What do you think made Holla Forums the designated shitting board of Holla Forums?

what do you think made Holla Forums the designated shitting board of Holla Forums?

my personal theory is that the nigger fetish of the board owner turned this board into the turd it is

inb4 butthurt board owner deletes this thread because it reminds him of his eternal virginity

ok

we all know it was the redditors who flood in from Holla Forums

Rampant shitposting is Holla Forums culture.

He wasn't the one that bitched on /sudo/ about a Tyrone comic.

You try living in a liberal shithole pozzed with arabs and niggers and see how much you like it. I used to be pretty progressive until I moved into the city, made me go full NatSoc. The only people arguing for the merits of "multiculturalism" are the ones who haven't experienced the reality of it.

If the freech/goon invasion is news to you, you're going to need a whole lot of catch-up. They took /n/ and basically have this place as well. 4chon, Wizardchan, now here and with the fresh new meme as demonstrated in , always remember that these faggots are targeting free speech sites. This is what the death of the internet looks like.

thats because youre a burgernigger, you are all a bunch of savages, the only reason stateside to go full natsoc is if you end up in prison, no choice then really. If you do it for any other reason you are just demonstrating to the world what a weak-willed vagina you are and that you have no allies

I live in a city of 2 mil in a huge apartment complex and am surrounded by immigrants, I get along just fine, and all the backwards sunnis swarming into europe thanks to your shitty wars for israel havent been much of a factor for us yet either, although they probably will be eventually

figures you faggots would be afraid of rape, me, I can handle the competition;^)

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

What is this? That short-haired dyke is hot.

What is "e0001"? The second time I've met this error.

it usually happens when a thread 404's

Come to Paris, fuckface. See how much you like it here.

Who let all these normies and casuals inside here?

Calm down you guys.
It's board culture to shitpost. Geez why can't you understand the BO's vision for this board?

the blood is rushing to me penis

>>>/waifuist/