Madonna: ‘If You Vote for Hillary Clinton, I Will Give You a Blowjob’

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/19/madonna-vote-hillary-clinton-will-give-blowjb/

Let's not and say we did.

Pathetic old bitch

I'm a little curious

I'd like a bj but not from her

I accept, but request in the form of a rain check.

Uh, when you're on a stage and you start talking about your beliefs, that's not a conversation, that's preaching.

I bet she can pop out her teeth, and suck a watermelon through a garden hose.

Future of the free world vs a bj from a granny. A tough choice

I'd rather want to see a guy make America great again then having a gumjob from a granny like Madonna.

Can't I just say I did and vote for whoever the fuck I want

Hard mode:
You determine the result of the presidential election:
You choose: Drumpf wins OR Barbie gives you a bj

Bitch is 58, I don't want her gross-ass lips on my dick.

Can you read?

Can you?

It's really pathetic when someone tries this hard to remain relevant.

So did she make a Faustian pact to retain her youth?

She made a pact with her nephew to process her images with gaussian blur.

no you won't

Blowbang when?

Another reason to vote Trump. I don't want to be sexually molested by an old skank?

I remember last election she said she'd strip for people who voted for Obama. Why does she think people still find her sexy in any regard?

She made a pact with the kikes to push their agenda when they in return push "Wow MaDonna still got it" and "Damn Madonna looks like THAT?"

So we're LITERALLY at "vote for her and I'll suck your cock".

This totally doesn't seem desperate at all. I am not only thoroughly convinced that Hillary is legitimately in the lead, but has the enthusiastic support of the public as well.

Bj obviously

Finally amerika will be destroyed and i will get a blowjob on top of that

Its a win-win situation

сергей ходи пожалуйста

RIP nigger

what i love is that all of the non-americans are even trying to shill on it.

like, half of the "trek against trump" list are canadian or british.

jk rowling and dan radcliffe have put their two cents in as well.

and just yesterday i saw some thing about kids nationwide being polled, and they picked hillary over trump nearly 2 to 1. yeah, like that wasn't thrown at all and is totally reliable. kids want two things, less worries about school and freedom. hillary is offering both. kids also tend to say whatever their parents say, but they also like to rebel. yup, a completely legitimate study.

You've convinced me, I'm voting for Hillary.

vote for hillary and she'll give you war
FTFY

Where/when can I sign up for this blowjob?

idk but tell her you live in oregon where there's early voting by mail and see if she puts out

Did Amy $chumuer and Mark Ruffalo both promised nudes if Plumpf lose?

eww

They only promised that Mark would do a nude scene in his next movie.

Vote for Trump!

That is so humanist.

It's no wonder she can make promises like that with the low support Shillary has among men and how many of the few men who "is with her" that suffer from low T and have tiny dicks they can't get up. If I promised to let everyone just on this board that they'd get to fuck me if they voted Trump I'd be swarmed with more cocks than I could handle and probably get impregnated at some point.

LONDON

madonna is the most pozzed woman who has ever lived.

Even more pozzed after this.

boypussy cant pregnate

Television is not politics
At least the "law and order still exists and is still terrible" thread has an excuse

television (tĕlˈə-vĭzhˌən)
n.
The transmission of dynamic or sometimes static images, generally with accompanying sound, via electric or electromagnetic signals.
n.
An electronic apparatus that receives such signals, reproducing the images on a screen, and typically reproducing accompanying sound signals on speakers.
n.
The visual and audio content of such signals.
nothing in there states that politics are not television.

Listen faggot, I'm not going to argue with you about the fact that you retards constantly shit up threads with shit that belongs on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /liberty/ or whatever your respective echo chamber is.
It's not even worthy of Holla Forums shitposting. Just because it's a shitty election that might as well be reality television, while retards on both sides cheer on the on the obvious destruction of the republic, doesn't mean it's Holla Forums.

And ol' eyebrows and saggy tits up there isn't Holla Forums either. More /mu/.

lol fag

You have more than three echo chambers to shit up. Go do it there.
The least you could do is pretend Holla Forums isn't a dumping down for any tangentially related thread due to your mental illness. If you're going to shitpost, at least shitpost with something worthy of Holla Forums.

It's more like asking you to stop shitting in the urinal. Obviously, it doesn't belong there.
Madonna isn't even Holla Forums. Are you some sort of fucking retard that unironically follows celeb news?

urinals are a jewy concept anyway.

This is how 99% of decisions relating to women are made. It's purely "do what I want for sex or do what you want and don't get sex"

samefag

famesag

it's kind of sad

Maybe there are girls on the internet. I can't think of anyone else who'd think a urinal isn't the most confident way to piss.

the most confidant way would be to piss in public. i say they are jewy simply because they are more cost efficient than a toilet in that it uses a fraction of the water that a toilet uses and is presuamble cheaper to make

Brb voting Trump, her career has shown me how untalented she can be with her mouth.

Call me crazy, but I'd go for it. I bet she can suck a mean cock.

Urinals were created so everything didn't smell like piss next to bars where everyone just peed on the walls like animals.
I'm not saying I don't enjoy a good out-in-the-open piss like the next guy, but if we all did it all the time, lamp posts like that one in San Fransisco would topple over all the time.

Faggot posting a nigger. I bet you grew up with a cuck dad or single mom.

A Gaussian Pact, if you will.

Take some black thread.
Wet it.
Put it on Hillary square.
Take photo.
Remove thread.
Vote Trump.
Demand blowjob from Madonna.

Seriously, though, this old whore must be really good at sucking dick. She'd be like a damn vacuum cleaner.

that face is a miracle of modern engineering

The last time Madonna was attractive was 20 years ago in the 90s. She should have retired her act when she hit 50. Then again, she's a nutcase who is into the Kabbala and other Jewish mysticism.

Mabonna?

I want leddit niggers to leave

Are we sure this is not a reverse psychological way to make more people to vote for Trump?

Poor Hilldawg never stood a chance.

BLACKED

make it her 2016 head skills and her 1984 body and we have a deal.

Trump wins

(checked)

She'll even take out her dentures beforehand if you ask nicely.

Tits with timestamp.

That grandma is going to end up sucking a whole lot of zombie dick if this election has as many undead voters as usual.

Trump, I'd rather not get any STDs.

top cringe material

Trump put his dick in all sorts of women. Higher chance of him having STDs

But I don't want my dick to fall off.

love how ben made bush a turtle
It's the little touches that count

How does one claim a blowjob from her? Does she have hot YOUNG chicks helping her provide the reward?

who's this girl

It's the Crypt Keeper!

Why does she care? She hasn't lived in america in decades.

You don't get AIDS by grabbing pussy.