FUCK THE CHINESE PEOPLE INHUMAN MONSTERS

FUCK THE CHINESE PEOPLE INHUMAN MONSTERS

Oh geez I added people in there for no reason. My bad

Who cares, it's just dumb big ass animals that serve no purpose. The foodchain won't miss them, it's not like we're exterminating a vital species.

So much for being the largest and strongest land animal on Earth when tiny dicked chink manlets can exterminate you so easily.

Wasted trips

they're smarter than the average nigger

If they're so smart how come they're endagered but niggers are not?
Checkmate.

Because white people won't stop sending money to Africa.

I don't hate elephants. No elephant has ever harmed me. But I don't give a shit about them either. Extinct or not, it makes zero difference to me.

Whites are more protective of nigger since they believe that they are the same species as them

But they are being killed for ivory, which is very valuable. Imagine if rather than being killed, elephants were raised in free-range farms where ivory is harvested after they die, elephants don't go extinct there is a bigger turnout of useful materials over time.
embed related.

I forgot the fucking embed kill me now

Elephants are cool.

I used to think they were smart and self-aware but apparently they're just trained to paint.

Lame. Even parrots can perform circus tricks.

Gay animal.

We are such a terrible species! It's not that the Chinks are soulless midget demons we are all to blame. I am enlightened.

You're a gay animal.

Both whites and niggers fund elephants, yet elephants still get killed.

Gee, it's almost like banning something and being butthurt about it doesn't stop criminals from doing it.

CEO of Terra Mater, Walter Kohler, spoke about DiCaprio's role in the making of the film in an exclusive interview with IBTimes UK. The actor's passion regarding the subject for climate change has been addressed frequently during his public appearances, but The Ivory Game explores his hidden passion for protecting vulnerable wildlife from extinction.
"He really cares about saving the world for future generations and is dedicated to bringing ivory poaching to the forefront of people's consciousness.

This just makes me want to shoot an elephant out of spite.

:(
elephants didn't do anything to you

They're intelligent enough to recognize themselves in the mirror, whereas niggers are fucking incapable of doing so.

sad but true

Another one of these movies. Hey, remember the Cove? No, because no one gives a fuck about dolphins and whales.

Also why are people so against eating whale when they haven't tried it? Whale is fucking delicious.

It is like the fucks who hate on people eating horse. Horse meat tastes fucking amazing.

PROBLEMATIC

I'm just sad that ivory doesn't grow on niggers.

Some scientist should genetically modify nignogs to grow ivory teeth just so the chinks can hunt them down.

People care but have no attention span. If you show them the film they will care but 2 weeks later they will have moved on and wont think about it.

The planet really did intend niggers to be purely a slave race.

We are all the same

No one wants to wait that long or pay the money to care for them.