ENOUGH with white people!

hes not wrong.

Fucking kike

reported for antisemitism

And yet, niggers are the ones mostly killing other niggers. They'll extinguish themselves on time.

Yes, (((user))), report these filthy goyim because they don't respect the memory of the six trillion! Anti-semitism has no place in the CURRENT YEAR. I mean, really, c'mon.

You're pathetic. How long are you going to keep this up?

>>>/sudo/

lol rulecuck is mad he got called out for cuckposting

i don't even know who's cucking who anymore

kek we don't even need to, the stupid cumskins are doing it themselves.

What did he mean by this?

When White people chimpout

your the cuck you cucking cuck

white men simply cannot compete

Over 85% of the Red Army in 1945 was white. So was its leader at the time, Georgy Zhukov, and his overall superior, Joseph Stalin. Yes, the cause they supported was overall Jewish, but no Jewish Army could perform so well in battle, no non-white army could have the discipline or skill to defeat the mighty Wehrmacht or the SS in battle.

Oh no, there are dicks literally pouring out of my mouth

Which one is correct?

I guess you're right, cumskins do make pretty good slaves

that was white on white in the end, just like the civil war in the usa, wind up white people and millions die.

if the US has civil war 2.0 it will be white on white too and millions will die again.

We could steam roll Africa so fast if we wanted.

It would be impressive if you could openly rule but instead you scurry in the shadows like hook nosed rats.

Also what are you bragging about? Are you a billionaire media kike? Did you open the doorway to the gentile world for your kin? If you did then you have an actual achievement to be proud of.

If you're just a typical sleazy yid filled with insane hatred then you don't have much to be bragging about. A small percentage of kikes do all the work for the rest. The average yid is much less impressive than the average Aryan, physically and mentally. tfw you will never be Aryan. :,^(

P.s. The average non white doesn't see any difference between a kike and an Aryan, you're going to lose even if you "win". tfw the non white hordes that you've been agitating turn on you :,^(

Cumskin asshurt. Delicious.

I bet you mow and blow lawns for the white man pedro

I believe in the laws of nature. If Aryans are incapable of defending their land then they will deserve what happens to them. There's no point in getting butthurt over nature.

You didn't list any of your personal achievements in the fight against the white devil either. What have you done that's noteworthy in the campaign against white civilization?

If your answer is nothing then you're just a typical kike latching on to successes that have nothing to do with you, you're as bad as "reddipol" if not worse. At least they don't have delusions of grandeur.

Prove me wrong. you can't

Most Jews have the same skin-tone as most Whites, so the whole "cumskin" thing doesn't really work for a Yid. I always assumed it was a butthurt Pajeet from /int/ trying to create some kind of counter to the memetastic and ever-prevailing "shitskin".

Jesus, the Reddit.