Doesn't he have any real friends who could just tell him: "Dude, you look fucking ridiculous...

Doesn't he have any real friends who could just tell him: "Dude, you look fucking ridiculous. It's high time to buzz it all off."

I really feel for that Fraser. He seems to have no one real true friend who makes him realize that his hairline is fucked up and he is not 25 anymore.

BUZZ IT ALREADY, BRENDAN! You are an old fuck! Maybe you can get some good roles as a badass bald action protagonist, but not like this.

Buzz it and lift!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VDhwj
archive.is/a1h15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He got injured a number of years ago so he can't do those big action scenes anymore so lifting might be out of the question perhaps.

Here is how he will look like in his upcoming Bollywood movie.

Jesus. Look at that hairline.

I can only imagine how many collageus of his laugh behind his back to see him fall so low. If they even think about him at all.

He should just flee to India and do Bollywood who cares what his faggot colleagues think about him, India would treat him better than the kikes in Hollyjew do anyway.

Is he supposed to be a crack dealer?

What is that haircut called?

JUST POO IN MY LOO, PAJEET

SOMEBODY UNFUCK HIS SHIT

Nathan Drake?

The "I pretend I still have a hairline, by using angels, makeup and lighting"

Why doesn't he have any friends who just tell him to cut it all off, Holla Forums? ;_;

He has chamcham, his crack addicted disowned brother.

Aren't we his friends?

You know as well as I do that ChamCham is Brendan himself post-ironically shitposting on imdb.

Someone photoshop a pic of brendan bald and with a beard and a jacked body.

Too bad those angels will only help with his hair.

lol

Yes, but he doesn't get to bring us.

First bane, now this.
We need to meme more responsibly.

Does his kids at least like him? He spoke as if they were close so there's that. H has one legitimately autistic son.

He*

Oh no. He has an autistic son? :(

Why?

has

Come on user, get real.

Doesn't he have any real friends who could just tell him: "Dude, you look fucking ridiculous. It's high time to buzz it all off."

I really feel for that Frasier. He seems to have no one real true friend who makes him realize that his hairline is fucked up and he is not 25 anymore.

It's the curse of the Mummy.

Post yfw Brendan Fraser has been forced to become a Dubai porta-potty in order to pay his alimony

Why would he shave off the plugs he spent thousands of dollars on?

that pic is photoshopped tho

Probably had a moment where he just lost it because he was barely going to make up with the month's alimony and then just shaved his head in a fit of madness. Then he realized that he just drained thousands of dollars by doing so and probably just got emotionally crushed.

Geez-o-fuck. It's like he found alimony maymays and decided that was a good look for him.

no

WAKE ME UP

It's been more than a year since this JUST stuff was posted and I still can't hold myself from laughing uncontrollably when I see some actor JUSTed or poor Brendan getting his shit more fucked up. This should be in the meme hall of fame, right along with Bane.

I mean just look at this, this guy is probably getting a few tens of messages on social media per day with JUST. He has no idea why random people are doing that and why are they using that wording.

STYLE

It used to be worse.
archive.is/VDhwj
archive.is/a1h15

Where did this 1st originate?

HOLY FUCK! Did he shave his eyebrows? He looks unironically justed.

Picture of Dr. Gino was made fun of on black twitter.

I swear I saw this exact post in another thread last week.

Deja vu