Come visit

come visit

76chan.org/tv

Truly the most patrician wild west kino.

Reminds me of that scene in cannibals the musical with all the chinks pretending to be indians.

Nah.

I've never heard of that before. Know any movies?

That image is from the last film of the Villi Pohjola (Wild North) trilogy Pohjolan salattu aarre (Hidden treasure of the Wild North). It tells about a magic gold valley inhabited by remaining "the Reds" (communist side of Finnish civil war) that have regressed to tribal living similar to native Americans and their conflict with "the Whites".

bernd would never say such a thing

/sp/ is the only board that managed to successfully migrate from Holla Forums and remain fairly stable.
Well, there was /hebe/ and other pedo boards moving to librechan or masterchan after Jim kicked them out, but those have since died.
I guess you could also count Holla Forums with freech, but oyyboy obliged their fetish and cucked the shit out of them and now they're scattered all over Holla Forums and 8ch.pl/inth.

Why is /sp/ such a tight knit community?
They're shitpostier than Holla Forums, this shouldn't be possible.

shit is the glue that binds us and posting is the action by which we shit

shared delusion of victimhood.

What the fuck is there for them to feel victimized about though?
There's team rivalry shit, but that isn't professional victim faggotry as much as it is simple banter and competition.
Explain please.

It's the sports mindset. Stick with your team and crush your enemies. And /sp/artans are elite professional shitposters, the best of the best.

There are countless victims of /sp/ though.

Even though I never visit /sp/ I feel like that board is a major part of the soul of any imageboard it happens to exist on.
4chan turned to shit just before moot went full cuck, and I noticed this site really nosedived in quality when handicappedaxles decided to fuck with our /sp/.
Now /sp/ has its own hive on 76chan where if whoever runs that shit tries to fuck with them they will lose literally 90% of their userbase and die like librechan.

Putting it in those terms I can understand why they took refuge there and refuse to come back.

*4chan /sp/

that never happened.

76/sp/ are the Jews of Holla Forums, it was real in their mind.

who's Bernd?

You know how I know you're new?

you mean when he gave the board volunteer board owner status so he could upload banners after some of the users asked him to?

never forget those 6 million /sp/artans.

BO change isn't what caused migration. The board being broken for days on end is what did it.

but yes /sp/ has in it's history been messed with by HW, Josh, and Jim

which was due to Josh's PHP pro ways, HW and Jim were not involved with or aware of that drama.

We can't exactly forget them when they fucking left because of cucktires' self-admitted fuckery now can we?

It wasn't just that one factor, but it was still mainly HW's fault because he decided to be a retard and let Josh have his way with anything.

I still miss the little cripple and wish he was still in charge instead of pigman and his cukcshimp son

Wow rude, fucking hotpockets

As a veteran /int/ernational, I have to correct your statement. The original Holla Forums userbase didn't move with oman, only the weebshit portion – the one that we wanted to get rid of so hard first on /int/ and then on Holla Forums – did so.
The rest of Holla Forums is… elsewhere…