Show loves to make fun of Religion

WHY The Fuck does this keep happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/21/sweden-bans-religious-symbols-first-atheist-graveyard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off pisstian

because the kikes have an irrational hatred towards whites and any attempt to combat or even point it out rationally is futile. it must be annihilated swiftly and absolutely.

Are you implying he is wrong?

I know Seth Mcfarlane is a cuck who condemned Charlie hebdo for being racist. But at least family guy did not a had pro Muslim PSA episode far as i know.

I like to think it a jewish thing. But most anti-religious Celebrities are overly craving for more Mass Muslim immigration. Sarah sliverman, Brad jones, Doug walker, Stephen fry, Bill nye, Seth Mcfarlane and matt Groening all hate religion. But they all will fight tooth a nail to defend islam.

They hate Islam just as much as Christianity, but they see Christianity as the bigger threat, so they try to use Islam as a tool to destabilize it.

Marxism

But that retarded.

they're all equally outdated, who cares?

they sure get a lot of shit for being 1% as violent as first world nations, don't they? seems unfair.

Christian values are a system approved target for rebellion, while tolerance of foreigners is a system value.

Is cyberbullying worse than beheadings?

pretty terrible episode, but I did crack up when Maggie tries to eat the cake and Homer stops her, saying it's poisoned

Cyberbullying is literally rape.

Evil and retardation are pretty hard to tell apart.

I don't even care about this stupid doublethink anymore.
They'll be among the first to die at the hands of relijunuvpees worshippers, and they'll still be cursing white Christians as the knife makes its way through their neck.

In what world is Doug Walker and Brad Jones celebrities?

in the magical world of the internet, user

I wonder…

lol
good comedians have thick skin but i get the feeling ricky gervais is extremely self-concious

Brad is pretty famous in his hometown. whenever he enters a bar or a liquor store, whoever's behind the counter immediately recognizes him as "that guy who keeps trying to kill himself and fucking it up"

They do realize that Muslims will actually kill them don't they?

Nigger, I'm a godless heathen and even my fedora addled brain understands Islam is worse.

Christianity is just the religion of the cuck, which is why it triggers leftists so hard, it's hitting too close to home.

What are you talking about, islam is the religion of peace :^)

(((Globalists))) are flooding the west with muslim jihadists.

John 15:18
“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.”

What is the mystery in this?

Yahwe is the unnatural demiurge and enemy of clarity and truth.

All those women and children

Friendly reminder atheism plus Can be traced back to Sweden
Not even kidding. All those cringeworthy progressive atheists sub culturals can be traced back to atheist Jews living in Sweden. Keep in mind I been a atheist all my life. But I can't deny my research seem to Be pointing out Sweden ruining atheism like it ruins everything else.
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/21/sweden-bans-religious-symbols-first-atheist-graveyard/

Swedes are the same as Jews. Thankfully the problem will correct itself in the next decade, all we need to make sure is that none of them escape their doomed country.

Thanks for your opinion, freemason.

I don't know if you're aiming that at fedora+s or christians, but it could go either way tbh

That's great to know, Does this mean that they will be allowed to replace the Jews that currently run their government?

Christians don't kill people. Muslims do. This makes Christians a 'safe' target

christians = white people
even if you tip the fedora, if you're white you're christian :^)

I figure if your gonna make fun of religion make fun of all of it, especially Islam!

They hate Christianity. Not Judaism, Hinduism or Islam. No, they all can believe what they want to.

Hardly, mudshit is the oldest surviving controlled opposition ever.

God doesn't need you, unless he meant asking terrible things such as to only fuck when you're married and to always be considerate of others so you don't rationalize things for them from your perspective

tell us more

Sauce?

it's not a contradiction for leftists to hate christianity but love islam.
both positions are anti-white.
now you might say "but not all whites are christians" but that's because you're not a heredically paranoid Jew.

They consider Christianity the 'white' religion, and Jews define themselves by denying Jesus anyway.

I feel conflicted about 'radical islam'.
On one hand, they're all about putting women and minorities back in thier place, and literally blowing up people on a crusade against degeneracy
But on the other hand… i'd probably be one of the first perverted degenerates to get the rope

I guess on some odd level i'm proud that America is so xenophobic that we'd never let immigrants wash over us en masse like they do everywhere else.

Most of them are faggots. Their definition of a gay is a guy who receives and doesn't get married to a woman.

Yes, I'm sure you can come back with hundreds of thousands of recent articles proving how Christians killed just as many people as Muslims because of religion.

Chrisians keep killing innocent people all the time

See amerika and its drone strikes, and occupation of countries such as Afganistan and Iraq where thousands died from their hands

None of those things are Human, Abduhl.

Fuck you you fucking amerikan scum, soon your artificial nation will fall apart Inshallah

Yeah, but not in the name of religion.

That's right, it's like anuddah evil crusade. Not about oil and military contracts. Oy gevalt.

The occupying forces is made from Christian nations
Its almost like its a crusaders coalition

Might as well say that Ronald Mcdonald is behind it because every one of those countries has a Mcdonalds.

Did you get lost on the way to /cuteboys/, Ibn Al-Jihadi?

I trough that getting sodomized is your favorite past time amerikani

In Islam punishment for soddomy is death unlike in your nation where its celebrated and praised

Funny that you guys are so eager to come over here, then.

That's like claiming that Stalin killed under the basis of atheism.

Yes, very funny to first destroy one fatherland, drive it in into chaos, and then laugh at the people whom country you just destroyed because they search for better life

Amerikan humor at it finest

Don't worry, you guys will take over western nations because of how white people rationalize themselves into reducing their numbers by committing sodomy and abortions. You guys breed constantly and you will prosper because of it.

user, I know you're not this fucking stupid, please stop pretending.

*100 years
whoops

Of course religion was not the only factor, but destabilizing muslim nations is part of the USA plan because they know that stable and unified arab world is a force to reckon with

It is pretty funny.

Of course, what else to expect from such soulless nation such as yours

If this is true, why is a regional Muslim power openly operating to undermine a unified arab world.

Because now thanks to western intervention Middle east is a mess with almost no hope

If we're soulless, flee to your 'brothers' in Saudi Arabia and Turkey. They certainly have enough money and space.

Exactly. You're just niggers who want gibsmedat.

Actually im living in UAE right now but im still an Iraqi citizen

I'm talking about Saudi Arabia actively playing a role in Western intervention against their supposedly fellow derka derkas you dumb Haji.

I'd like to see his mental gymnastics for this one.

They are the jews of the arabs, and they break the Qur'an law monarchy is against the holy book

This motherfucker is a gold medalist.

So why aren't all your faggots in the UAE with you? Why are they shitting up my country and raping 12 year old boys in public pools?

Because they serch for better life because somebody destroyed their countries?

Also western nations deserve all the punishment they can get for what they have done

Because he's not actually a refugee, he's some fat western faggot shitposting in a basement with a vague understanding of the quran.

That Saudis weren't pouring over the border with the intention of fucking around in Iraq after Saddam and playing insurgent? You're an Iraqi, I thought this was common knowledge.

Though I'm assuming you're a Shiite. The US gave you every opportunity to run a country with as many weapons and training that US debt could buy. Some foreign trained Sunnis come into your country and are able to turn it into complete anarchy by assassinating top military leaders in their sleep which led to your "army" deserting their bases and handing ISIS plenty of resources.

I'm not saying that taking out Saddam was a good thing or was something that an average American could explain in detail, but I don't know why you're crying about people who don't even find Iraq on a map when it's supposed fellow Muslims working with Israel and the US.

Indeed it's always likely a troll, but the spelling errors and run-on sentences make me think he might be legit. Arabs have limited speech ability, and when enraged they start sperging out like this.

If he's an intl guy I gotta give him credit for a good impression.

wat
I think you're very confused, I was talking about the "Iraqi" (it's not an Iraqi btw, he has zero understanding of what he's talking about).

Im not, and now the fucking shite shiites are runing my country on Iranian payroll like good dogs they are

top kek, shouldn't you be in Mosul fighting them then?

Then yes, Saudi Arabia acts against the interests of any sort of unified arab confederation, or at least a secular one.

I wont be dying for Baghdadi dogs

Clearly not, because UAE has internet and comfy western things.

Well at least you have rich parents. If you aren't roleplaying, you'd find that people around here are favorable towards Saddam and against western interventionism. The fate of Iraq is balkanization, though that doesn't seem to bother you since you fled to the satellite of the one that made the Arab League a pointless organization between supposedly allies against Western Christian oppressors.

So is what's happening in the Middle East a repeat of the Balkans with the whole no fly zone and all?

stay mad, heretic

Ali is the wali of God