The 3 best superhero films of all time are all DC

how can Marvel even compete?

Except you're wrong, these are the best three superhero movies

What the fuck?

According to reddit maybe.

Not even Marvelcucks would agree with such a shit list.

You can't prove me wrong.

Thats good user but I think Spiderman 2 is the best.

lol
agreed
its alright

end yourself

the others are both alright

end thyself

Donner's Superman gets a special spot for being the first Superhero movie ever. Personally I don't like it that much, but credit goes where credit's dues.

But it wasn't

First modern superhero film maybe

Top 3 superhero films are

Spider-Man 2
Iron Man
Winter Soldier

plebs.

best batman movie ever.

idk why you fags actually believe this shit.

don't get me wrong, the film is great, but it ain't the best capeshit or the best batman film.

so what is the best batman film in your opinion?

It's a good definitive conclusion to the original BTAS run if you consider the ending to it before Robin entered the series and they continued it for a few more seasons, and I don't just mean the revamped art styles, the seasons before that.

Because consider the themes and Andrea's motivation, I can't imagine Joker surviving

==PRECURE==
==R==
==E==
==C==
==U==
==R==
==E==

well, it depends on what defines the phrase "best batman film"

are we focusing more on the film aspect, or the batman aspect? going by the film aspect, '89. going by the batman aspect, probably begins or like return of the joker.

Am I the only person here that isn't fucking retarded?

"The Molecular Man!"

for shame user, for shame.

Watchmen was/still is a cringefest.

user, this is your subconscious speaking: you are retarded. You are so retarded that you actually believe that you are normal. Everyone you know has really just been patronizing you out of pity. It is very difficult for the working part of your brain to speak to you like this, and it likely won't happen again. Just know that your life is a lieā€¦