Why are there adults here that still watch cartoons? Don't they know it's for kids?

Why are there adults here that still watch cartoons? Don't they know it's for kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Ishygddt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you want to rub cocks with me?

Why you shitpost here?

Why are there men here that still watch television? Don't they know it's for goyim?

Has anyone here ever actually witnessed someone older than 13 watching cartoons?
Maybe they're just a myth and underage proliferate /a/ and Holla Forums

Manchildren these days really like cartoons with reddit humor I guess.

Rick any Morty is pretty solid. Why do you hate it?

Girlcartoons aren't cartoons.

If you're a redditor you relinquish your claim to being an adult.

:^)

So you're still spreading your unimportant opinions over anyone who'll listen huh, Calle?

Philosophy are for retards who believe that they are smart. Smartphones are shit, not doubt that you are posting from one.

A pseudo-intellectual tripfag made that pic.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Ishygddt

Somebody get that CS Lewis quote in here.

Who came up with this meme?

mad as fuck, cant handle bantz

he has a point

lol what a fag

Cartoons are actually really really deep!

Ask Holla Forums

It's part of the hipster movement. They don't enjoy it but that it's against the mainstream. Although I think there are more lgbt elements these days so that attracts the mentally ill.

no one over 8 should watch cartoons or play videogames.

Videogames are pure cinematic experience for mature adults

Video games have become a common thing, grandpa. And were never exclusively for children in the first place.

Cartoons are a common thing too

and were never exclusively for children in the first place either. See looney tunes

but being "hipster" is mainstream now.

oh its just a trumpie

Not nearly as common as video games, and the fact that in the first place cartoons weren't specifically for children doesn't mean anything today.

Not even. The only shit that won't get you a dirty look is the simpsons and family guy regardless of how you feel about the quality of said shows

Adult swim and fox animation domination is for adults

I'm talking about cartoons, not any and all American animation. And the thing about those adult shows is that they're nearly all comedies, so people don't really take them seriously.

LMAO, keep telling urself that you virgin loser ;)

I'm watching preschool kino. Gotta keep your horizons open brah. One day I could be writing this shit brah. Get to get some experience in every field brah.

Stop embarassing yourself user

kill yourself pedo

Whenever I see this I wonder what kind of autistic meltdown Quint had when Pokemon Go became popular. I just picture him walking through town seeing entire families playing it together and hyperventilating.

lol I forgot all about quentinposting

Even though I've seen every Futurama multiple times, I still watch it

The irony of the persona quentin was that he was a stoner who played a shitload of world of warcraft and owned a DS.
He also looked pretty good, no homo.

Quentin was fucking hilarious. People didn't actually think he was serious, did they?

Probably not oldfags but at this point he's been blown up into a myth, what with the two or three fake dox and anons calling his school at one point.

that's a philosophical statement user

It doesn't matter if he was serious. His memes have a truth all their own.

Do you think Quentin lived to see GoyQuent corrupt his memes with stormfaggotry?

Not an argument.

futurama has only gotten better as i've gotten older. i don't mean the newer seasons, of course. those were okay.

This man would like a word with you.

Wew lass

Fact:Majority of animators were pedophiles.