What movies have the best driving stunts? Just filled with driving action scenes

What movies have the best driving stunts? Just filled with driving action scenes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ErrRhXItBWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The 70's has it.

Blazing Magnum, the most underrated carkino of all time.

INB4 Furiosa Road featuring Feminist Max

Is this kino?

Drive

No thanks

Memes aside, the driving scene was seriously baby's first car stunt. The only decent scene in the whole flick was the getaway sequence at the beginning.

This isn't Bullitt or French Connection, too much jumpcuts killing the important shots, but still thrilling nonetheless.

I forgot he was in this one

Jack Reacher

I didn't really like jack reacher all that much. The villain was rather comical and as much as I love his movies I don't know man I just never got a bad ass vibe off of him in jack reacher.

When it does

I liked To live and die in LA's car chase scene.

Ronin was pretty cool too. It wasn't a strong action movie, but it had gud car chases.

They replaced the 6'5 built like tank character with a 5'3 gay manlet. What else do you expect?

Mission Impossible 2 was really awful until the last 30 minutes. Just a guilty pleasure film.

It was originally a 4 hour R-rated cut, but Hollywood made it into a 2hr PG-13 film.

Bravo, Miller. You've done well.

Ronin's car chase is literally GTA 4 in real life.

Can't find the entire chase from the end of the film, but it still holds up, no shitty quick cuts or shaky cam or CG, just dozens of real cars driven by dozens of stunt drivers getting written off.

Blues Brothers.

Gone in 60 seconds, the original.

This, arguably the GOAT. Also embed related.

Fury Road had stunts?
I thought it was all CGI.

If that was the best mad max then the other mad maxs' must be quare shit.

Why were there spectres and vampires?

There weren't, just ones and zeroes.

It had some stunts, but they were either obnoxious and retarded or forgettable.
The biker bandits (not the old ladies, the other fuckers) were kinda neat though.

Yeah they were pretty sick, aesthetically the film was pretty great bu the story was pure dogshit, the whole thing felt so slow as well when they used a big ass truck for the majority of the movie and Max was a side character and a plot device.

Wasn't Max always a side character and a plot device?

just a guilty pleasure film

In the first two he wasn't.
Thunderdome was a clusterfuck though, nobody really felt like the main character, and of course Fury Road is referred to as Furiosa Road for a reason.

Jesus Christ, this must be what it's like running into bona fide Flat Earthers. What, you think they spent 90% of their entire budget on building functioning vehicles just for promo photos?

I was joking you tryhard faggot.

I never realized warboy was so much taller than the others until this video

HE'S A BIG GUY

Mel is like 5'8 or so either.

Canonball run with a lambo.

This movie was Fast and Furious with Jacky Chan and Farah Fawcett.

I need to step up my plane crashing.

I think they used forced perspective to show tom hardy bigger than he really was. Similar to the way they used it in The Gate except in reverse

Behind the scenes:
youtu.be/ErrRhXItBWc

Is Raid 2 worth watching? I saw the first one and while the early action scenes kicked ass, by the halfway point the violence became repetitive and I got kind of bored and wanted it to end.