bad TV.

and he's telling people how to behave and dress?

Vote Hillary user.

b-but the media and public all tell me that's what voting trump will bring!

whom do i trust?

Obviously the media goyim, anyone else but us is lying to you and is doing very bad illegal things.

I'm going to wear an Acid Rain mask I bought on a whim.

… three ninas?

Anything can offend someone, so you should stop doing everything.
Or you just stop giving a fuck.

man, life really went to shit when mental illness became fashionable.

Why, lads. Just why. When will this SJW bullshit stop?

Why is she so perfect?

I said one of the best, not the best, for "reality's" sake the one I posted was better than the shit they used for the movie, but then again, so was their Joker.

Unless MarketWatch means sjw and feminists, the mentally ill are not going to care.

Even his jewish parents didn't want him, he must be a high level jew.

What's more realistic than a jester costume? Something people actually used to wear

It is more or less a middle ground between the original one and a more modern approach to it, don't misunderstand, the original is always the best option.

The Bruce Timm design is the only Harley costume that isn't shit. Anyone that disagrees is a flamboyant homosexual.

The Arkham games would have been ten times better if they had dressed Harley in her traditional outfit.

I prefer my capeshit to be whorish. This does nothing for me.

That's because you're a faggot.

You know where the irony in the "capeshit" word resides? if it was up to the film makers capes wouldn't even be a thing, everything would be black leather suits and trench coats.

It could also use "I just want the attention" caption or something.

It's the best because it's skin tight. The new Harley outfit can be worn by anyone and other than the colar and boots, it's a very common outfit during the summer months.

It's easier for kids to wear as well and a tone of them will be Harley Quinn this Halloween just like there were a ton of Jokers when the Dark Knight came out nearly a decade ago.

Let's be honest, dressing up as modern Harley is basically cosplaying as a juggalo. And juggalos are almost as bad as niggers, not quite there, but so close you can't even tell the difference.

so pussy and above is asking for it? glad to know, i'll be grabbing bitches by the boatload.

they still dress up as ledger

watch american juggalo. trust me, they are the niggers of white folk.

Ill give you a guess who is responsible for that
Seriously, look it up

How does it feel to have taste this shit?

9/10

look m8, i know you have dreams of gay men's asses in skin-tight leather, but you don't need to project it here.

A jew dressed as a Nazi

Poof they will do anything for money

I have been involuntarily commited before. It's not that uncommon. They still do shit like ECT and drug you out of your mind so that when you finally become aware of where you are you are sitting in a chair wearing unfamiliar pajamas and sitting in a puddle of cold piss.

it's like Holla Forums doesn't mean anything they say!

I didn't know Roland Reagan was a Jew.

Who the fuck is Roland Reagan? Some mirror universe Ronald Reagan?

Pretty much.

Sorry to tell you this, but you appear to have shit taste in everything.

I don't understand how this is news

why should anyone care about offending the mentally ill? they're already fucked in the head, by definition they could get offended by the existence of pencils

I thought it was Nixon who was responsible for that.

cunny

T. Samefag

?

At least be a competent weebs.

You still have to go back :^)

What would you call her?

A haram bae?

No she would have to be dressed as a gorilla in order to be a haram bae.

But she is both haram and a bae.

I THOUGHT SHE WAS A GORILLA!

So showing hair is haram but wearing whore makeup isn't?

Everything is haram.

3DPDs are retarded