TFW no qt 3.14 sensitive mixed race gf to hold and console while snuggled up watching TWD S07E01

Women are retarded.

gross dude

I never understood these "Reaction" videos. It always just seemed like a fairly egocentric fashion of attempting to attract attention and popularity by taking advantage of current trends. Something like 87% of these are most likely faked anyway.

It is.

More like 99.99%.

How the fuck have they made SEVEN seasons of the Walking Dead? Are normalfags not sick of zombies yet?

Was this serious or what? It seems almost too good to be true.

soon fam

LMAO!

Where is that pic of Felicia Day where she basically flat out admits that "White Knighting" works, because all women want is a dude that will just agree with them on everything and compliment them and not hold them responsible for their actions?

People care more about the Gook getting his head bashed in then about the Presidential Election, Syrian War, Iran, Russian-US Relations, ISIS, Israel, and the possible ramifications and outcomes of all of those combined. Pop culture always trumps real life in the current year West.

I want to see that too

What races is she? She looks odd.

Most likely mudblood.

are you a nigger?

Kill yourself

Zombies are just a background in that movie. It might as well be a food crisis and the movie would be about the drama that ensues.

I know its callous but does anyone else feel the urge to airdrop westerners into mosul for some real trauma when you see them go full bitch mode over some made up shit?

Yes

kill YOURSELF

im glad im not alone

She looks like dogshit m8.

What is the context of the bottom right picture? That guy looks like he's tweaking.

Football hooligans m80.

So he's drunk as shit and high.

Some episodes dont even show zombies anymore, they are starting to become a threat just to the weak people that were somehow protected from then all this time. The main dudes are all super heroes now, and the real threat to them are other dudes that are super villains.

Might be this, I'm not sure but I think that the quote on the top is from Felicia Day, the stuff underneath is a screencap from some whore's tumblr.

Is that her just admitting she is easy if you use the right feminist code words to validate her ego?

all those things you listed are basically pop culture to us, the decisions are made by rich elites. they are far-off events that we can't influence.

Might be sarcasm. No way, sluts especially can't into beta orbiters.