Someone makes a offhand joke about jap pedoshit

Does watching anime turn you into a massive fag or do you have to be a massive fag to start watching anime?

What is it about this medium that produces all these anal retentive people? You don't see this happen at all with other country tv/film mediums.

Does watching movies turn you into a cool guy or do you have to be cool to start watching movies?

What happened?

Luckily CM is getting just as pissed off with the weebshits for derailing threads on Holla Forums, so something might happen soon.

Pretty sure muslims don't watch cuckime

kind of a chicken or the egg question there bruh, at least it has been toned down a bit thanks to all the open disdain for these weeabo faggots derailing everyone of their shit threads

hue look at all that impotent rage, truly a lost generation, this is why work camps are a good thing

Could you not be so predictable?

Thread needs lolis.

inferior
threads needs cunny tbh fam. but i cant post because the gay BO will tell on me.

Woah this was unexpected.

What, ya want toddlercon?

Makes me miss /hebe/, it was a nice relief valve for people, all things considered.

Ohayou~~, I hate the weebs here.

t. Weeb

Anime fans are largely dumb, but not as dumb as the anti-fans. They're the ones who cause almost all anime-related derails and arguments (and then blame it on the fans).

This is why Trump wants to build the wall, to keep Mexicans out.
No Mexicans -> no first generation Mexican-Americans -> no anime on the internet

Well that would just get rid of the shonen shit. Then you got to get rid of the cumskins if you want to lose the paedo moeshit.

Can't solve it all at once, right.

It sure is pedo when the characters are 13-18 years old and don't look like real people and aren't intended to represent real people. And the sexual content is somewhere between zero and almost zero.

Western live action stuff with child actors is never pedo though. I'm watching all these sex and rape scenes for artistic and educational reasons. I swear.

Holy fuck I don't think I've ever laughed this hard at a pic on this site ever.

Is this >BLOC OC or is it YL OC?

The whole thing started when one of the board vols called someone's waifu a bitch. The vol was posting anonymously so the user didn't know he was reporting a vol and when none of his reports were answered that is when he started spamming the Global Report with things like CP and other bullshit. Then that was posted and the kid reported, so he ended up getting banned for breaking a rule about posting with correct grammar and punctuation in his sperging. Then he showed up on /ameta/ and continued to sperg for another two hours. Four hours of getting a Global Report every five or ten minutes because someone called his waifu a bitch.

He's right though. People here rarely complain about the pedo stuff in live action movies/shows.

Found the thread

>>>/a/564394

smh that the mod was autistic enough to remove the hank hill post from the thread

Good fucking christ.

this is pretty fucking enjoyable, you need to post more of the above in the future

I wish we could somehow arm the most autistic weeaboos and point them at each other, kind of like how the FBI straps bombs to retarded people to justify their budget

Would they be willing to kill for their waifu? Probably too much effort

Trying to force a meme for a year was pathetic enough, this takes him straight into /cow/ territory.