Angelina Jolie's son Maddox refused to reunite with Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt Maximum JUST'ed 2 : It just keeps happening

msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/celebrity/angelina-jolies-son-maddox-refused-to-reunite-with-brad-pitt/ar-AAj8Qwf?li=BBr8Cnr

Ironic considering he's not even his real son. He's not even white for that matter.

The little bastard is gonna grow up to become a massive cuck, that's for sure.

Kek

AYO HOL UP
*adopts gaggle of shitskin babies*
YOO SAYIN
*promotes climate change*
I MEAN SO YOO SAYIN
*donates to Hillary*
WE WAS CUCKS N SHIIT?

guarantee that angelina fills those kids heads with all kinds of bullshit about brad being the devil

Christ almighty. A fight between a teenager and his dad is the most normal shit ever.
The kid is sore but he'll go back to his daddy after he cools down.

Not if the old hag has full custody.

Breaking news, a fifteen year old hates his dad. More on that soon, but did Donald Trump buy children from white slavers and call them fat? What these twelve women have to say will shock you.

Wow the adopted ones themselves are keeping their distance from Brad, how lucky for him!

I bet Angelina sucks Maddox's penis.

Well he isn't Brad's son. He isn't Angelina's son either. What's the problem here?

Straight shota is pretty hot tbh fam.

Brad should accuse her of sleeping with her "son" and that's why the marriage ended. He tries to be the better man and hold the family together but it was clear that she was sexually invested in their "child".

No one really trusts people who adopt out of their race, this just pushes that button.

Miss me yet, Brad?

is he a nigger or a chink?

She looks so good for being 47. She is my milfu.

She is pretty fine.

Brad Pitt fucked up by divorcing her. I bet Jolie looks like the crypt keeper naked.

This is a bad thing, how?

Most of those kids aren't biologically his. I know you grow attached to kids you raise, but his wife's been making him an international rainbow coalition cuck for years. Kid says hes' not your son, he's not your son. Focus on the ones that give a shit about you.

eww

I think he is just putting on a show so he doesn't get trouble from being mean to "his" children.

I want to have sex with Brad's daughter!

If Brad was smart he'd strike a deal with Jolie: He can keep the 3 white kids, she can keep the 3 shitskim mistakes """they""" adopted

Which one?

No joke she looks like Bruce Jenner in that thumbnail.

She hates them enough to keep them around so she can emotionally abuse them.

nice one, fam ;)

What kind of dumb niggernames are those?

So does that make him his wife's son?