I HAVE A STRUCTURED SETTLEMENT AND I NEED CASH NOW

I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

CALL J.G. WENTWORTH
877-CASH-NOW

877-BLACK-COCK

I actually really like this commercial

877-COCK-NOW

It's my money and I want it NOW!

Holla Forums has a long history of ignoring commercials that are, in fact, kino. This has to change.

ok, i'll start.

It's legitimately better than most TV programs.

i have several questions
1. what is a structured settlement?
2. what is an annuity?
3. why is it special that it is a lump sum of cash?
4. what is a long term payment, and why would having cash now help?
5. why is it my money, and why am i entitled to use it when i need it?

1. pretty sure its like child support or alimony, that type of "structured" payout
2. alimony
3. its just hype, lump sum of cash means "big wad of dollar bills in your hand"
4. to get you to agree to their bullshit because you blew all your months allotment on coke and hookers, and they end up charging you fuckloads of interest
5. because youre probably a gold digger who recently divorced

Why agree to answer when you don't even know one of the questions?

1. If you were awarded money as the result of a lawsuit or an insurance claim, the payout might be structured so that you get a little bit of that money at regular intervals.
2. A yearly payment.
3. J.G. Wentworth is saying they can get you all the money you are owed all at once, instead of parceled out bit by bit.
4. A long-term payment is one you get over a long period of time. If you've developed a big debt or have a pressing need for money (maybe your cat needs surgery), a big lump of cash might be useful.
5. It's money that you are already entitled to and are being paid (see #1). J.G. Wentworth is offering to get the payment schedule changed so you can get it all at once.

thank you

MESOTHELIOMA
E
S
O
T
H
E
L
I
O
M
A

I'll call now

CALL J.G. CUCKWORTH
877-CUCK-NOW

I don't think I've ever seen this commercial televised.
I just know they would play it on the radio all the time.

Wentworth is not getting the payment schedule changed as someone writes above. Rather, the company is buying the payment stream to package and sell to investors. The discount rate is the critical missing detail. The discount rate measures how much less Wentworth is offering vs face value. It is the interest rate investors earn after funding Wentworth's lower offer and collecting the face amount over time.

That's good to know.

Charles Pittman could kick all their asses.

They play it all of the time on one of the local channels where I live.
I watch the whole thing every time.

Is this a kinommercial?

LMAO

Is head on kino?

Did someone say kino?

seriously is this board so incompetent as to not even post this masterpiece of pure kino?

No, these are.

KKKino, actually.

877-CASH-NOW!

877-CASH-NOW!