Is it true that, as Tropic Thunder claims, all the perverted greedy Hollywood execs are catholics?

Is it true that, as Tropic Thunder claims, all the perverted greedy Hollywood execs are catholics?
Why are they so evil? Why does this catholic Hollywood producer put the spotlight on how greedy and perverted catholic studio execs are?
Is it true that the pope regularly blesses these corrupt perverted catholic Hollywood execs?
Man this really makes me hate catholicism. Thanks to that one Hollywood boss who outed how evil his fellow catholic producers are.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/sspx-head-claims-pope-is-encouraging-error.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP has gone full retard.

Alex Jonestein, is that you?

Tell me more about how Soros is a "Nazi."

what can I say, Jews really hate Catholics
i mean they hate all Christians, but Catholics they really can't handle.

Pick one

It's hard to understand unless you understand the church. Francis is Jesuit. The Jesuits are a subversive cult that has wormed its way into the Catholic Church and while pretending to be members of it use it to push their heresies. They are communist in everything but name, atheists who pay lip service to God but believe nothing, and actively seek to destablize the Church proper. It doesn't help that besides them Masons and Jews have also sought to destroy/control the Catholic Church and in the last twenty years have managed to consolidate control of the Vatican and split the power between the three of them. Most people in the church try to pretend nothing is wrong and ignore it because they have the power to competely destroy the church if they wish too. A few groups like the Society of Saint Pius X have openly denounced the Vatican. Bishop Fellay from SSPX has been excommunicated on occasions with manufactured charges to silence him when he has spoken about the corruption at the heart of the Church. I think the last thing he got into shit for was a speech he was giving on a Canadian Church radio broadcast where he broke down the schizophrenic power struggles between the Jews, Masons, and Jesuits in the Vatican and how the Jews and the Masons were primarily behind the wild spread child abuse and coverups.

The day to day Catholic harbors an intense hate for the Jews that no amount of homilies will change. I think for the most part, most Catholics just think the Church will go on forever, so as long as they wait the kikes will die and God will send a suitable man to cleanse the rest of the filth from the Vatican.

They haven't.
Unallowed ordination of bishops is not manufactured. And SSPX are still valid officially.

Nah

Larp christians be worst christians

Better to have a communist than a fag-enabler in charge.

June 25th Bishop Fellay denounced Pope Francis for teaching in error.

A miscommunication that could have been cleared up, but they used it as an excuse to punish people for questioning the Vatican.

How much of the Catholic Church is the buttfucking sinners you call your parish? Now compare that to the vast majority of third world Catholics and working class Catholics that fucking despise jews.

The only one LARPing as a Catholic are you heathen motherfuckers trying to destroy my Church with your modernist heresies.

Well sorry didn't knew that. Link?

I'm not catholic famalam. Wanted to join for a while hence I know about the validity of SSPX mass.

Are you sure? I doubt an illiterate latin american somwhere in the cartel does understand the nuance of fighting the jew

all religion needs to crash and burn.

Then why are you trying to call people are are Catholics LARPers and speaking like you know what the vast majority of Catholics think? There is no understanding the nuance of fighting the jew. Jews are the murderers of Christ. They are liars, thieves and deviants. Any that didn't follow Jesus back when he was around were animals and they bred more animals all the way to this day.

catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2016/sspx-head-claims-pope-is-encouraging-error.cfm
Knowingly teaching in error is heresy and is a legitimate reason with precedence to have a pope killed. Fellay is skirting outright vitandi by wording it in such a way that it leaves it open to the chance of him teaching error unknowingly.

Sorry fam "SSPX are sedevacantists because Jesuits" is a Holla Forums thing so I figured you're one of those. No insult meant. And I know you didn't say it I thought that's what you meant

Strongly disagree

I don't understand.

Fuck off you aren't catholic

All you need to know is that jews hate everyone who isn't a jew. Jews will kill the ultimate symbol of good because he threatened their prophetintentional margin. Jews are animals the use their religion as a way to bypass simple morality by arguing about why they are exempt from acting like human beings and how their own rules don't apply to them. All someone has to do is read the bible to see how despicable they are. The only jews that weren't shit tier followed Jesus and were persecuted for being his disciples. Every other jews that condoned his treatment went on to have kids and teach them the same things. Continue that line all the way forward into the current year.

Good to know, faggot. I am so glad your judgment is on par with God's that you are able to decide who is and isn't his. I am sure he will never take offense to that.

You are literally no better than the sedes.
Nigger God gave us the Catholic Church so we know exactly who is and isn't a believer. But go on, keep shitposting about Jesuit conspiracies that were propagated by Freemasons and jews. I'm sure that teaching is exactly in line with venerable pope Michael of Alabama.

Good thing that a notorious heretic is in the Vatican. I am sure the man that teaches that extra ecclesiam nulla salus doesn't matter is sure to be right when he decides who is and isn't a Catholic.

And I am pretty sure even the faggot Bergoglio would take offense at you calling God a nigger.

Read your catechism

“Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door.

“Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience – those too may achieve eternal salvation.”

G T F O H E R E T I C

Reminder that Augustine said that about people who reject sola scriptura. But w/e

Is there one person on Earth who does not know Christ's glory? Does a Rabbi invited to the Vatican not know Christ's glory? They know, they don't care. They have no salvation, yet the buggerer Bergoglio insists they are saved.

Like honorius? Your own church doesn't believe that only catholics are believers or saved
Holla Forums needs to stay on Holla Forums

For fucks sake are any of the streams of last night's impact not fucked? I have been trying to watch it all day

Fuck wrong thread

yes
maybe, you'll have to ask him
What he said was completely Orthodox, you are not Catholic if you disagree

nothing to do with what we're talking about. SSPX is cut off from the Church, and up until this Holy year could not give lawful communion, and only now through the mercy of the Church was that allowed. Schismatics GTFO.

On Christian Doctrine, 3, 2:2

Oh, that's cool than. One person doesn't know so some Jesuit faggot gets to override everything Jesus said and everyone gets into heaven.

There is no salvation outside the Church. It doesn't matter how much bergoglio wants to change the rules is someone knows of the existence of the church and knows they will go to hell if they do not accept it, then they will not be saved unless they enter into God's grace.

No wonder hollywood has a pedo problem…

Invincible ignorance is a doctrine of the Church, whether you like it or not. Don't let your pride destroy. Or do, It doesn't really matter to me.

Isn't the pope in love with islam now or something?

The whole reason the papal position even became a thing to begin with was to control the at the time new christian faith.

Today that controlling position has fallen to jews who as we all know are desperate to overrun europe and america with the religion of peace. So yeah the pope probably does love islam because it makes an effective mean to fuck up europe and america with which is the ultimate goal of all greatest allies.

but the jews and Islamists hate each other

So? that doesn't stop them from using them as a club to cave in the skull of Western Civilization. Kikes would rather rule a world of ashes than live in a world where any one else is superior to them. They are fucking mentally hill and obsessed with the idea that a bunch of broke dick, hook nosed, kiddie fiddling, desert merchants are some how superior to every one else in the world.

But they already rule the world so they're kind of superior to the rest of us.

Not really. Look up the Dönmeh. Saudi Arabia and the House of Saud in general only pretends to not like Israel when in fact they are their greatest ally along with Turkey. While the mudshits don't mind killing jews, their leaders are close allies. Besides that, the origin of Islam is traced back to jews and the Quran is like a regurgitation of jewish texts.

Yes that explains the middle east wanting to kill destroy israel!

judaism is the only moral religion that exists.

Got a point. Who wants to work on Saturday?

smh @christcucks and judes

Baptism had nothing to do with organised religion you fucking Catholic word twisting semikikes.

God put us here to choose, things like baptism are a physical manifestation of a choice made IE: follow God. Same thing with the Sacrament, its all representations of choices, nothing more. You bring the holiness to it by following God.

Also Catholics don't have the priesthood of Adam.
Stay the whore of the earth, you scum. Your hats are stupid too.

Catholics like smegma buildup and don't ever wash their cocks. Circumcision is evil in their eyes.