Yfw no dark skinned grill to suck your cock and steal your money heart

>yfw no dark skinned grill to suck your cock and steal your money heart

Is someone aiming a laser sight at her head?

nigger have you seen gypsies in real life? they look like an even blacker version of an ugly middle easterner
and i'm talking about every single gypsy
they all look like that
there is literally not one good looking gypsy woman
even their men barely look better than a pajeet

Esmerelda wasn't born a gypsy in the original novel. She was abducted by gypsies as a baby.

The original story was crap.

Alexandre Dumas is way better than Victor Hugo.

That's how gypsies procreate, silly.

Fuck off with your nigger books…

Kek, I bet you think peanut butter was invented by blacks too.

I mean, please. I keep seeing this attitude around here. It's like you are from 2015, NOT 2016. C'mon!

Dumas was an octoroon wasn't he? I know an octoroon; he's basically a White guy but with a flatter nose and bigger lips.

Didn't Phoebus try to fuck Esmeralda? Isn't that the whole point of it? That he was pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside, as opposed to Quasimodo.

Yeah, Disney tried to be more 'accurate' but missed the entire point of Hugo's novel in many ways. The reason Esmeralda was played by more fair haired actresses in other adaptations is because she's not really a gypsy.

No he was too self-obsessed and narcissistic to have anything to do with her, despite Esmeralda trying multiple times to attract him.

Gypsies are known to steal women from others. Their marriages often involve stealing since they can't pay any of the normal marriage payments.

WE WUZ BARDS AND SHEIT

Did you actually read the novel? Frollo stabs Phoebus in the back whilst he's trying to fuck Esmeralda, for which Esmeralda is blamed and sentenced to death for. IT'S A KEY PART OF THE NOVEL

insert 3DPD joke here

Esmerelda is underrated.

It did what it set out to do, which was to explain why Paris is a shit city.

Why didn't frollo just rape her?

He's a man of the Church + it's a Disney movie

my sides

Why even keep living?
l'm have cifose too

Come on now.jpg

IRL gypsies are about as bad as it gets
you don't want to hang around them

Therapeutic Historic Revisionism don't have time for facts.

They crazy

it didn't take a book for me to realize that.

have a funny story.

so, my little cousin is about 10 now, but back when she was like 6, one time her dad took her to the supermarket, and as they were buying the shit, the woman at the register happened to be indian and had the red dot thing, and my cousin, in her innocence, asked her dad why the woman had a red sticker on her forehead.

another time, my cousin and her mother went to the dmv, and my cousin tells her mom that there's a huge spider in the room. she points at it, what does it turn out to be? a little black girl's hair.

stupidity runs in my family, but it makes for some fucking hilarious stories.

Dubs for the ayy chick.

I hate faggots too, but I think you might qualify for hell just as much as them.

Well, they are Pajeets. They come from India, and gypsies are the single most disgusting human race on the planet.

Niggers are bestial and stupid, but gypsies are pure evil.

Good, I don't want herpes

>>>Holla Forums

Hey, why is suika ibuki such an ugly slut?

No, they are even WORSE than Pajeets. They came from India but they were so shit that even the Poojeets kicked them out.

Like Jews they get thrown out of every country they have been to. But unlike Jews they can't even manage to get to the towns before people get fed up with their shit.

At least Jews make something of worth while they're busy plotting your ruin. Gypsies just steal everything, nailed down or not, especially children.

That's debatable and on the bright side gypsies aren't born nation wreckers, they're just perpetually criminal. I'd take gyppos over jews any day of the week.

That's the redirecting sage faggot, not the perpetually butthurt rulecuck.
You're getting your autists mixed up.

Mostly because there's not enough of them to do the same damage niggers do, nor are they as smart as the Jews to go that route.

They're still the most malicious and downright evil human race on the planet.

God, no, fuck that. You've never seen what they do to public housing once they are given it. They're worse than animals.

Tits aren't as nice, love dem titties

send help

Your dick will fall off eventually from all the nigger STDs. That's all the help you'll ever need.

benis an desdigals

Your taste is shit.

When I was a kid, my father and I would visit a store here in Toronto called "Honest Ed's". He'd warn me before leaving for the store about the gypsies and their young kids who would pick pockets when it was crowded during the weekends. The kids would bump into you while walking with their moms, and try to grab shit out of your pockets while they did so. Quite something. My dad actually caught one of them.

You're on the other side of the ocean. You really have no idea what gypsies are truly like. They are vermin, pure and simple.

You give them a house for free because they are "needy" and "poor" (despite driving Mercedes cars and wearing golden watches)? They'll rip the place apart, they'll rip the pipes, they'll ripe the wiring, they'll take the roof tiles, they'll sell the furniture and then they will leave.

But not before they have robbed the surrounding villages, attempted to rape the local girls, and beaten up all the children going to school for their lunch money. And if you dare do anything to any one of theirs they will come at you in a pack and likely beat you to near death.

We had one of these disgusting, filthy creatures in our class in school. The administration came up with the idea of a voluntary "insurance" to pay for the medical expense of anyone that got hurt during PE after one of the students got hurt. Lo and behold, not a day after all the money was collected the vile gypsy "broke" her arm and cashed in all the money.

In elementary school we had two of them that were at least six years older than anyone in class and kept pestering all the kids for money.

Fuck gypsies, I want them all to die in the most painful and humiliating way possible.

Oh for sure. Just pointing out how far they try to go to conduct their awful shit.

Pic is a properly dealt-with gypsy.

He lived, if I remember correctly.