People keep telling me to watch the walking dead

nope.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jEF2x
archive.is/sVzaH
archive.is/wMI1i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes you think.

The first few seasons had a le evil white racist character who was constantly demonized.

The show is infuriating as it suggests that no cultural and or racial divides would continue after the zombie apocalypse.

According to this report:

archive.fo/jEF2x

If that truly is the case then it would be logical to suggest that whites would continue to choose to associate solely with other whites post apocalypse. Of course this isn't the case on "The Walking Pleb". Expect for a "racist" character who is seen as pure evil.

They even made the main character have a sexual relationship with this female, a person normies even have to concede resembles a gorilla.

Pretty much what I would have expected.

Niggers can barely control themselves now, imagine if society falls. They'd be chimping out non-stop.

Alright, let's just get the cookie cutter shitposts out of they way now.

DRUMPFKIN
REDDIPOL
CTR
CUCK
MEME CANDIDATE
POLEDDITORS

Never talk shit about Crash Team Racing again.

the entire thread is "lel so edgy" newfag shitposting, fam

t. Assraveged nigger

I'm serious though, I don't want to watch a show full of niggers. It is literally a factor that prevents me from bothering to watch this. I seriously wonder how many White people can get invested in niggers, because I can't. Also, as others have said it isn't a realistic portrayal. I doubt this show is full of chimp outs and rape. How am I supposed to get immersed in a show about survival when it's so far removed from reality?

I don't mind when there's a token nigger, or if niggers are portrayed to be generally in a good light when it's believable, but the ratio of coonage in this show from what I've seen so far is just way too much.

What about Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? It was full of niggers and it was still really funny

also, rick was actually white, and he's the main good character

FPoBA had the blessing of the Don, it's a special case

Fresh prince of bel air hated niggers

same with boondocks.

I was referring to Merle. And the main character is a nigger loving good goy.

yeah, but there's also daryl, who's also a redneck but he's a good guy for you

The real kicker is that a zombie apocalypse would spell the death of the negro minority in the US.

99% of niggers live in cities, and cities are death traps in a zombie apocalypse. Whatever niggers managed to escape their demise would either die out in the "wilderness" or be killed by a group of rural whites once they chimp out.

NAW MAN FUCK THAT

we roll out like real niggahs n put a cap in dem zombi n rasist azzes

I currently live in Georgia, where TWD is set.

I'd say that they are actually frugal on the amount of nogs they sprinkle in. This is one of the few instances where the show is fine excluding the RickXMichonne fan service bullshit after Jessie's demise

It's safe to assume that they accounted for those that chomped out and died within the first month where Rick was unconscious.

#NotAllCities

michonne is not even gorilla nigger. thats fucking retarded. her skin is black but her features are anything but.

he's talking about merle you fucking hmong>>520579

I know.
I figured I'd just give it a summary anyway.

As an east-european i always wondered why niggers didn't chimp out over Fresh Prince. It technically went against the "don't be a civilized useful oreo, be a lazy wellfareleech real gansta nigga".

Strange…

What went so wrong after the 90's?

Come on, even cuckposters are better than you.

we already settled that, try keeping up with the thread before sperging at one post

jewish propaganda?

Jesus Tapdancing Guacamole that's so fucking racist.
Just…
Wow
I thought idiots like you died out already…?

uh?

what?

Nigger what, she is black as fuck. The lips alone tell you enough

this
if anyone's gonna survive the zombie apocalypse, it's gonna be people who live in farms and have big beautiful walls fences.
niggers and cityfolk would the pretty fast, but village people would have protection against zombies, + their small numbers would mean less infected people to deal with

i kno rite?! i mean, it's the current year!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

shhhhhhh dont trigger redditpol, they thinks it kewl & edgy to act like typical rednecks from a century ago. somehow this is "le red pilled XD".

Does this ever work? Or do you have to make the angry responses yourself too?

Why haven't mods banned these bigots yet?

Too busy watching blacked and anime

Really though if you haven't noticed this yet then you don't watch enough t.v. to qualify for this board, they do it in pretty much every new show these days.

They literally have a nigger kang in the new season, I've seen it advertised and it would be funny IF it wasn't part of a larger propaganda
campaign.

A nigger kang with A PET TIGER.

WE WUZ BEASMASSERS AN SHIEET!

I can't tell if this is ironical cuckposting or not, getting sort of worried for you, user.

Looks like you've taken the cuckpill, newfag.

full SJW

Nice picture you fucking Nazi. Do you feel like a big man now? Eat shit you fucking piece of trash, YOU are the cancer that is killing Holla Forums. Go back to Holla Forums before I MAKE you go back.

Do you want to know what will really be ironic you hateful little drumpfondler? The look on your face when WE are shipping YOU to the gas chambers.

I'll give you a few little tip's to apply to your future posts. Not that a dumb hick like you would be able to absorb them anyway, but who knows maybe you'll finally learn something. Who am i kidding?

Step one: check your privilege. Are you a straight white cis-man? If your answer is yes you need to take the feelings of all the group's that you are oppressing into account. You have NO RIGHT to criticise people of colour, women or differently gendered people(s). PERIOD.

Step two: Before you post your hate filled bile, read it over. Is there a chance that your comment will offend one of these groups? If the answer is yes then modify your post. Simple really all it takes is a little human decency. not like you have any of that though is it?

Step 3: #DONTBETHATGUY. Every forum has their tiny percentage of bigots that are LOATHED by the rest of the user base, do you want to be #THATGUY? THINK before you post. If you follow the first two steps you don't need to worry about this one.

If you lack the intelligence/human decency to follow these posting rules just LEAVE. We don't want hurtful little bigots polluting OUR board. Thank you very much but NO THANK YOU.

#MAKEDONALDDRUMPFAGAIN

#DONALDDUCKSHISTAXES

#DUMPDRUMPF

#IMWITHHER

the first episode was 100% kino, the rest was a shite.

Stay delusional libcuck. Even normalfags are starting to notice it, if it keeps up its current pace you'll even be able to notice it in a few years. It's surprising that you haven't noticed it already, are you retarded?

lol triggered

Go back to Holla Forums you stormtarded little prick. You're a real big guy then you're hiding behind a keyboard. I'm a REAL big guy in real life, try your reddipol bullshit offline and I'll show you just how big I am. I'll fucking rape you, you stormturd shitbaby

I fantasize about what I'm going to do with all you little babby drumpflovers when your God emporer falls, I've got a whole store of treats in mind. Best prepare yourself stormdrumpfer…. **i know I will be*

lol triggered

Weak

You're trying to hard. 2/10.

Buncha goddamn morons here

>>>/cuck/

Niggers can only fight when in a group of 6 or more

2 is just a SHEEEEEEITfest

lol

Back to reddipol you drumpftarded little crybabys, your kind aren't welcome here anymore. you never were but from this point onward im going to be taking serious measures to counteract your poisonous filth.

Consider this your final warning…. Keep posting at your own peril.

I wonder who makes these kinds of posts. I honestly do. You're clearly spending a lot of effort to create original content. Why are you not afraid? This is what they call "kicking the hornet's nest". If you're an independent entity I'd advise you stay far away before some people here get the wrong idea about you. There's a reason they call this the dark corner of the internet. Now I don't know how you found this board or if you think you're being funny pissing off Trump supporters… but you obviously have the wrong idea about what kind of place you're in.

Seriously. You don't want to be messing with us. Go away, before someone who is a lot less nice than me decides to take matters into his own hands.

drumpfweenies BTFO

lol triggered

Pick one.

We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forgive. Expoct us. If you're curious I do it for the Lulz

Oh we have a tough guy here huh……. *unsheathes my twin katanas* Well, let's see how tough you really are! *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh…. easy…..

-

;) that's pretty fuckin funny

*turns my back to you and chuckles* but… not as funny as whats about to happen now *unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance*

-

*stealth kills*

*walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune*

-

*comes up behind you and stabs you in the back* Hahaha, now that power is mine! *becomes engilfed in a bright light* It feels so powerful!

-

*unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy*
You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!

-.- *sigh* *draws sword* i'll shove this on the next f*ckhead that acts racist i swear *spits on floor* >:(

Reminder that this guy bitched on /sudo/ about a Tyrone comic in an attempt to usurp the BO, actually sperged at an /a/ vol for insulting his waifu, spammed Hillary Pepe edits, and is apparently eternally assmad about being banned from Holla Forums.

Watched the first season. Thought it had potential. Hated Seasons 2. Stuck with it through shitty Season 3 because I was hoping they'ld reveal who keeps mowing the grass everwhere.

Glad I quit watching.

tv presents to user a negroid female that isn't obese and he can't even. He thinks the actress who plays Michonne is some sort of gracile indo-melanid due to obvious newfaggotry.

It was the 90's user. There was no internet. no social media. no black president and millions of pre-civil rights WWII veterans still alive and involved in American affairs who held to particular ideals. The Baby boomers were just beginning to assume positions of leadership in most sectors. It was a different time.

Back then, blacks who encountered such "offensive" ideas who merely shake their heads and think "white people are crazy" and change the channel. If you really tried to meme it they might suck air through their teeth and mutter "cracka ass bullshit" then turn off the tv and loiter somewhere outside.

Srsly though. Who the fuck cares about this tv show? If you don't realize it's shit you're already a mental negro.

lmao, get a life nerd

you seem paranoid friend

Notice how the tiddlydrumpfer can't even offer a rebuttal to any of my point's? Stay mad you drumpfondling shitbaby.

HUMPFTY DRUMPFTY SAT ON HIS WALL

HUMPFTY DRUMPFTY HAD A GREAT FALL

ALL THE DRUMPFONDLERS AND ALL OF THEIR FRIEND'S

COULDNT PUT DRUMPFTY'S TOUPEE ON AGAIN!

It's not even about the zombies. It's more about the unlikable characters doing stupid shit. Go watch some real zombie kino like George Romero's Dead movies or Return of the Living Dead.

are you the rachel faggot?

Yes. He was the only one that actually used the term "Stormweenie". I guess he's still salty about getting banned from /newsplus/.

No I'm not. Are you a drumpftarded stormtoddler?

WHAT DO YOU GET IF YOU CROSS DONALD DRUMPF AND ADOLF HITLER?

Donald Drumpf with a moustache.

Yeah, it's Rachposter.

At least he's not posting the kike dyke

Oh yeah….THATS why I'm annoyed, it has NOTHING to do with a genocidal maniac running for the highest position in the U.S. government

HOW MANY DRUMPFTARDS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHTBULB?

None. They're THAT retarded.

kek, you really are a nigger.

Genocide means deaths… Killary is the only one who has caused the deaths of millions of people…

The Jew fears the Nationalist

HUMPFTY DRUMPFTY PUMPFTY WUMPFTY!

You are platinum mad

YOU'LL HAVE THAT SMUG LITTLE SMILE WIPED OFF YOUR FACE SOON ENOUGH YOU SAD LITTLE MAN. IT'S GOING TO BE ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!! WE'LL SEE WHOS ANGRY THEN WONT WE!!! :)

IT'S REAL EASY TO PLAY THE TOUGH GUY OVER THE INTERNET BUT YOU BETTER PRAY TO WHATEVER GOD IT IS THAT YOU WORSHIP THAT YOU NEVER MEET ME IN REAL LIFE.

YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW HOW I DEAL WITH BABYSHIT DRUMPFRAPERS IRL, SUFFICED TO SAY IT WILL BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL….I LIKE TO TAKE MY TIME WHEN IM DEALIMG WITH A FRESHFACED DRUMPFMONGLER.

GIVE ME A TIME AND A PLACE AND I'LL GIVE YOU A LESSON IN HOW I TREAT DRUMPFTODDLERS THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET!! I FUCKING DOUBLE DARE YOU.

KNOCK KNOCK.

WHO'S THERE?

ADOLF.

ADOLF WHO?

ADOLF DRUMPF.

You know, I'm all for Holla Forums's proud tradition of nonstop shitposing, but I feel as though all-caps redtext is a cheapened form of the art.

I know right? Spamming and caps lock is just shameful behavior tbh

Why am I not suprised that the reddipol fascists think they can dictate how people type?

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE DONALD DRUMPF TO CROSS THE ROAD?

HE COULDN'T CROSS IT BECAUSE HE BUILT A WALL THERE THE WEEK BEFORE

This nigga trippin

you can tell he is an infiltrator
People here you know we are big art house fans you know we go to Cannes, we watch IFC, we can appreciate some good kino. People like redtext over here don't understand the art of subtlety and it's a damn shame.

well, until they died of starvation

My wall just got 10 feet higher, if you know hwat I mean

Hilarious. Though I guess if niggers could learn to live off of cotton and weed, they could possibly get through an apocalypse.

She looks more like a chimp then a gorilla. Leslie Jones looks like a gorilla.

I don't understand you twa/tv/aginas sometimes.

I offer insight on TWD demographics, comparing actual consensus from the show, and yet you continue to fling shit on each other like the niggers half of you detest.

It may be asking for a lot, but can you fuckers tone down your gluten intake so you can function better with that autism? God damn. I mean there's like a GoT thread up within the first 2 pages at any given moment, yet we can't have a half-civil discussion about an equally cancerous and guilty pleasure of a show such as TWD. God damn.

nothing is equally cancerous to reddit: the tv series

Nigger, YOU calm YOUR autism.

Yeah, Walking Dead is awful.

I'm surprised no one ever mentions Falling skies around here.I've been marathoning the series on a whim, and I'm fucking shocked at how good it gets. Its has way better action, has actual well-written characters, and a fucking ending.

Sure season 1 is awful, but once that's done it becomes more HFY by the minute.

Answer me this then, why do I see that British goblin the Maisiefags worship whenever they can?

I am fine, leave it to an autist not it be able to identify blatant social issues.

Point being is that OP is a bit overzealous, considering the amount of bix nooding I witness on the daily basis, they are about as realistic with the proportions as they an get for a series with Samurai Black.

Bigger issue is why so many Britbongs actors are casted as Americans while Murcia uses domestic actors with awful forced accents for brits?

Tnx for the endless entertainment m80

because gifmaker is a fucking autist

Stop being edgy and just call him a faggot.

Who's his waifu? It would be fun to make images of Trump raping her to make him spurg out more.

it wasn't fan service you dumb nigger. in the comics, rick hooks up with andrea. since they killed her back in season 3 (thank fuck, the writers completely destroyed her character) and started making the show follow the comics closer, the only options were to have rick fuck michonne or sasha, which would have been somewhat more logical since she is now the super sniper chick that andrea turned into in the comics.

I know that, Gump.

That was their fallacy. Jessie should have lost her arm instead of being killed because 1. She'd have become Andrea equivalent 2. Satisfy the bloodthirsty fans who wanted dismemberment.

Could have had an arc where she realized that being a hot ass milf can't save her from the perils of the walkers and have her be as badass as a handicap could be.

Each season seemed to have a permanent party member be added to the gang, yet they killed off their best bet.

that's even worse than how they fucked up andrea. i'm glad they stuck with jessie getting whacked. she didn't do shit in the comics, and thus didn't do shit in the show either.

You gotta love (to hate) drumpftard logic, all of these replies and not a single one of them refutes my points, hell most don't even acknowledge them. Whats wrong drumpflings does the truth hurt?

Take note people this is the drumpftard mind at work, they can think up over 100 different insults for POC and women but when it comes to making a rebuttal to a REAL, FACTUAL point they draw a blank. Every… Single… Time…

There's a reason we call them call them drumpf"TARDS". It isn't because they're all brain surgeons and rocket scientists.

But the Emperor (hate), feeling or love slave for a while, and all these things, I do not know how to understand it is necessary to turn to the dead. Imperial Servant.

In contrast to women, who are not visible to the naked eye, blasphemy against the nature of life is not fair, 100 turks hand position. We really believe … … …

WELL, there is therefore "not" is. I worked the phone.

Still waiting for you to make us leave, faggot.

What's your point(s) again? Can you rephrase it? So far you only posted some awkward lyrics in redtext.

Fuck the social image good to you. Do you feel in charge big guy? Your food waste of dying from AIDS V / / components that are crazy. I / state / staff has returned.

You really do need to know in order to play a little nausea iron? We, you appears his face, was sent to the gas chamber.

I, you need to use a little trick to get your destination one day. Doki Doki want to be able to adapt to them, but you know that you can learn some of the possibilities. Who Is the cheating me?

Step 1: Please check your permissions. If you're living in the white of the CIS? Case, your answer is that you have that need time to feel the defense. Your color, mental illness, but you are within the range of women's rights (s) do not like is important. period.

Step 2: Before you post, was filled with hatred for his reading of the biliary tract. Their idea is, insult Is to the group? The answer is, your address has been changed. However, it is a good idea to feel all the little people. Do you, do not have an interest to have?

Step 3: You are a small portion only all of the user groups, #whatishatetobignastyperson of, Is intolerance? Before you answer, I think. According to the first paragraph, please do not worry.

Then, to its people, it is just short of the knowledge / rules of order to give a better idea. I do not want to hurt the fanatics and the corrosion of the board. Thanks, but, thank you not.

#Againemperor
#ThisisGuardian
#Rex
#Myprostitute!

THIS WEEK ON THE NIGGERED DEAD

Wow OP. You never learned number and representation right?

Niggers only account for about 12% of the population of the USA.

Eat shit and die

yeah, back in like the 70s/80s, now it's a solid 20% you dumb fuck.

No it isn't you inbred fuckwit, it has remained stable for about the last half century.

Thank god for abortion.

Not according to census data. There are a lot more spics than there are niggers. it's funny because spics genuinely hate niggers, if the spic population keeps growing niggers are going to learn a thing or two about REAL oppression. It gon b gud.

Spics run the gamut. David Ortiz is classified as hispanic and he's the goddamn ace of spades.

These "drumpf" shills are actually to distract from the fact that Trump is the kosher golden goy. Look how absolutely retarded and ridiculous they write. Great way to discredit any legitimate criticism of Trump's zionist connections/funding and keep the "kek memers" caught up in the bread n circus.

sheeeit

I thought we were past double post errors?

I downloaded it from here. I didn't make it.

wtf I hate trump now
time to vote for hillary

Hillary's virgin nerds are probably hacking Holla Forums's servers.

And ape on ape crime.

Good job hoisting yourself with your own petard, drumpfraper. You just gave me even more ammunition to discredit humpfty with. Nice work! From this point on I can add the fact that Drumpf is the head of an international child trafficking organization to the list. Thanks a lot!

archive.is/sVzaH
archive.is/wMI1i

Self-help firework drumpfraper own. Give me more ammo mpfty throw. Good! From now on, I am dark-chairman of the organization of the global crisis. Thank you!

Actually I expect that during a zombie apocalypse at least in murrica most whites would get fucked, along with most asians and indians. Mexicans and blacks are way more prepared for such a scenario for the simple fact that most of them already live in lawless areas where ugly shit happens. The exception would be lower class whites who are also hardened from having to interact with those blacks and mexicans on an everyday basis unlike the middle and upper class white who are all touchy about race but live in completely white communities where the only exceptions are asians, indians and the odd black or latino who "made it"

Oh and jews would get wiped out, israelies are tough because over there they got mandatory military for men and women and pretty much everyone sees combat at one point, but over in murrica jews are the weakest of the weak in terms of raw power and abilities. They will be the first to die

no they arent, none of them have the slightest idea of how to even plant a seed. they will only be capable of raiding inside the cities, as non-urban combat would be foreign to them and place them at an extreme disadvantage, since they are accustomed from engaging at 20 yrds or less. additionally, that they are piss poor shots even in that 20 yard range, and would run out of ammo rather quickly.

You dumb or just repeating old K memes? what part of "compared to pansy ass gated community whites" you don't understand?

oh i dont disagree that white cityfags would bite the dust as well, my point was that niggers would and will die in the long game without external support, as resources they would be able to raid would eventually die out.

Thanks user.

Why wasn't Trump listed in Epstein's black book then? Also didn't he testify against Epstein at his trial. (i may be wrong on that one but I vaguely remember reading it somewhere). Epstein videotaped the people who visited his island for blackmail purposes, if he had something on Trump wby haven't we heard about it yet? The media has been going all out and Epstein catered to the same groups that are attacking Trump I think they would of brought this up by now if they had anything.

Meant for