How epic will his meltdown be on Nov 8 when loses the election?

How epic will his meltdown be on Nov 8 when loses the election?

but he's not runnign

He knows he'd be out of a job if Trump were elected, that's why he's been sabotaging him.

This is the one meltdown I want to see.
Jones already goes batshit on a regular basis, but this cuck will be threat to watch when Hillary loses.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, there'll be greater salt produced if Hillary loses, heck look at the amount created just from Trump's run alone.

Filters man is running?

Watch his Brexit episode. It's glorious

he'll ride off into the sunset, never to be heard from again

That's because Hillary will have her goons secretly off him.

Please hug your local trump supporter to get him through he might experience on election date. Don't be mean. Don't be snarky. Just hug him.

I'd rather see 95% of Hollywood collectively commit sudoku on Twitter.

When what loses the election?

Your mum

Trump won't lose. What do you faggots not understand?

b-but muh rigged polls say he's losing!

Can I come to your celebration party? :3

How epic will his meltdown be on Nov 8 when he wins?

HAHAHAHA! YOU THINK A RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, WOMAN HATING RAPIST HAS A CHANCE?!?! A MAN WHO IS LITERALLY A GENOCIDAL MEGALOMANIAC?!?!!??! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!?!

WHAT YEAR DO YOU THINK IT IS?!?!? THE 1950'S ENDED 57 YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!

GO SUCK DRUMPFS DICK YOU FUCKING LOSERS! WE ALL KNOW THATS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT! JUST GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY AND COME OUT OF YOUR CLOSET!!!

YOUR REPRESSED HOMOSEXUALITY IS GOING TO CAUSE UNIMAGINABLE HORRORS AND YOU ARE BLID TO IT YOU FUCKING RETARDS!! GROW UP!!!!!!

>WHAT A SURPRISE!!! NOT

FUCK OFF DRUMPFTARD!

IT'S NOT THE MEXICANSS FAULT THAT YOU ARE RETARDED!

that's not what I was getting at, I was responding to the current year claim

WHY DON'T YOU GO SUCK DRUMPF'S DICK POLEDDIT?!?!?

YOU JERK OFF TO THAT PICTURE DON'T YOU? TYPICAL DRUMPFTARD!

NOW HES BACKTRACKING!!! HAHAHAHA! EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH AT THE DRUMPFUCKER

TYPICAL DRUMPTARD ALL BARK NO BITE!!

Is he the cutest anime?

If all races are equal why are mexicans so dumb that they can't create a country as great as America?

if white people are so superior why do you still complain about the jews fucking you?

If black people are so awesome how come they still think that white people started African slavery and owned the slave boats?

Remember the Democrats have been caught red handed "encouraging" the media to rig polls via intentional oversampling of Democrat aligned demographics. Despite this the polls in question fail to show much of a lead for Hillary.

you don't have to be well informed to be awesome lol. Just gotta fuck poor white cucks' wives. get mad faggot.

This. I'll never understand people who don't get the appeal of superior BBC.

pretty hot tbh. post more pls.

HAHAHAHAHA! GOOD JOB MAYBE YOU SKIPPED YOUR HISTORY CLASS BUT THEY BUILT AMERICA!

IT WAS ONLY AFTER YOU TROGLODYTE CAVE MEN EMERGED FROM THE DEPTHS AND SWARMED ON THEM LIKE LOCUSTS THAT YOU ARE THAT THEY LOST WHAT THEY CREATED!

PICK UP A HISTORY BOOK SOMETIME DRUMPFLOVER!!

thats a good one

Is dangerous to go alone, why the sunlight virgins are so angry?

whats up with the tumblr retards that are so upset on Holla Forums?

It's general shilling because of the election. Things might die down again on Nov. 9th. If Trump wins the shills are here to stay forever.

but they are so blatant

Yes. I took this screenshot on /pol yesterday.

i bet my life savings hillary will win by a landslide, after I win and become a millionaire I'll make a show similar to nazi hunters design to hunt down and arrest bigot trump supporters like the people on this forum. watch urselves kids.

the cuckolds and queers are clearly frightened, as they should be.

Thank you for Correcting the Rectum. 14.88 Shekels have been deposited into your account at Shekelstein's Bank.

ctr please go back to the drawing board, pepe is pro white and anti dyke

shh, it'll all be over soon child

ya when hillary is killed in prison daumer style

The only people going to prison is crazy drumpf and all of his supporters once hilldawg gets elected. Can't wait for the state execution.

are you retarded?

Of course I'm not retarded, I'm not a drumpf supporter

clearly you must be if you think anyone but pedophile enabler clinton is going to prison

such a delusional little drumpfling!

you shit on others but you support a literally pedophile lover

Is this satire?

its not

I don't believe it.

you dont have to believe you have to watch a literal retard post that shit and think it's gonna work

I already send all the CRT dox to Kremlin, what a shame, would be a pretty war.

good maybe they'll disappear them

jesus, that guy who says "poleddit" must be losing his fucking mind. This is like the 10th political thread he's made today

too bad he's also the BO so we won't see this going away any time soon

that's not true, drumpftweens are arrogant and spineless as ever

C U T E !
U
T
E
!

It's all an act. Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. His dad was a CIA operative.

Can you please stop blaming everything on little old me?

If I was a freech fag, I'd kill myself honestly.

You really have to stop posting this meme brother.

I guess this is a new false flag strategy by pol? Not a bad idea tbh.

All goonfags must die!

what did he mean by this?

holy shit, Trump is only running, he hasn't even won and people are losing their shit.

See ? If you pretend to be the cancer long enough, ironically or not you eventually become the cancer.

This.
Oyyboy cucked them hard and now they're on /inth/.

lol it was real in rulecuck's mind

No, it's just the bitchboy who cried on /sudo/ and /a/ having another sperg attack.

ehs not even running

why would he meltdown anymore than he always "melts down", its not like the water filter and heirloom seed/penis pill markets are going to collapse

seriously you cant rag on filterman, especially not after the god-tier number he did on Cenk Aka "The Remover of Armenian Babies from the Womb"

I fucking like jonestown on some level, hes literally right about a lot of things, but hes also designed to hawk his shit and mix in a whole bunch of crazy to undermine anyone looking outside of the established narrative for anwers

case in point 911, this man has had bonafide scam artist crack heads and that crazy esoteric bitch on that babbles about beam weapons, he has spread so much misinfo about 911 its not just by accident or out of greed, rarely talking about the serious research being done on the topic, and the shocking things they have unearthed that have absofuckinglutely nothing to do with "nanothermite" or building 7

"Poes Law" Ladies and Gents, a beautiful yet somewhat worrying phenomenon

reddipol is now ironically pretending to insult themselves, they're so broken, it's wonderful

You're not fooling anybody.
You got called out for being the only one forcing that shit and now you're posting hard as fuck because you can't contain your sperg rage.

more proof we need ids here

Why would we need IDs when the cancerous autists we have here are so blatantly obvious?

nice digits, but I've seen more shilling in this one thread than I did all week on Holla Forums. I personally think this autist isn't a shill but just has too much time on its hands and enjoys being autistic on Holla Forums for some reason or another. Sad!

all me

all me

As much as I loved current year -1, I have to say that current year is better.

political scientists say hillary has 93% of votes, by now its literally impossible for trump to win.

How epic will her meltdown be on Nov 8 when she loses the election?

she is gonna suicide bomb her self unsuccessfully, trump will stand there laughing as she bleeds out after being taken out by the secretservice

Uh excuse me but that's shooped

Hopefully it is followed up with civil war and WW3. Seriously time to thin the herd. Satan2 though not ready till 2018 can at least reach the east and west coast.

I'M FUCKING HYPED!

What do they do? Theorize how to shitpost and experiment on obscure imageboard for results?

Where do i sign up?

Hey Hillary shills, hows that new FBI investigation feel goin right up yer ass fagits?? Hows it feel to watch Emperor Trump making an audience alugh their asses off over Hillary's Wiener Scandal, you loser fucks!?!?!?

Nice bait, here's your reply.

Is alex jones a troll or legitimately serious?

Both. They only let him continue to operate because he plays it up. He does some serious reporting of shit the establishment media would never touch but he also overhypes things so that he isn't taken as a serious threat. Some people think he's actually a shill that helps lower the credibility of the things he reports but I doubt it.

Basically he's the court jester who thanks to being a clown can get some degree of truth out there.

Likely he's completely serious.

He operates on the periphery for the most part, so he's never had to deal with producers or ad people telling him to tone down anything, so he's able to be completely honest about all opinions he expresses unlike what most people that report the news do.

He's not even that terrible about most reporting, his personal statements can be outlandish, but he focuses on reporting on things relating to globalism fairly often which has to take a toll on most anyone's sanity.

Consider that recently news broke that a group of feminist shamans (some considering themselves psychic?) that are also billionaires have been controlling the South Korean government for years now. It all sounds cartoonish and yet that's the reality of the world we live in. Whenever you see glimpses of what's going on behind the scenes in government or anywhere else, it just comes across as so absolutely insane that anyone talking about it will also look insane.

god i can't fucking wait

webm?

Has he promised to move back to Bongistan if Trump wins?

Ann Coulter's meltdown will be funnier.

Does he like it in america more than britain?