Who the fuck is this guy from Star Wars?

Who the fuck is this guy from Star Wars?

I don't remember him.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delphidian
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10 second cameo guy who got a few side stories and will basically be forgotten because disney doesn't actually give a fuck about the property it bought

Honestly, he had a cool design.

this pretty much

disney is trying to repeat george's genius and it will never work.

Wasn't bobba fett made by the homos working on the star wars cartoon and lucas brought him to the movie because of how popular the character was?

if by homos you mean george lucas, ralph mcquarrie and joe johnston, then yes.

Are you saying those guys are not homos? Come on, they were as high on coke and cock as much every other trustfund kiddie was on those days.

That's a fucking hideous costume. Is this fan-film shit?

It's weird, the Star Wars stuff that sticks out most in my mind is the stuff I'd probably be better off forgetting

Holy shit its that bounty hunter game we were promised but never got. So is it still cancelled or are they finally going to release it?

I remember reading somewhere Lucasfilm might do things with the shit they developed, but that could be mostly spin

are the two in the back a gay couple?

it probably means less work designing extras for episodes 8, 9, etc.

How do you know they're both the same gender?

Welp, that's more than you can say about other projects the buyout killed

because female stormtroopers are so rare, and they certainly wouldn't spend their time at a movie theater while in uniform.

no you dumbass, the women would be in civilian clothing, not ready to go like the guys in the pic are.

spoilers: the treasure is some clone from the clone wars in stasis.

it's in the video in anyway

user none of them would be in uniform while not on duty, man or woman. It may come as a shock to you, but the image of stormtroopers and scout troopers in a modern day theater isn't a serious image.

How is that of value?

watch the video at the top of the thread, it explains that short story.

and i know the image isn't meant to be serious, but i'm saying that male stormtroopers would be more likely to go to a place in uniform, maybe remove their buckets to breathe some fresh air, but still be ready to go at a moment's notice. women, probably not as likely.

Gross. And lame. I don't recall that character from the Farce Awakens either, what a non-presence.

Said who? No military force in the world makes their soldiers, or would allow them too, remain in full combat gear when off duty and/or not-deployed.

Stop with this obsession of dick slurping, gay stormtroopers, you faggot.

he was just some random from Not-The-Cantina/Not-Jabba's-Palace. (and yes, they all have novellas/short stories, just like Tales From The Cantina and Tales From Jabba's Palace)

this isn't planet earth you mongrel

the empire didn't operate that way

also, sidon ithano has more character development in the lego game than he does in the movie

You're saying the Empire sealed it's soldiers permanently in armour and made them work all year around?

You are the top retard.

They had off duty service uniforms they wore when not on duty, faggot.

post pics then, because in all my autistic years of being a rabid star wars fanboy, i have never seen or heard of imperials in off-duty outfits.

Look it up yourself, I'm not your personal fucking search engine. I can't help it if you're a shit star wars fan who can't remember it from the various comics that exist, and can't think about how military organizations work.

If you really want me to prove how much of a retard you are then fine, here, stormtrooper medics out of uniform. They're not wearing the Imperial Army medical uniforms, and are part of the stormtrooper corp.

Satisfied on being made to look like a fucking retard user? I mean seriously, what a fucking digital mouth breather, knuckle dragger you are, you pathetic excuse for a fan of the old stuff. Fucking pathetic.

Of, and before you ask, they were caught off duty and that's why they're not in uniform.

Fucking waste of my energy this entire conversation, all due to your immense autism. Fuck you, thread filter you pathetic worm.

lol u mad

I don't think he's the one buttfrustrated, user.

Jesus, it's really a Star Wars guy. I thought it was some Power Rangers villain and OP was joking.

It is a Star wars thing. With the detail on the fabric I think it is a bit obvious since Power Rangers are never that detailed with costume texture since its mostly spandex.

I thought it might be from the new movie.

One of them is and the other just found out.

should have just made him one of Greivous' race, the eyes look the same.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Delphidian

There's 3 of them that look very similar (big guy in the middle, 2 left of Crimson Corsair) while the rest are just humans with fancy outfits. Why the fuck didn't they just use pre-established aliens, like Rodians, Twi'lek's, etc?

More aliens = less blacks which is why almost all the extras in the rebel base are diverse humans with only a couple of token aliens like Ackbar and Nien Nunb. And when Jewbrams had to do aliens for the obligatory cantina scene ripoff he only wanted his aliens on screen for some reason.

His aliums were really garbage though. A fat guy. A short guy.
He goes all out on explosions and plot rape but can't make an original alium if his life depended on it.

Remember, no prequels.

They wanted to sell new toys I suppose, so they made new ayy lmaos. Unfortunately with these big studio projects they never want to take risks thus we don't get any new iconic designs but the blandest aliens ever. Even the fucking Ithorians are more recognizable and interesting than any of them and they were only barely glimpsed in the films.

star wars just gets worse…

EPIC XDXDXDXDXD
Upvoted it.! :)

this turns me on for some reason.

that woman looks cute.

But its fucking Sci-fy. I want to see aliens and dhit. No niggers and mudshits.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's Grahf from Xenogears. Probably just cosplay.

Well that design is a shittier version of Grahf actually…

Visceral is making something similar with that woman who wrote uncharted.

Literally just some extra who they realized was the only freak in the new cantina scene who didn't completely look like shit. They saw he had a slight online interest so they slapped some cheap and quick lore on him and called ti a day.

This basically.

I like how he's got handholds on his helmet so you got something to hold onto while you are pounding his asshole. See, disney thinks about these things. How considerate.

it has though. it's like how pokemonfags get upset about how new generations look, when fucking magmar had an ass on its head.

This is why this new Expanded Universe is DOA. Disney nuked the old EU, which had characters that became enigmatic over the course of years of /bane/-tier obsession of every little detail. Now we're getting this shit that is wholly soulless and artificial.

Did anyone seriously give a fuck about that new cantina scene? Lucas already tried to recreate it in Ep. II and failed. No one was clamoring for a Tales of Coruscant Bar.

what i find really sad is that this trailer music is absolute tits.

it's honestly better than the movie. why the fuck did they reshoot half the shit? the scenes in the trailer looked a thousand times better than what we actually got.

but that's wrong, lucas wasn't trying to redo his own scene. it was just showing the coruscant nightlife.

wouldn't it be everyone complaining about the new stuff the ones without imagination? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The sad piano cover is the new Inception sound.

the new stuff looks like shit because it looks out of place, how fucking dense are you?

you're forgetting that this is a series set in a galaxy far away from our own, who the fuck knows what kind of weird shit lives there? that's why you have characters like ponda baba, chewbacca or greedo.

all the shit in jar jar abrams' fan fiction look like a pathetic attempt at combining dune, star wars and firefly.

and humans?

lol

oh, wait. Now that I think about it the character does look really out of place. You got me, fam.

You're taking the opening text too literally

am i supposed to interpret it as something else? explain please.

Can you remind me what the freddy krueger devil species is called? I always forget. I always thought they were super cool!

and the little piggy ones. Those were awesome too!

Universal Studio's Wolf Man was pretty good as well.

devaronian

ugnaught

shistavanen

Shit I was joking, I didn't think they had names. It's pretty sad they do tbh.

A fairly tale style tone

When they're dumb as fuck, yeah.

welcome to star wars, where everyone and everything has a name and back story.

to be fair, there's some neat looking ayyliens in star wars like Chiss and Totruga and shit, but a lot of them are dumb too.

what's with the random changes in font size?

reddit font style, most likely.

The Chiss were just blue skinned humans

Its a damn shame user. I think they did this because of marketing to sell their mediocre movie.