Post movies where nazis are the good guys

Post movies where nazis are the good guys

For real though all the naxis were swell in this. The only real nazi scumbag was Hans who became a turncoat.

A scumbag but a cute one.

Believe it or not, the one Nazi in the movie is actually the good guy.

He sacrifices himself to save everyone saying at least he'll die surrounded by his comrades

Jackie chan still making movies holy shit!

nazis arent good, they killed millions of innocents.

From my point of view the jews are evil

when did you grow out of the "nazis/fascism is kewl XD" meme? me, i was about sixteen.

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST!

lmao you were a stormweenie for years

Any ww2 documentary

Fucking kill me

Jojo Battle Tendency.

I heard this board is worst then leftypol and is freech safe zone?

I think it was shortly after I grew out of the whole "Comrade Lenin" meme. Man, middle school was a rough time for me.

This board and Holla Forums are basically the same thing for all intents and purposes. What do I mean? Well, both Holla Forums and Holla Forums revolve around 40% Marxists and 40% Fashy Holla Forumsacks going at it, and 10% bemused autists stoking the fires by posting "BBC" and pretending to be both sides. We don't actually discuss TV or Movies here, sometimes we'll talk about Bane or Kino, but most of the time it's about Trump, Communism, Nazis, Hillary, Jews, and Niggers.

there's way more of us than that lol

you may be shoahed in december/january…i'd start changing ur tune tbh

oh man user you are so hip and intellectual can I suck your cockino?

You actually root for the Nazis in these movies. Since the supposed "good guys" are so unlikable.

???

this tbh.

its more like 80% bemused autists, 15% naziboos, and 5% commies.

you had a che shirt, didn't you, user?

…how did you know?

Right after I realized that donald drumpf was totally unqualified for president and jumped on the Hill train.

Fascinating. And they even post edits of cuckchan content.

don't worry, a lot of morons at my school had them as well. shit, my sister probably still has hers.

I was lying tbh. lol your school is gay as fuck yo

You talking shit about the boss and the underboss of the alt right?

Trump is a gorilla dick nigga he makes dyke pussy wet

Have we started the fire?

What is this nonsense? The jews weren't innocent

sauce?

I don't get the significance of the first image

Looks like anime. The second one is from the black lagoon artist.

Nigger, are you serious? Communists, christians, romans, mongols all did the same. Still, nobody hates the mongols today for example. This "muh 6 gorillion nazis oy gewalt" is simply BORING.

Sounds and looks gay

Homoeroticism is the last bastion of explicit white identity.

tbh this is true. all the gay films feature whites with maybe a couple of black specialties on the side

t.purveyor

Can you niggers keep this about films and get back on topic? Sick of this goon/leftypol bullshit.

Anyway, all these replies and not one mention of pic related? For shame Holla Forums

I was like 14 when that happened, and then I stopped doing things to make myself feel cool and started doing them because they were the right thing to do.

You didn't stop doing that til you were 16? Lol what a fag.

This joke has never been clever.

Sounds like a sitcom tbh

No Cross of Iron? Fucking plebs.

Das Boot is war kino. Also you faggots should watch this right here.

Mein landser.

Ever since I stopped supporting DRUMPF and started supporting the real hero we need - QUEEN HILLARY SLAY GURL

Ancient AYYlium channel still cares about muh nazis? Nowadays it's American Heroes Channel or something that runs continuous marathons of Nazis: Evolution of Evil.

not a movie but still relevant

Nazi propaganda?

Does Holla Forums hate it or love it?

When do they become good guys? I watched half of the first episode and it was nothing but "ebil nazees tuk muh freedum".

Oh. It get's gayer.

I get what you're saying but an adult gorilla's dick is 4cm.

IIRC, towards the last episode there was one high ranking officers trying kill Hitler where the main villain prevented a war with the Japs by saving Hitler.

They didn't become the "Good guys" in the traditional sense, I guess the writers wanted audience to root for German more than the Japs.

i didn't see the garterbets at first…