The fuck is up with every one of these "teenage/early 20's loser grows up/gets lucky/gets rich/etc" movies starring the...

The fuck is up with every one of these "teenage/early 20's loser grows up/gets lucky/gets rich/etc" movies starring the most Jewiest-looking ugly fucks they could possibly find?

I know Hollywood is controlled by Jews, but I honestly can't recall the last time I saw one of these films that didn't star an obviously kikey-looking actor, forget blue-eyed blonds, not even black-haired, brown-eyed dudes who don't look Jewy.

Are kikes so insecure that everything has to be a fucking power fantasy of them making it rain shekels, banging some hot shiksa, and showing up all those goyim who mocked them?

>>>Holla Forums

drumpf

GET USED TO SAYING MADAME PRESIDENT

FTFY

Jews trying to make themselves seem relatable so you don't go GTKRWN when they cheat you. Same reason they run all this happy horseshit Moslems are totally tolerant #theMiddleEastTerroristsHaveNothingToDoWithIslam #JihadiStrong

that scene was so hot
wish they actually fucked

I'm pretty sure these films appeal solely to stoners, nu-males and Bernie Sanders supporters. You know, the people who dream of fucking someone half as hot as Daddario.

is there a difference between these?

Go what the what with what now?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

What

t. cuck

Jews are nearing 100% control and are no longer hiding the agenda.

Time for a purge

Because Jews were all wierd kids who got bullied when they were growing up. Why do you think they hate goyim so much?

t. butthurt lwd

So Jews are /r9k/?

I don't have the jewish actors in that trailer, I hate the quirky humor that it has, or non-humor. Awkward guy is awkward and is clumsy, haha, so funny! He's a nerd!

Oh, look, he just got laid, but he was so awkward!