LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

freemovieonline.website/2016/09/19/free-movie-terra-formars-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY
www1.mangafever.me/Read/Shingeki_No_Kyojin_86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he mean by this?

uh, all things considered, that looks pretty much like the anime/manga
did they at least get a diversified cast, since that's actually part of the plot?

so its the prequel remade scene by scene

fukcing japshitters

the asian jews

eh, at least it's less dead than AOT
those fucks made 1 WHOLE SEASON, sold a ton of merchandise, made 1 shitty psp game and then they died
people have been waiting for a second volume to the manga, for like 3 years now

So what is this? Japanese animorphs versus niggerbugs?

aot?

those people will die waiting

im still cant believe Berserk is getting new seasons that are actually good, the fucker that owns must be dying or something

What the fuck are you talking about? The terraformar anime is fucking shit with the godawful animation. I don't know if the newer seasons of berserk will be good but if it's anything like the first season then it'll be just as awful.

Shingeki no Kyojin

A less than stellar edgefest based on a manga with incredibly poor art, a shitty convoluted plot, and excessive power level faggotry.

Everyone is a titan shifter. Erin's father came from outside the walls and stole the royal families ability to control titans by eating a member of the royal family. He passed that ability on to Erin when he had him eat him. The basement contains photographs and evidence that the world outside the walls developed normally. The royal family created titans which would be mindless and then used some of them to make the walls and floor of the kingdom and left the rest to wander outside the gates to keep everyone afraid and in servitude to the royal family. Annie Bert and the rest are freedom fighters from outside the walls trying to liberate the citizenry by capturing a royal so they can gain the titan control ability and subdue the wandering mindless titans. Monkey troubles was an experiment by a member of the royal family when they were originally creating the titan control ability and is now wandering the world studying humans. Mikasa's Japanese father was a ninja sent in to infiltrate the kingdom with Erin's father. Armin is the descendant of the great scientist the developed titan shifting as a way to help humans fight back the aliens, but was murdered by royals to steal his research. Ymir is a super special titan that descended from the original titan shifters who were not humans that stole titan shifting abilities but titans that learned how to shift back into humans on their own. And Ymir is an egyptian princess and Historia the illegitimate heir to the kingdom's royal family is her lover. The royals are in collaberation with the aliens who leave them alone as long as they don't awaken any of the titans and allow them to become shifters.

You didn't miss shit. It is trash, the art sucks, and the story is garbage.

CGZerk is garbage. Please kill yourself for your shit taste.

AYY LMAO

no

I really wanted to like Terraformars but they lost me. I would've preferred a simple struggle in Mars, either they go down swinging and the roach niggers invade Earth, or through FIGHTING SPIRITUUUUU everything goes well though they die so earthlings can now live in Mars. Last thing I knew, roach niggers were in Earth and wearing fedoras, that was a bit silly and the Earth doesn't have reserves of people turning into bugs or other animals.

cuck

Budget?

It's called CGZerk because the first series shares the same name and wasn't CG. It is objectively terrible. The writing throws the pace of the story off completely. The CG is painful to watch. It is just an ugly mess cashing in on the property since the author has decided to would rather jerk off to video game little girls for the last ten years than consistently work. The fact you are so upset that someone calls something shit when it is objectively shit is fucking hilarious. I mean SNK which I also mentioned in that post has CG, but I didn't single it's CG out because it was not a complete and utter shit show like Berserk. If you are going to argue please restrain yourself to autism like a civilized weeb instead of jumping directly to tard rage because you are completely shitter shoahed someone didn't enjoy something for being objectively shit.

POOOPOOOOPEEEEPEEE HURRRRRRRRRRRR WORDSWORDSWORDSWORDS

DRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMPFDRUMP

REDDIPOLREDDIPOLREDDIPOLREDDIPOL

CGMAYMAYIAMAUTISTICANDWATCHPAEDOPHILECARTOONS

TINYWHITECOCKSBIGBLACKDICKS

CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK

what went wrong?

He should have retired after Visitor Q. Taken his money, moved to thailand, and bought a string of child sex slaves to abuse.

CG can potentially work, but that shit was really poorly animated.

Terraformars.

tl;dr: Earth sends probes filled with hyper-adaptive genetically modified cockroaches to Mars carrying an algae spore. The idea was that they would spread over mars carrying this algae, make the planet breathable and die.

Instead something caused them to evolve into giganiggas with an extreme hatred for humanity. They seem stupid, but they're not. The governments of the world respond by sending teams of astronauts who have been genetically spliced with the DNA of various insects and other animals to dramatically enhance their abilities and give them various super powers to combat the roaches.

Everything goes to shit and the roaches turn out to number in the millions and kill damn near everybody.

It's mostly known in the west for the roaches resemblance (in certain panels especially) to black people.

tl;drx2: JOHJ.

Actually scratch that, Sabu was pretty good.

So Japanese animorphs versus space niggers?

HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ME NO LIKE CG ME HATE STORY ME CONTRARIAN CUZ INTANET TOLD ME TO HATE

Why do you always do multiple posts instead of just responding to different people in one post?

BIX NOOD MUFUGGA

Those are different posters. You're a special one, aren't you?

all me XD

Why are you so upset that someone doesn't like the clusterfuck that was the latest Berserk adaptation that you have to respond with three posts of nonsense all in caps?

All me

Why not? If you're autistic enough to post like that I'll do it all in capslock myself!

lul this is complete trash and the japs are worryingly autistic

still better than 95% of hollywood releases tho id give it a watch i guess

I love the story, and I'd rather enjoy it in the form of the far superior manga. The new show offers nothing.

Are you the BO if you can tell who's posting?

Why do you like berserk so much?

It's the best anime of the year by a long shot. The music, the atmosphere and I think the animation helps give it a more unique look to it than if it was animated in 2D.

More uniquely shit.

The blu-ray does seem to be salvaging it somewhat. Maybe it'll be watchable in this form.

I still think the Golden Age was the best part of the story. Although I like Shrek, I just can't get into much after the Eclipse. Mind you I have been reading since Band of the Hawks started scanning. It just sort of starts to decline outside of a few high notes post eclipse. Once the delays began it just became harder and harder to care. I think the last chapter I read was some years ago when they were on the boat and they ran into that Cthulhu squid monster being worshiped as a god. At least that is what I recall. I know they are off the boat, but I just don't have the energy to care enough any more.

But it is terrible. Mob Psycho with it's mix of bubble gum pop colors desaturating to shades of grey and it's simplistic art style coupled with kinetic visuals is much more interest. Berserk was just a dull flat ugly disappointment all around. I mean if you want a gritty edgy atmosphere then you could have gone with something like Bungou Stray Dogs or Koutetsujou no Kabaneri which at least had the benefit of being something new instead of a recycled plot with large chunks of development removed for production's sake. There are plenty of series with generic scores like Berserk so I don't even know what point you are trying to make there. The only thing unique about the look was how they managed to somehow make it look even worse than the Golden Age film trilogy. The 1997 series is vastly superior in every way to the most recent one. Even with it's moments of QUALITY animation it still managed to tell a story in a decent manner and not look like hot dogshit on a cold winter sidewalk

It's definitely less enjoyable when you're fully caught up, and waiting for the story to be drip fed to you, whenever they feel like putting out a few pages.

That's a snail.

God damn these giganiggas sound like a Mary Sue version of a monster.

I have to admit I did find Gigantomakhia a completely satisfying story. It teased at a broad open world we were only getting glimpses of. Miura was clearly enjoying writing and drawing it more than he had the previous eight years of sorta working on Berserk. The designs were interesting. The concept was fresh. It's kind of a shame he is trapped working on Berserk until it is finished. He clearly wants to do other things and would put effort into them. The Japanese audience would never forgive him if he just dropped Berserk though.

That is a snail, dude.

Holy shit the Japs have done it.

Everything but the roaches look like shit.
But the roaches themselves look really, really good. Amazing job there

man, the grasshopper from James and the Giant Peach has gotten jacked af

Just watched a hilariously bad sub.

freemovieonline.website/2016/09/19/free-movie-terra-formars-2016/

Your post is basically "muh art style".

The movies have the best art style and animation of any Berserk adaptation.

Except for the action, the animation (still frames lol), the soundtrack and the characters. Put off your nostalgia goggles for a while, the original Berserk anime was generic as fuck and pointless since The Golden Age arc in the manga is far better than it. The new anime adds new content, rather than just re-telling the manga's story, and the action scenes are actually better than in the manga (Miura sucks at action).

Also anime is crap, Berserk was decent because it was based on the work of a few good mangakas.

You post is basically "Things I pull out of my ass that are objectively wrong". Good going with the shitpost, redditspacing. It is entirely pointless and obviously bullshit to anyone that is familiar with the material. But it's okay, you knew that. That is why you had to make another post three minutes later about how you totally hate anime, but this one is okay for reasons that are bullshit.

The "art" in CGzerk is trash. Anyone with two eyes can see that. CG action is still trash that looks like shaky cam footage from Blair Witch. The soundtrack is literally generic fantasy score #37. The characters are the exact same. There is no need for nostaliga goggles. When something is as shit as CGzerk, anything else would be better. As for your argument that Berserk anime was pointless since it was in the manga, well so was CGserk, except they had to add a few scenes in to try and patch the holes left when they cut huge chunks of the story out for budget reasons.

Animating on CG removes storyboards limitation since the director have in hands the characters' models and the terrain to experiment with the camera without having to rebuilding everything from the scratch if he wants to change something - think of Avatar's technology, but even with more freedom since he isn't using actors. It allows hundreds of models in the screen moving without increasing the costs of the project (create one skeleton model and multiply it). It allows animations that can be modified later. The first anime had a very low budget and they didn't managed to do proper action, which why the action was filled with boring still frames and the epic scale battles had just a few characters (mostly static) on the screen.

Soundtrack - Hai Yo is excellent. It's lame that you can't enjoy good music.

Characters - true, they are the same, but the first anime didn't had Puck and Isidro, which are a good source of humor - another thing that the new anime did better.

Action - "Shaky cam" was barely used. Also, sorry if your brain needs still frames to follow the action.

Berserk is one of the few decent mangas, only weeaboos disagree. Go watch your generic animu.

A few scenes? The first three episodes are very different from the manga, especially the third one. As for your complaint about the anime skipping story elements, well, the first anime did the same thing. Where's the black swordman arc? Where's the ending? The new anime had a real ending - look, another thing it did better.

Now I expect you to answer with "shit shit shit" and "CG CG CG", because smirky remarks are the only thing you can type.

I love an alien species that develops into a stronger species than humans on a world with 38% the Earth's gravity is a thing.
It was retarded from the very beginning

Why do so many Westerners expect that anime and other Japanese entertainment should be pure art untainted by capitalism and that every release should be of the highest quality and originality known to man? I don't see these standards being applied to Western entertainment.

Obviously if the first season was successful enough they decided to make more (it actually sold poorly, but maybe it boosted manga sales enough to make a sequel worthwhile or they expected season two + the movie to be more successful). It's an adaptation of an on-going manga, so if there's enough source material they can just continue the story. Why wouldn't they?

The OVAs came out shortly before the first season, not afterwards. They are an adaptation of the manga, and so is the live action movie.

The pace of the manga is dependent on its author. They can't make more anime until there's enough source material to go on. But I believe season 2 was already announced for 2017.

3D has those advantages but it also looks really bad compared to 2D, and it's not like the industry isn't accustomed to the limitations of 2D (which can be augmented with 3D where necessary). The storyboarders imagine what the camera should do, turn it into a plan and give it to the animators.

All we have is anime, pls watch gaijins.

Anime is fucking garbage.

Then so is everything else.

Sounds like anime and your opinions have a lot in common.

ayy lmao is the rest of the show this bad?

that's awful mane

kill yourself, weeb faggot, asian jew apologist

I have no idea what you're talking about.

In the scene she is supossed to look shocked like she does with the cg. With the conventional animation she looks like she is blushing and laughing, total garbage.
The cgi also gave the series a more eerie atmosphere which totally fits it.

You are just another contrarian hipster. Your kind is the the lowest tier of pleb.

oh i do, you weebtards were worse than sjws just a few years ago.

They could've just hired some niggers and saved money on cgi.

I will

But the chincks are what looks bad, and real life niggers would make them look too small

Why? Why would you spend so much money to shot a movie in a different country when you're just gonna green screen it all anyway?

Also looked up some stuff on the story. How dumb are these humans?
Maybe the actual manga makes more sense, but these humans sound fucking retarded and deserved to be slaughtered by the niggeroaches.

Thank god. I skipped out on watching it completely because of the shitty use of cgi.

I'm not a weeb, and neither is anyone else accused of being one. What are you talking about?

IIRC, it's not so much that they divided up into fractions as one of the countries set out to sabotage the mission from the start. I think it was China, but I forget.

And yeah, damn near everyone had a tragic past, but I really dug some of the characters. I dug the boxer who was going blind, so they spliced him with that shrimp that can punch with the impact of a bullet and has extremely powerful eyes, and the guy they mixed with a silk moth allowing him to fight like Spider-man but with razor webbing. And the chick with the explosive punches or whatever, and the bird guy with the backpack full of baseball bombs or whatever, and especially the German guy with the ridiculously depressing backstory who was spliced with an electric eel.

They really made a mistake killing him off. His powers were awesome, and both his design and backstory are basically soaked pussy fuel, even in spite of it containing actual cuckolding.

Adolf is among an orphanage of kids raised by the government. They tell the kids they will be subjected to painful experiments but will let them decide who. Adolf volunteers. He's spliced with eel dna, but the process is imperfect and drawing the electricity out of him is extremely painful and covers his body with horrific scars leaving him looking like a zombie. He grows extremely tall and strong, but silent and afraid to socialize with others and wears a coat with a collar to conceal his facial scars. Finally meets a nice girl in school. They marry, and one day he comes home to find her in bed with another man. He forgives her and goes on the mission basically wanting to die. His wife his pregnant, he's not sure if it's his, but at least they will be taken care of if he dies and can finally be done with his painful existence.

Government gets word that he dies (he goes out summoning lightning with his middle finger and setting off a massive explosion on the niggabugs) they report back that under suspicion that his wife was having an affair -and the possibility that the child could be born with his abilities- they tested the DNA and found conclusively that it wasn't his. "Oh well, if the child isn't his they're not entitled to benefits." Cheating wife doesn't get shit.

What was his fucking problem

Is this the most epic anime fight in history?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=rR1cMPnMcaY

Embarrassing.

Overdosed on the cuckimepill

that sounds fucking retarded.

FOUND YOU EGYPTIAN/YMIRFAG
SHUT YER AUTISTIC MOUTH UP
BERT, REINER AND ZEKE ARE SHIT.
ALDONIA PRIDE WORLDWIDE.

www1.mangafever.me/Read/Shingeki_No_Kyojin_86
What are you talking about? The manga has been going without pause every month. It's pretty good actually. I mean the drawings are shit bu the story is worth looking into

He meant to say second season to the anime*

I think the Brazilian went a little crazy talking about berserk to think straight.

IIRC JHO == Niggers.

What the fuck?

They had the first 6 episodes of the bluray on yahoo Japan, and VERY little is improved. It's still like 95% shit.

tbf for a musou game it has a bigger budget by a long shot. Don't think they had any faith in another anime to give them money after how the movies did in the box office.

bat best grill

Bird

Just a wondering goon pay no notice.

Is berserk kino?

It has rape.

Does rape making a film kino?

yes we call it Berserkino

It depends on how the rape is handled. I would rate Berserk's rapes rather low though.

It has the uncanny eeriness of a maroinette puppet. Probably not a good thing, when animation is supposed to bring the illusion of life to the characters, not make them look stiff and dead.

No. It's literature.

It has homorape and rape as a way of cuckolding. Definately (cuc)kino.

Interracial pederasty to be specific.

Truly enlightened depiction of human sexuality. Being a raped cuck defines the villain protagonist's character.

Usually the manga to film stuff is shit and Japanese kino right now is pretty bad state of affairs.
I blame the strict rules of the rating board in Japan, the backlash from Grotesque the indie film got a super hardcore backlash from the west when it was banned in the UK and most of Europe, I think it was almost impossible to find for awhile in the US.

It did not help that Japan started to play it safe later instead of going full nippon kino like they used to. Even takashi miike plays it safe now.

Even Korea kino is threatened by playing it safe when they want to market the film in other countries instead of going full wtf mode like they used to.

I've only watched 2 episodes only because it was censored to death by the tv channels in Japan.
So is it fun or is it something one has to watch to get a the taste of, so the characters grow on you kinda like Shiki that anime took me a long time before I got the taste for it and enjoyed it.

Once they get to the planet, it kind of goes in arcs from one group to another, and we're given a character's backstory over one or a few episodes depending on how major a character they are. Like it cuts to them fighting, and then it might flashback to how they got into the program and explain the significance of what they were spliced with, and then it cuts back to them fucking up a roaches shit as the powers we're seeing are explained. IIRC the majority of the people were spliced with really useless shit, but there's a core group of maybe 10 that have pretty sweet abilities.

I'd get myself spliced with a Tapir so I could have a massive prehensile penis. Then I would escape the program and go underground as a gonzo porn actor/direct to create my own series of films distributed on line entitle Poor Little White Boy Σ: The Revengenation. Where I would chase big black bucks through the streets and alleys before tripping them with my massive dong and then getting me some of that sweet brown downlow butthole. Of course the big twist at the end of the first film would be Louis C.K. Leading his band of Zulu warriors in a counter offensive to crush my heresy and use me as a meat puppet when they finally cornered me and began the RErevengenation. This will in turn lead to Poor Little White BoyΣ+ which would open on me servicing the buck to prepare them for entrance into the interacial breeding grounds.

I'm from Holla Forums by the way

They have a 64% of dying during the operation and they give them useless powers? Why? Everything about this story seems so dumb. Do the higher ups just want these missions to fail?

Well the whole point of the series is that earth has a massive population problem.

JOHJ

Isn't that an even more reason to treat the operation to take back Mars with care? There's a disease spreading that has a 100% mortality rate, in such an overpopulated planet that shit would start to spread like wild fire. It'd make sense to take Mars and try and find a cure at the same. Instead they just go LOL we'll send 100 guys against super cockroaches and only 10 of the people can actually fight.

I had good laugh, thanks

top johj

Air Doll (a Koreeda movie) has a Korean actress as the star. Checkmate atheists.

The movie is actually pretty decent

But they fucked up the best scene from the anime

the fuck is this, power rangers?

link to the torrent?