Since the TFA review was so shit, why don't we make our own, using ONLY quotes from the Plinkett prequel reviews?

Since the TFA review was so shit, why don't we make our own, using ONLY quotes from the Plinkett prequel reviews?

I'll start

Great idea ! anyone has seen their reviews recently ? I dont have the courage, but I'd be willing to make the special cut, that would be my personal way to counter attack that sjw insult that was TFA. Btw the problem is that cucklosa won't say anything about the SJW side of things, which was one if not the only one only new thing added byt (((Disney))).

It's like poetry

Kek, I'll fucking do it, can't wait for the sweet butthurt reddit people reactions.

I hope Mike is immune to meme magic, I'd hate to find out that he lends out Jessi to a gang of blacks just to feel less guilty about his racist parents.

here's a bunch of new OCs I made the other day, have fun

My sides are destroyed. Good show, user.

10/10

You could basically just cut out the specific stuff from the prequel reviews and replace JJ with Abrams and it would fit.

good stuff

That could be fun. But what could be even more fun is taking over the comments like we did with their videos.

Before

After

This is a cuckold faggot thread.

Mike is the new cuck king.

Nigger dicks look like pieces of shit.

You remember them?

dat last one tho

Really a lot of what he said about Lucas could apply to Abrams/Kennedy/Iger etc., with Lucas almost getting his just desserts. While he's still an insufferable trainwreck, it's kind of hard not to see him as somewhat of the more sympathetic figure in this scenario. I guess the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

TFA did plenty more new! That is, make bigger and more modern versions of the things we loved! Like they always did with Star Wars!

I don't know what the big deal is. It was just A New Hope 2: A Newer Hopening and just as boring as the original New Hope.

the only good star wars films were Empire and Return, everyone knew that already.

the Clone Wars CGI cartoon and some of the videogames were the best things to come out of Star Wars.

All three prequels were God tier.