It's an *insert Donald Trump joke* episode

RLM has gone to shit

Seriously I want them to just review BLACKED.COM videos on half in the bag from now on.

Would watch this tbh fam. Mike and Rich joking about how small their dicks are and impersonating Louis CK would be fun.

kill urself faggot

It's a Mike is a footfag episode

RLM relies on anti humor, maybe that was the joke.

It's the only thing that gets Mike hard these days.

why mike

It's a *I'm really smart but I will repeat what the CNN/Washington post says* episode.

wat

Ya dun goofed.

Hillary?

Damn Mike, shave that shit.

this. telling that both "sides" accuse you of being on the other "side" when you make fun of their speshul snowflake (((candidate))). as if there's a difference between them. trumpcucks around here get mad as fuck over basically nothing, they're used to their hugbox, not conflict.

They were always shit, you brain-dead retard. It took them making a small and tired quip at Trump for you to see it? Go back to >>>/reddit/ and don't come back.

user doesn't know that bird never make nest in bare tree.

The main problem isn't that they're makign a joke about Trump; is that it has been done a thousand times before that, including by The Simpsons, which is nowdays the equivalent of a comedy graveyard.

bullshit

Trump has received an interesting amount of flak for existing, to a point where it really makes you think even if he's a special snowflake candidate.

Look at this fag lol

Why is it bullshit my friend?

Why is it bullshit my friend?

I wouldn't call it a joke exactly.

I want Reddit to leave

RLM was always shit, they just had a couple star wars review videos go viral a few years back. Basement dwelling virgins on Holla Forums just continue to watch it because of autism. It's like how Chris Chan still worships sonic. People with autism just can't let something go.

Does anybody have the caption of the story of Jay's and Mike's falling out about some girl?

Seriously nigger you sound like a cuck being buttblasted over a shillary joke

RLM sucks but not for this

is that actually mike holy lel

Explains all the shitposting, even here.

It was always shit

she's not very pretty, I think the chick in my pic is better looking despite being a bit chubbier.

Why don't you post as "Anonymous" like everybody else?

Holy fuck is that actually Mike?

literally right-wing tumblr.

It'll be over after the election.

No nigger, you're just making a variation of the "everyone who I don't like is Hitler!" assertion, which makes you in to tumblr.

Go eat a bleeding cock and die of AIDS, you pozzed faggot.

Wewie, see

How was I supposed to answer that?

You weren't, you inbred fuckwit.

this thread is almost as bad as Red Letter Media videos

hi Holla Forums

lmao how does it feel to know that you will never own this board?

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

its just one guy, he got tickled in his butthole pretty hard by Holla Forums months ago and has been at it non stop ever since

Reminder you will never be so pathetic you have to shill on chinese cartoon forums. Even Anthony Burch can say "At least I don't work for Correct the Record."

Do they not know comparing Trump to great leaders only makes him look all the better?

Yep. I think the one with the "especially you" is the Yandere Simulator dev from Holla Forums, so it makes even more sense.

We're all Holla Forums down here.

There was one also in the review video as well.
They went full sjw should have expected after that awful TFA plinkett…."diversity is good" fuck you Mike.

I hope it's really him

I dont remember RLM making any donald trump jokes. Are you making shit up?

They've made two in the past month. Where have you been RLM-fuckboy?

Ask him if there was sex in A New Hope. If he says yes he's a pathetic RLM fanboy.

yup how many Hillary jokes did they make?
zero…. you'd think they would have the balls to go there due to the original plinketts however since then they have become timid faggots to the point where they made a plinkett defending TFA!

I legitimately don't remember them doing that, which probably means it wasn't funny or cringeworthy enough to be memorable. I mean don't get me wrong, Trump is the better of the two candidates but that doesnt mean he doesn't say stupid shit, so its pretty low hanging fruit. Sorry if I bothered you by going against your groupthink

You sound butthurt. Is there something you want to get off your chest, fuckboy?

good post

This saga is still a more interesting story than anything Mike & Jay have made.

Not an argument, fuckboy

I think he was trying to be "honest" about the movie, even though he clearly didn't have much of an opinion. Clearly he only made the video because he felt he had to. Even the character-based skits felt very half-hearted.

the fact is that trump kiddies arent even old enough to vote. give up. hillary is our president.

Whoops if I knew I was up against such a sophisticated internet debater such as yourself I would've posted my 20 page thesis entitled "My argument against 'lol u asshurt'" Have some Alex Jones as an apology.

They don't have to try anymore. They make
$172,092 on Patreon alone and reddit excuses all of their terrible decisions and their latest attempts at "humor." And don't say they use almost all of it to pay for renting a warehouse and power because even in hipster hives like Milwaukee that's cheap. Their audience has been reddit for years and no one on Holla Forums noticed. Old RLM memes sustained reddit's appetite for "lol im a 4chan" on their youtube comments effectively insulating any criticism of them on their videos. To sustain the hipster money it's safer for them to cuck out and be reddit's #1 source of alternative entertainment than do anything else. Maybe in that respect they'll have more luck that Doug and Spoony.

That's a pretty entertaining Alex Jones you got there but as a self-respecting intellectual and empathic human bean I would prefer an argument. Now provide an argument or I'll have you bent, fuckboy.

An argument to what? To the groupthink thing? If you REALLY want my piece on that one is that theres it seems like theres a subsection of "Holla Forums" (In quotations becuase I doubt they even browse it beyond a passing glance every now and again or during HAPPENINGS, because that would require actually knowing enough about politics to discuss them and not just going along with the "in crowd" of the site and tossing insults) who do nothing but circlejerk and get pissy over the most minuet of details with their "with us or you must be a BBC-enthusiast" as if there were no such thing as a someone who isnt as deep into their ideology as they are (Or god forbid a moderate), probably because they are insecure about their ideology, and if you were to actually ask them WHY they were voting Trump they usually wont be able to give much of a well thought out answer beyond "Hillary is shit, Trumps gonna build a wall, KEK WILLS IT." with maybe back it up some info they've absorbed through the grapevine. Not to be the "both sides are shit why are you believing in something" either but Horseshoe theory is running stronger than ever.

butthurt/10

Thanks for playing!

As if they would ever dare to criticize Big Sister.

>lose dollars to attract bulls to her apartment

One slight offense against hillary and it's all over

How could you possibly make jokes about an almost-crippled lesbian married to a southern trailer park caricature who eats the pussy of a muslim married to a kike pervert?

There's no material there.

"After making a completely unprecedented terrible misogynistic sexist joke about the next POTUS Hillary Clinton (our dear leader), Mike Stoklasa was found dead in his home this morning, having drowned himself in nigger semen and then shooting himself in the back of the head three times just to be sure. Jessi, his wife and Jordan, his wife's son are missing and the police is looking for them.

The police speculate that Mike's suicide was due to his best friend Jay dying of erotic asphyxiation just a week before when he was with a prostitute. He had asked the prostitute to staple an apology letter to Hillary Clinton onto his balls and to then hang him and jerk him off."

There could be no worse hell for Mike.

Is there supposed to be a better reason?

Why you always lyin'?

The problem is that unlike trump the rest of the right-wing hasn't reacted to the attacks from the cucked-wing

There isn't a rightwing daily show, real-time, its-current-year-britcuck, etc

The simpsons is produced by fox just like family guy and american dad, but its all staffed by turbo liberals. Keep in mind they could easily switch them for conservatives since all the actual animation is outsourced to korea and shit. Is not like you'll be firing the people who do the actual stuff, just writers which in many cases suck even if you're a lefty