They could not have picked an uglier and less talented actress to play Jean fucking Grey

They could not have picked an uglier and less talented actress to play Jean fucking Grey.

Still looks good for a fifty year old.

See, I don't hate her in GoT but she was all wrong for Jean Grey.
Jean Grey is supposed to have a body then little boys fantasize about when they first get a boner. The kind of body that women envy and men worship.
And her hair! It's so flat and lifeless, Jean Greys hair is so full of body and life that it practically glows. She is fire and life incarnate. Sophie Turner is barely alive in comparison

Pretty damn good for a 50 year old. Just learn that she was Dutch and only began to learn English when she was 19. She pulls off a great accent, compared to Sophie who got massively criticized for not getting it at all.

Recent capeshit have been so bad at casting, it really is unbelievable. Earlier ones from the 90s till maybe 2010ish got it perfectly. Everyone in the original X-Men were cast extremely well, even in shit ones like Fantastic 4 had decent casting. Say what you want about Tobey Maguire as Spider-Man, he was still better than Andrew Garfield and everyone else in the Raimi Spidey movies were cast well except Topher Grace but then again, Venom was never intended to be in the movie.

yes they could have.

Didn't realize i stepped into an openly gay thread

Take that back right now. This is your only warning.

I saw that coming.

She has a hairline like robocop.

No wymn looks good with her hair pulled back, your argument is irrelevant.

What is that expression supposed to convey?

Your mother looks good when i pull my hair back right before you splooge in her snatch.

Me too, that's why I came here

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

Ew, gross.

Doggy style, how could I pull her hair back if I was in front of her you mongoloid.

With your hands?

There were several problems with the film, Sophie struggling to do an American accent was the least of them. The entire series is shit, but the primary issue was Jennifer Lawrence. She refused to wear the Mystique make up, demanded to be the main character and have line after line describing her as an awesome hero, and didn't want to be outshined by the other actors.

The main issue with Sophie's appearance in the film was her hair, they did it up to look nice in the ending sequence where she's the Phoenix, and I think they wanted to create a contrast, but it just made her hair look like shit the rest of the film, and additionally she wasn't put in any outfit that showed off her figure.

Even so, she is pretty hot, so I'm gonna do an image dump now.

As the girl next door fifteen years later whom wore far too much make up during photo shoots of herself and man, she's going to be worn and torn before she even hits forty.
She's as sexy as my feet smell, my feet hardly smell and trust me I know you're full of shit. Why would anyone watch a movie to see someone flab's hairdo?

So you're just going to spam this thread until it reaches bump limit. Great.

Image dump =/= spam.

And I'll run out in like 20 minutes.

And, I'm spent.

Autism speaks.

You're a faggot for saving over a 100 images of someone who isn't even that beautiful and are a bigger faggot for actually posting all of them.

OCPD, not autism, know the difference edgefag.

Hotter than anyone currently on GOT. Except maybe that second red lady, and the waif when she's not being forced to hide her boobs, but we may never see the first again and the latter was just killed off.

Someone else posting images of the thread topic making you made does strike me as kind of autistic, though. Just pointing out, for the record your aggression doesn't come across as remotely neurotypical, might want to reign that in.

Sorry user. Its the current year and we can't have pic related.

Singer should have just cast her as a teenage Jean Grey. She looks better even at 50 too.

Better than Sophie Turner I mean. At least she is not flat.

Idiot

That doesn't mean as much as you think it does, if at all. I don't see how you can find Boy George hot to begin with.

You may not be autistic but you're definitely faggot.

Should have replaced Jean tbh. Dark phoenix saga be damned.

Nice trips for my gif, m8

That's saying nothing considering that every single cunt on that show is hideous. The only attractive girl they ever had was that red haired prostitute.

In some cases, sure. I was referring to the burn victim gore picture, though.

You're not denying it.

Emma Watson looks like Richard Dawkins. Lightning looks like Cloud. What do you know, women have male counterparts.

This one isn't even that impressive since Boy George wears make up to look feminine. The similarities are quite superficial.

I would like to sodomize her, sure.

if she's any good at this acting thing, she'd be able to convince me she enjoyed it.

Rob's nurse fuck buddy was aight

user, please.

COALBURNER

OP is right this time

ITT: low standards

If you look closely you can see what looks like pale smudgy discoloration on her tongue.

That is candida. Typically candida exists solely within your intestines and does not spread unless you have some sort of micro tears on the intestinal tract. However getting it on your tongue requires one of 3 things.

One, direct contact with some dank anus.

Two, direct contact with something else carrying it such as a foot with fungus.

Three, incredibly shit diet to the point of fucking up the pH value of your body to the point of making it low enough for the candida to take root outside the low pH intestinal tract.

Do you guys think she rimmed some director ass to get the part?

Hey now Melisandre is hot.

was that nude photo ever confirmed?

joe, stop posting.

i doubt that's the case.

And that would be oil drilling not coal burning anyway.

non-mystique was distracting and annoying.
she should have been fully nude, being fucked by horses for the entire film, then beaten to death and thrown into a river.

I have hundreds of images of every GoT girl.

Because i'm not a poorfag and have a massive hard drive.

So i keep saving pics i like.

This is some advanced autism we're dealing with here.

Yeah she does seem like the type of girl that would enjoy tongue punching a fart box.

Maybe, but that was the least of that movie's problem.

New spidy looks like the golden age of capeshit movies cast, good peter and correct spidy

Talking of good casting wolverine, magneto and Mystique aee perfect fit on the characters. Jlaw instead is lazy to stay still for 40 minutes so she rather stay always in human form….in hunger games she stopped learning to bow after the first movie, in joy she couldn't get along most crew she is the worst actress in our period

Or, you know, just badly scrapping your tongue when cleaning the teeth

ayyy lmao

she looks like young hillary in this pic

Or it could just be the lighting

FUCK JESUS CHRIST TAKE IT AWAY

i want to fuck her anal

You mean anus

you'd catch a quazillion STDs

Casting actors from popular tv shows, no matter if they are talented or fit the role, has been a norm in Hollyshit movies for a few years.

Are you plebs always this slow?

She doing coke now?

She been doing everything.

It's always been the norm. TV gave us Clint Eastwood, Pierce Brosnan, Bruce Willis, Johnny Depp and bunch of other big stars who got their start as leads in television shows.

That's why you use protection, dummy

I despise Hollywood.

Perfect casting for a perfect shitty movie.

Was it fair that they cast her as a tranny in Nip/Cuck?

No, here's a picture when she was a young actress on starwreck for comparison.