Be mocked as a manlet

Is this the most based man in hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/jack_reacher_never_go_back/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based enough that he played a Hollywood Jew stereotype during the worst point in his career and still came back.

How does he do it?

He was actually really damn good in Tropic Thunder.

Yeah, it's easy to rip on Tom Cruise, but it's hard to argue with his filmography. Out of the countless films he's been in, there's only a few that stick out as bad. Even then, he isn't necessarily the reason why it was bad.

I agree.

No, in his early life he was going to become a catholic priests, and later joined a literal alien worshiping cult. He makes every religious person look bad.

OH BOOHOO DON'T MAKE RELIGIOUS FAGGOTS LOOK BAD.

>one fanatical cultist makes all religious folk look bad

Yes

Was this the best movie Ben Stiller was ever associated with?

More than likely. I keep forgetting it's actually one of movies.

*one of his movies

Was Tropic Thunder the last decent comedy to come out of Hollywood?

I don't know about based, but he certainly gives us some excellent reaction images.

I forgot Jack Black was in it too.

I respect him for not going out of his way to annoy people with his religion, with the fact that he defends his religion without getting crazy about it. Also he was against taking pills for depression, everybody laughed at him for that. Which I think it's absolutely stupid

In my opinion Cruise, Mel, Arnold, Sly are all great. It's jealous sjw numale faggots trying to bring them down. Cruise has a religion… just like anyone else, but because it's scientology it makes it funny? People want him to be muslim or christian or something, fuck you.

Mel had it's phone calls recorded and that bitch of his put an act on how innocent she is after she messed with his mind like all women do, tried to get about $17 alimony, got cucked instead.

Sly and Arnold takes steroids, so what? It's laughable thinking that his effort can be dismissed because he took steroids. Arnold fucked his ugly mexican maid, but no one says "the ugly mexican maid fucked Arnold", nope, the blame is all on him. And it doesn't even matter what others think about it, he was Mr Olympia he was the terminator, he was conan, then governor. Screw you numales.

If you don't like the Outsiders you are human filth.

The Hangover came out a year later.

pretty sure they wouldnt be able to make it anymore, too many stereotypes, retard jokes, really convincing blackface lul

my old man fucking hates obnoxious hollywood comedies like say.. something about mary but even he had to fucking laugh at this one, that violent little shit asian kid top fucking jej im grinning just thinking about it

I could take arnie bitch, now smile and blow me

He was, before he really put on a shitload of weight.

Arnold back on the juice. At his age his HPG axis will be completely suppressed so he is pretty much going to just blast and cruise. The thing is nowadays we have a lot more knowledge about steroids, how they work, and the best ways in which to do gear. When you see people having heart attacks in saunas in thailand it isn't because of the juice, it is because they have fucked up diets and genetic factors along with misuse of what would otherwise be an incredibly beneficial drug. So what if your balls shrink a bit. Ask any girl if she would want to see your dick hanging loser than your balls. No it looks weird. Get smart and be reasonable about what your plans are and you can successfully use steroids with little to no side effects.

yeah Im kinda aware of this, you need to do that shit in cycles, even just doing it once can have massive benefits, everyone in the army was doing some fucking kur from more harmless shit like ephedrin to testosterone to really heavy shit

I hang just fine though nigga, im skinny fit and im fine staying like that honestly, whatever floats yer boat tho

Skinny/fit/ is fine. If that is the body type you want. But really there is a difference between skinny/fit/ and ottermode. Ottermode is extremely achievable if you have the narrow bone structure for it and are willing to put in slightly more effort towards cardio and high intensity workouts than other people. The results are pretty fantastic if you can pull it off. Just don't be one of those delusional hungry skeletons that thinks he is skinny/fit/ just because he can wear tight clothes.

Cause he's still successful. Most celebrity divorces tend to happen due to the dwindling star's popularity.

He can' pay for alimony and support himself just fine unlike other failed divorcees.

He was already fat as shit though.
Is he Rosie O' Donnel level of obese now?

I know you are being ironic, but Edge of Tomorrow was genuinely good.

He was the main character.

rottentomatoes.com/m/jack_reacher_never_go_back/

RIP

The Lego Movie

I agree too, why are we spoilering?

I genuinely like Tom Cruise. I didn't even realize that was him in Tropic Thunder till it showed his name. THAT is how good of an actor he is.

nty bro. steroids fuck with your mind

He looks just as fat as he was in Tropic Thunder.
Jack Black has been a fat shit for a long time now.

Yah, nah.

Tom Cruise doesn't really act, he just be's Tom Cruise in every role.

No, I know, I should have said I'm surprised it's a movie he had a hand in making. I don't think anyone will ever forget about "never going full retard".

I don't know, he looked a lot fatter in the jewmanji promo photo.

I liked the first jack reacher but for some reason I really couldn't feel Tom Cruise as the character.
I don't really know why

No they don't. If you can't handle your brain being saturated in male hormones 24/7 maybe you should fuck off back to reddipol so you can find yourself a nice traditional man to take care of you once you are finished with your GRS.

I should of figured it was you Common Filth.

Gipson almost had 17 million taken from him not Tom. Tom ain't stupid, despite how everyone laughs about scientology.

Fuck all the cucks who hate that religion, only true asshurt people would laugh at scientology who literally did nothing wrong and cry when someone insults islam.

JACK REACHER 2 BTFO

at the lower levels it's pretty much a cult designed to siphon money from idiots. There isn't anything inherently wrong with the ideology itself besides how fucking weird it is. They don't really do anything wrong besides treat their lower ranking members like shit.

That's every religion ever. Asking for donations or offerings to keep their temples and churches in top condition along with some benefits for the supposed leaders.