LOL

LOL

Is sausage party the funniest movie of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/22/sausage-party-animation-kids-rating-sweden-seth-rogen-evan-goldberg?0p19G=c&ved=0ahUKEwiY_dP_q-_PAhUEH5AKHdPeDbgQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNETo654zqid43vOUSbJAWruDt8_dg&sig2=mr_2SxjGPj9AcWQPiTU4ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is literally nothing wrong with this. F*cking stormtards think it's 1492 like lol.
>>>Holla Forums

Elected as the best kinder movie by the Swedish minors.
google.com.br/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/aug/22/sausage-party-animation-kids-rating-sweden-seth-rogen-evan-goldberg?0p19G=c&ved=0ahUKEwiY_dP_q-_PAhUEH5AKHdPeDbgQFggcMAA&usg=AFQjCNETo654zqid43vOUSbJAWruDt8_dg&sig2=mr_2SxjGPj9AcWQPiTU4ew

I've never see anything that sums up the decline of our civilization as much as this webm.

Someone invested 19 million dollars in that. The average person earns 1.5 million in their entire life time of work. Consider that for a moment.

…
I'm sorry what

theres an unspoken rule in standup, no matter how dirty you are you dont overuse the f-bomb, it fucking ruins its…gravitas if you will

I guess what im saying is rogan isnt a comedian

lul color me not in the least bit suprised

Median income is about 50k and work about 30 years before retiring. The saddest part is that any nepotistic jew can make that in a couple of months just to create filth like this. This is the world leftists champion.

This thread could have been a lot more interesting. It still could be.

jews cant help themselves by laughing at the decadent society they've created

lol

Are these cookies loli?

Absolutely disgusting.

hilarious XD

They're called Jews.

what kind of retard doesnt grow his money

1.5 million is for scrubs and coke addicts

Holy fuck. We're reaching unimaginable levels of degeneracy.

social signaling thread?

Go back to /leftyintl/.

Shock value is only funny when it's about raping/killing niggers, spics, kikes, or other types of cucks. Any other form of shock value is degenerate and will be purged on Le Ropey Day.

Stop shitposting ironically!

great speech user

Maximum degeneracy tbqh