hollywoodreporter.com/news/carrie-fisher-lawsuit-defendant-ruling-942113

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/donald-trump-has-not-smoked-weed-only-eats-cereals-made-in-the-usa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jabba the hut deserved better

Jabba did nothing wrong

Dicks out for Jabba

Becuse she's old

Well at least there's still Rei and Plasma to have as role models in the next movie while Leeya's serving time in prison.

Serves her right for insinuating that Trump was a coke head.

Are you actually insinuating he hasn't done come out a stripper's asshole at least a dozen times?

are you implying fisher did coke on set off of ford's vest? because that's hella fantastic.

while it's more than likely that trump has taken a hit, i doubt he was a chronic user and that his sniffing at the debate was caused by it.

of course, she would know a thing or two about it, but i just took her tweets as more of a joke on herself than anything legitimate.

old rich bitches who think they're important are the worst

Trump's older brother Freddy died of alcohol abuse, Donald is strictly against drinking, smoking, drug use etc.

thewrap.com/donald-trump-has-not-smoked-weed-only-eats-cereals-made-in-the-usa/

What a pussy. Here I was hoping the Don had at least done a little blow. Guess it's another example he's far more clearheaded than the (((media))) portrays him.

it's a coke nail.

Still funny/disturbing that's in the movie

Drumpffags truly are delusional.

If there's one thing lower than being a CTR shill, it's pretending to be a CTR shill.

Why the hell would CtR come in here anyway? It's not like Holla Forums does any productive shit.

yeah the dude actually believes that getting arrested at one of his rallies will ruin someones life… he's definitely not a cokehead

still a retard, but not a cokehead

yeah the dude actually believes that getting arrested at one of his rallies will ruin someones life… he's definitely not a cokehead

still a retard, but not a cokehead

At least he's not retarded enough to doublepost, CtR.

add her to that image collage of people who ripped on trump and then got JUSTed