S01 bretty gud. S02 is shit

S01 bretty gud. S02 is shit.

Even in cartoons, asians all look the same. Specifically, the villains from Britannia are indistinguishable.

The meme of reading a wikipage after watching is real. I've had to refer to it after several episodes.

I'm on episode 17 and just feel like giving up.

JIBUUUUUUUN WOOOOOOO

I just assumed it took place in an alternative timeline where America never got their independence. But then again Britain isn't red in that map, so I don't know.

iirc Napoleon won and took the British Isles with him

Britain would have been better off with napoleon tbh

That's great. Go tell /a/.

Code Geass literally has the greatest artstyle in any medium of all time

Code Geass? More like Code Gay-Ass! Am I right, yaoifags?

Like I have noooooo clue what you're talking about. The only canon gay in the show is Rolo

Isn't this show about a green haired slut eating pizza?

Pretty much

There is nothing wrong with R2.

Learn to laugh at the idiocy of it all, when everyone puts on Zero masks and makes a run for the Escape Iceberg I lost it.

Though the real fun of R2 was the streams we had when it was airing, we filled threads on halfchan/a/ with shitposts about all the insane shit unfolding on the screen. Good times but you had to be there.

Yep

The American's never revolted, and the British Family moved to the Americas.

Clamp isn't exactly reknown for their detailed and compelling art. I think one of the bitches is blind and that is why they have some many characters with eye patches or missing an eye or some shit.

No the revolt was a failure because Benjamin Franklin switched sides or some shit

He betrayed America and joined the British in the show.

I liked the show but thought the ending wasn't as smart as it thought it was.

Fuck Orange Range, totally a thematic miss, why couldn't they choose ANY other band for the openings/ endings?

Something like the Char's Counterattack theme would have been a way better fit for the show

This, the fun in Code Geass is how ridiculous and hammy it gera

That was definitely the worst OP out of them all.

smh how butthurt people got over this OP.

meant to reply to

The creator said that R2 was moved to an earlier, more primetime timeslot, which meant that he had to throw away all his original plans for R2 and created a new one with a ton of new characters being added to an already massive cast. So, really, R2 was wrong right from the get go.

another potential kinome show ruined by greed, the artists wasn't allowed to be honest. t-thanks capitalism

This is it. This is the only thing Japan ever made that has paralleled in the greatness of American digital entertainment. Elevens will never again create something as good as code geass. We should kill the elevens and use their island as a giant rice farm. Every and american watches code geass we can remember and thank the japs for such a great show and some damn good rice farms.

Is this a new meme?

Just leave.

Heard this but didn't know if it was true. Really pisses me off. R1 was brilliant but will never get the conclusion it deserves. Instead we get a cliche cynical cashgrab full of irritating anime cliches.

The first season was just as silly and retarded as the second season. Both seasons were a trainwreck.