Pan confirmed to be stronger than Super saiyan God

Pan confirmed to be stronger than Super saiyan God

>>>/a/

I don't care if anime is allowed, this is still a shitty post.

Goes on /a/, brah.

Dragon Ball is dead for me. They finally managed to do it.

Watching DB in the first place
Shit taste.

How are they breathing in space?

Pan was always a shit character.

They took a shounen that set himself apart from all the other crap by estabilishing a simple rule so that it follows logics and just threw that away because they are too lazy to even bother writting anything new and are just rehahshing the same plots of Z.

Typical of asian jews, just cashing in on nostalgia.

yes they established power levels/putting a numerical value to their strength but that all got thrown out the window after SS appeared.

how did toriyama fuck this up?

Fun Fact: Toriyama originally added the power level thing to make fun of power levels in shounen that ran from the 80s. Since dragonball started off as a satire, this fit in perfectly with the direction of the series (then). Ironically it backfired spectacularly and the series most associated with power levels is dragonball. To this day, /a/utists will believe power levels mattered in dragonball.

Gohan is half saiyan and considered the most powerful character for several arcs. He's still considered the most powerful if he actually bothered to train instead of being a good husband and father.

/a/utists believe a lot of stupid shit tbh

aye, but toriyama clearly had no interest in pushing that further by gohan doing fuck all against buu and once again having goku save the day. pretentious "muh chosen one" typical prophecy bullshit that will never go anywhere.

even still, a half saiyan has been proven to be capable of SSJ3 when fused with another half saiyan, you can't fuse a quarter saiyan with anything and expect serious power. maybe another quarter saiyan, which would only make a half saiyan and then only be capable of reaching SSJ2, which is still weak shit when we have SSJ3, 4 (sorry, i actually enjoyed GT), and SS GOD.

Why not? Goten and Trunks were amazing as kids. Far more powerful than goku or vegeta(both full blooded) when they were tykes.
Why couldn't a quarter saiyan achieve the same power and results?

SS levels don't matter much either.

wow, toriyama can't even follow his own shit.

thank fuck i never bothered reading the manga, i hope they don't put that into the show.

i think i may skip on super altogether, only watched the first episode anyway.

Trunks just trained harder than goku during his timeline and improved his SS form instead of skipping to another level

but that makes no sense

goku trained to the point that he achieved SSJ3 and SSG

trunks is limited by his half human dna, so while he may achieve one of those perfect/imperfect/awakened states, that shit wouldn't, couldn't and shouldn't be able to compare to a full-blooded saiyan.

Why do you keep saying half human/quarter human makes them weaker? Vegeta and nappan talk about this a little bit when gohan knocks the fuck outta raditz. Breeding with earth women would probably result in super powered mixed babies. Trunks, Gohan and Goten are all insanely powerful thanks to their mixed heritage.

It's because super saiyan is a power that's deeply rooted in emotions, and the saiyan's are racially and culturally not very in touch with their emotions. The half-human blood and growing up in a human world is what makes Goku and the half-saiyan children so fucking strong. They're more in touch with their emotions, which in turn unlocks more power.

(((Toriyama)))

in addition to what is saying, the fact that they simply have less saiyan blood limits their ability to evolve.

oh-oh!
board is wrong

…can't deny that Holla Forums is wrong 99% of the time tbh

I bet that faggot Toriyama said that, *i was merely pretending to be retarded, it was parody all along

And you eat it up, dumb weeb

Forms don't even matter. At the end of dbz regular gohan was way stronger than even ss3 goku.

Why do you even bother?

of course, women are always stronger than men.

Streaming the fight scenes with anons was so fun. We should do that more often.

but why?

yeah but that was due to divine intervention.

what? when he broke the z sword, got swallowed up by majin buu and then became the great faggotman?

sorry, i don't buy it.