Literally threatens some guy who has been cuckolded to raise another man's kid

Is she the most misandric character in recent television history?

There's that fake word again.

She's just a strong independent female character is all. You're not sexist, are you user?

thank you amerikikes
thank you for all these wonderful strong females you created

You are trying to make sense out of something made by a nation of cucks, that was so cucked they didn't help Finland during ww2 when the soviets invaded. They had 8000 men out of 6 million vaginas willing to help the finnish who helped unofficially.
Do no trust the swede.

You should be proud your fathers served their masters like in the days of yore.

wat de fugg did jou just say aboud me :-DDDDD

Swede please. Your cuckoldry is known across the globe. The glory of the winter war will never be yours.

Finns are just Swedes with a funny, soon to be wiped off, language. Any glory they get from being a meatwall is Sweden's.

The only "people" getting wiped off the map are Swedes themselves. The world should put an embargo on Sweden to make sure none of them can escape the sand nigger death squads and spread their cuck genes further.

Finland has high class of Swedes. Even if your racemixing fantasies were based off reality, Swedes could just move to Finland and be served like aristocracy.

this tbh famn. fuck swedecucks, fuck them forever.

that's the gayest thing i've read in my whole life

There's nothing gay about a people willingly submitting to the position of a client nation. It's been part of Finnish identity since it was invented.

Yet the Swedes are so eager to submit to nigger dick.

Simply ebin level cuckmeme posting

You miss the point.
Finns will fight for their survival.
Swedes have less than 1% willing to do that.

It's an American show, they just hire a bunch of Swedish actors.

Wow, its almost as if shes a fucking VIKING.

Did you pull that out of your ass ?

Only raiders (ie, Vikings) were horrible people. Not all Norsemen were Vikings since not all of them could afford longships, swords, war axes and armor.
Norsemen were not more violent than other people back then, they paled in comparison to the Arabs or the Byzantines. They also bathed twice a week, and had the reputation of being clean people. This was expecially true in Northumbria, were nobles thought having a bath a month was more than enough.
How were Norsemen crazy with ridiculous views on sex and gender? If anything, we'd look like the crazy ones to them. There's no evidence to suggest they lived in a feminist society as it is potrayed in the show.

Byzantines didn't do anything wrong. they only ever defended themselves from invading shitskins and Venetians

Depends. Part of the invaders from north were slavs and they were whiter than the byzantines, especially in that time period.

Why were they horrible people? They behaved no worse than any other invading soldiers of the era. I always hate it when leftist cuckbois decide to apply moral standards of today to people in the past and then further cheerypick a few examples to make their "point".

To be fair, while the Romans had a love affair with castration, the Norse did love their blood eagles.

They didn't. They actually practiced polygamy, and while women did have some rights, the men were still lords and masters, especially in the home.

Marxists love to jerk off to shield maidens, when there is no proof they were anything but glorified carries of extra shields, only engaging in "battle" when their village or town was under attack.

I'm not saying that they were in the wrong, but the Byzantines were violent as fuck. Ever heard of the massacre of the Latins or the military campaigns of Emperor Basil II?
The constant wars in the Levant, Anatolia and South-Eastern Europe make the Viking raids look like child's play in comparison.

oh yeah, Basil the Bulgar Slayer

Well, I live in the 21st Century, so I apply my moral standards even if I'm fully aware those people were living what they would describe as a normal life. There's nothing with this as long as you don't take sides.

There's no recorded evidence that the blood eagle was ever carried out, or that it was an actual practice and not a fictional tale used to demonize the Norse people.

Well, pro-feminist trash infests every media nowadays, so…

nothing wrong with this*

There is. Do you feel proud you actually think like a Marxist?

Skaldic poetry disagrees with you, but then again, you are an ignorant cuckboi.

I don't feel proud, neither I feel guilty.

You're not serious, aren't you? I thought I was having an actual conversation about Viking history. By all means, there is literally no evidence the blood eagle was ever used as a method of execution.

Do you not understand how words work, son?

Wow. Skaldic poetry was full of hyperbole and straight up lies to make a person seem totally rad. Blood eagles were basically "I fucked your Mom" tier.

Hello Alt-right.

delete this

Um no. I don't know what the genetic stats say but the Finns i see on a world stage are generally hard mfkrs… as opposed to the Swede-cucks.

shed be a great lay, you would just have to search the bitch for weapons first and keep eyes on her hands in case she tries to go in for a twisty

you fucking pussy, love and hate are closer than you will probably ever know.

jesus that show got goofy btw, they always gotta drag shit out dont they

lol, look at the virgins hating strong women protagonists becuase they'd never fuck them ;)

You actually watch this shit?

It's actually not a word for "raiding", but adventure and exploration, which sometimes meant raiding, but it could also mean trading.

Actually, all free men were legally obligated to own and maintain weapons in their homes, as well as train themselves in their use.

post stronk inebriated finnish qts armed with knives rite naow mongol

Finland is 90% white.

Finns are native Europeans, not "white" invaders.

This, Finns are pure and aryan

PIE or "aryans" are the invaders.

t. assblasted commie

The guy with over 750 confirmed kills that survived getting his jaw nearly blown off by an explosive round and lived to be 96? Yeah, he was a pretty good example of pure Aryan excellence.

God, she's beautiful.

Pity the show turned to shit after the first season.
It still has some redeeming qualities, like all the trippy quasi-supernatural shit involving Ragnar, Floki and Athelstan and the soundtrack, but most of the time is just soup opera bullshit and bad action scenes.

Agreed. And since Ragnar will die this season she will become the main character, giving her even more screen time. I really recommend checking her kikebook for a lot of behind the scenes footage.

countless dicks will be severed, no man will be spared from her misandric wrath

where the fuck did he get fruit of the looms in the 1600's?

anti misandry posting commence!

just let me die already (;_;)

pretty sure owning a rusty knife in viking times would get you executed by firing squad, how hard is it to wipe it off and oil it once a day

people who didnt taked care of their tools were lousy neighbors likely to get "accidentally" in the fishing boat

I know that's not what you meant, but I still had a giggle.

magnum xl's are meme condoms
they're useless if you have over 5.5 girth

I bet you don't even know why his jaw was like that.

drue finnish hero :DDDD

That's cuck logic.
(ツ)