Tfw no Misaki gf

Why does everyone miss the point of her character and the story?

We don't.

This one is better.
No Asuka, no autists, no Tomokofags.

You wouldn't make these threads if you didn't.

I want a selfish slut to abuse me while taking me out of my NEETdom lifestyle at the same time. Not that hard to understand, mr. special snowflake.

So yeah you did miss the point.

kys retard

I didn't say anything of the sort, I simply said you are missing the point of the show.

They made the thread more fun though.

There's nothing to miss, the point is right there. You're just trying to be a smartass (and failing miserably).

I am trying no such thing.

Keep bumping, fuckboi.

If you don't want the thread bumped, why are you replying?

I want to, which is why I even replied to your bait in the first place.

I didn't post any bait.

bump

Needs more BBC

You just made an enemy for life, friend.

Waifus are the reason why men suffer.
Escapism is not the cure.
They make you feel even more like shit because they're not real. They'll never be. It's one sided love.
At least 3D women are garbage so you don't feel like you're missing anything.

Not if you use your imagination.

Your imagination is still yourself, hence it's one sided love.
If I were to love a waifu like some people do (those freaks who buy pillows and spend thousand of dollars worth of figures of their waifus) I'd study genetic engineering, computer science and all that stuff to make her actually REAL in the REAL world.
Otherwise it's just suffering. Escapism without a goal. A waste of time and love.
I could sit, make a shitty origami and call it my origamifu and it would still be a better relationship than the one between a waifu and a waifuist, because at least the origami exists in this dimension.
Then again, for most a waifu it's just their favourite female character from an anime or manga. But I've met people on the internet and seen stuff that would make most people cringe.

NORMALFAGS GET OUT

If you're seriously committed why don't you study to develop a sophisticated and advanced AI capable of understanding human feelings and emotions and help countless desperate men by creating a program that will generate an accurate vision of their own virtual waifus with whom they could at least interact instead of just staring at their computer screens and lusting after non-existent people?

Not only you would end the phenomenon of crushing depression caused by no-gfness, but you would also help humanity progress in the field of computer softwares and artificial intelligence.

Yeah who doesn't want to miss out on this?

fug. You know what I meant.

Even the best ones are trash when you dig deep into their history. Their personality is flawed (as women, they can never be as rational as men and will always be slave to emotions and prone to unpredictable reactions) and you will always find something about their past that will insta-kill your love for her.
And even if you do find one that is apparently "perfect", she won't last. She will age and the cuter they are the worse they age. Their look will fade and so will your love, though some men try their best to lie and pretend they still love them.

So yeah, TL/DR: 3D women are garbage. No exception.

Nothing good lasts forever user.

vid related

What a bunch of hogwash